Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Discussion of the Cash portion of the Permanent Portfolio

Moderator: Global Moderator

Post Reply
User avatar
Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2490
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by Smith1776 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:39 am

debtrelief wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:46 pm
Credit card debt has been a common factor all over the countries and it could be a bigger problem for everybody if we do not see into it clear. You just need to follow some steps. First, go to your financial advisor, they will show your all the financial budgetary information you need to know and they will give you the best solutions. I suggest paying off all of your debts at a time. The interest rates of the credit card are almost absurd on the money you borrowed. So nothing to worry about if you have any contact with the SPAMMY LINK DELETED - dualstow agencies or any financial advisors that are also going to help you to find the right way to get rid of all your debts.
I also have credit card liabilities to pay off, for the time being, all of my debts are clear now.
Why would any of us need debt relief when we’re going to get rich off of $GME?
https://youtu.be/JS0C-aJ-bAU
User avatar
tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1191
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by tomfoolery » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:29 am

Smith1776 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:39 am
debtrelief wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:46 pm
Credit card debt has been a common factor all over the countries and it could be a bigger problem for everybody if we do not see into it clear. You just need to follow some steps. First, go to your financial advisor, they will show your all the financial budgetary information you need to know and they will give you the best solutions. I suggest paying off all of your debts at a time. The interest rates of the credit card are almost absurd on the money you borrowed. So nothing to worry about if you have any contact with the SPAMMY LINK DELETED - dualstow agencies or any financial advisors that are also going to help you to find the right way to get rid of all your debts.
I also have credit card liabilities to pay off, for the time being, all of my debts are clear now.
Why would any of us need debt relief when we’re going to get rich off of $GME?
💎 🙌 🚀
✊🏾Black✊🏾Lives✊🏾Matter✊🏾
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 6776
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by vnatale » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:31 am

albertmads wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 am

If you need a loan, but you don`t know where to ask, and you are scared the payment rate will be too big, then I can help you.


For how long will albertmads exist here?
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
Xan
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3815
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by Xan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 am

vnatale wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:31 am
albertmads wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 am
If you need a loan, but you don`t know where to ask, and you are scared the payment rate will be too big, then I can help you.
For how long will albertmads exist here?
Why do you do that?
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 6776
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by vnatale » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:03 am

Xan wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 am

vnatale wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:31 am

albertmads wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 am

If you need a loan, but you don`t know where to ask, and you are scared the payment rate will be too big, then I can help you.


For how long will albertmads exist here?


Why do you do that?


I gather you do not approve?

Simply to provide a record of the fly-by-nighters who appear here.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
Xan
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3815
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by Xan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:40 am

vnatale wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:03 am
Xan wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 am
vnatale wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:31 am
albertmads wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 am
If you need a loan, but you don`t know where to ask, and you are scared the payment rate will be too big, then I can help you.
For how long will albertmads exist here?
Why do you do that?
I gather you do not approve?

Simply to provide a record of the fly-by-nighters who appear here.
If nobody responds to them and I just delete them, then our conversation remains unpoisoned by spammers.

Why would we want a record of them?
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 6776
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by vnatale » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:06 am

Xan wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:40 am

vnatale wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:03 am

Xan wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 am

vnatale wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:31 am

albertmads wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:32 am

If you need a loan, but you don`t know where to ask, and you are scared the payment rate will be too big, then I can help you.


For how long will albertmads exist here?


Why do you do that?


I gather you do not approve?

Simply to provide a record of the fly-by-nighters who appear here.


If nobody responds to them and I just delete them, then our conversation remains unpoisoned by spammers.

Why would we want a record of them?


Sorry. It's part of my personality characteristics that led to me being an accountant. Constantly documenting and recording things even before I even knew what accounting was all about.

I will stop doing this here.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
bobbiearias
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:02 am

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by bobbiearias » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:04 am

Credit cards are a pretty cool innovation. But it seems to me that not all people should get one. Some people have heard absolutely nothing about financial literacy and spend money stupidly. Of course, everyone has the right to buy what they want. I don't use a credit card, but I often borrow from credit companies. Usually, when I need money, I go to this website kviklanet.dk, and look for the best loan offer. Then I apply, and in a maximum of 2 hours, I have the money in my account.
Last edited by bobbiearias on Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: Credit Card Debt Charges

Post by pp4me » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:51 am

bobbiearias wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:04 am
Credit cards are a pretty cool innovation.
Especially the ones with cashback and reward. I use mine wherever they will take it but haven't rolled the balance over in probably 20 years.
Post Reply