The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:34 pm

I’m off topic but Ted K was a tortured youth, both literally and metaphorically speaking.
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 3473
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Kriegsspiel » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:45 am

The meeting was slated as a Minneapolis City Council study session on police reform.

But for much of the two-hour meeting, council members told police Chief Medaria Arradondo that their constituents are seeing and hearing street racing which sometimes results in crashes, brazen daylight carjackings, robberies, assaults and shootings. And they asked Arradondo what the department is doing about it.

"Residents are asking, ‘Where are the police’?” said Jamal Osman, newly elected council member of Ward 6. He said he's already been inundated with complaints from residents that calls for police aren’t being answered.
Heh.
Council member Phillipe Cunningham represents the 4th Ward, where a 17-year-old boy was shot and killed Monday afternoon. Cunningham said two of his constituents were also recently wounded by stray bullets while sitting in their home.

Despite the uptick of crime in his ward, Cunningham, who supports the creation of a new community safety agency to replace the police department, said it’s particularly important now to start instituting some of those public health-based approaches to violence prevention. Recently, the council took more than $1 million from the police budget to hire “violence interrupters” to intervene and defuse potentially violent confrontations.
:o
Cunningham also criticized some of his colleagues for seeming to waver on the promises they made earlier this year to transform the city’s public safety system.

“What I am sort of flabbergasted by right now is colleagues, who a very short time ago were calling for abolition, are now suggesting we should be putting more resources and funding into MPD,” Cunningham said. link
LOL
One horse can carry 125 kg on its back, but it can drag 2500 kg on a cart. If it pulls a barge along a river, it can drag 30,000 kg, 30 tonnes, and it can drag 50 tonnes if the weight is on a barge in quiet water, i.e., on a canal.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5994
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Libertarian666 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:27 am

Kriegsspiel wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:45 am
The meeting was slated as a Minneapolis City Council study session on police reform.

But for much of the two-hour meeting, council members told police Chief Medaria Arradondo that their constituents are seeing and hearing street racing which sometimes results in crashes, brazen daylight carjackings, robberies, assaults and shootings. And they asked Arradondo what the department is doing about it.

"Residents are asking, ‘Where are the police’?” said Jamal Osman, newly elected council member of Ward 6. He said he's already been inundated with complaints from residents that calls for police aren’t being answered.
Heh.
Council member Phillipe Cunningham represents the 4th Ward, where a 17-year-old boy was shot and killed Monday afternoon. Cunningham said two of his constituents were also recently wounded by stray bullets while sitting in their home.

Despite the uptick of crime in his ward, Cunningham, who supports the creation of a new community safety agency to replace the police department, said it’s particularly important now to start instituting some of those public health-based approaches to violence prevention. Recently, the council took more than $1 million from the police budget to hire “violence interrupters” to intervene and defuse potentially violent confrontations.
:o
Cunningham also criticized some of his colleagues for seeming to waver on the promises they made earlier this year to transform the city’s public safety system.

“What I am sort of flabbergasted by right now is colleagues, who a very short time ago were calling for abolition, are now suggesting we should be putting more resources and funding into MPD,” Cunningham said. link
LOL
Imagine my shock that getting rid of police means more crime. Who could have predicted that? :D
User avatar
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 am

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Tortoise » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:06 pm

Reminds me of the movie Home Alone.

The Minneapolis City Council is like Kevin McCallister at the end of the movie, remorseful that he wished for his family to disappear and now wishing for them to return for Christmas.
User avatar
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4294
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by sophie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:02 pm

Paywalled article but the title pretty much says it all:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california ... jem10point

I don't even know where to begin on this one:

- Trump's executive orders make him authoritarian, anti-democracy etc etc. But not Gavin Newsome's executive orders dislocating a huge portion of the California economy?

- Since electric cars cost a lot more than gas powered cars, I assume this will serve double duty to discourage legal & illegal immigration? Thanks Gavin!

- The state's electrical grid can't even support normal use during a heat wave. What happens when there's no juice to charge all these electric cars?

- Watch for car dealers to move to Arizona and Nevada, just on the other side of the CA border. And for used car prices in CA to shoot sky high.
User avatar
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 743
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by pp4me » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:52 am

Cold fusion is fun but getting back on topic....

Suicide of the Liberals - the Russian revolution...

https://www.firstthings.com/article/202 ... e-liberals
Anyone wearing a uniform was a candidate for a bullet to the head or sulfuric acid to the face. Country estates were burnt down (“rural illuminations”) and businesses were extorted or blown up. Bombs were tossed at random into railroad carriages, restaurants, and theaters. Far from regretting the death and maiming of innocent bystanders, terrorists boasted of killing as many as possible, either because the victims were likely bourgeois or because any murder helped bring down the old order. A group of anarcho-­communists threw bombs laced with nails into a café bustling with two hundred customers in order “to see how the foul bourgeois will squirm in death agony.”
How did educated, liberal society respond to such terrorism? What was the position of the Constitutional Democratic (Kadet) Party and its deputies in the Duma (the parliament set up in 1905)? Though Kadets advocated democratic, constitutional procedures, and did not themselves engage in ­terrorism, they aided the terrorists in any way they could. Kadets collected money for terrorists, turned their homes into safe houses, and called for total amnesty for arrested terrorists who pledged to continue the mayhem. Kadet Party central committee member N. N. Shchepkin declared that the party did not regard terrorists as criminals at all, but as saints and martyrs.
User avatar
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1149
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:21 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:52 am
Cold fusion is fun but getting back on topic....

Suicide of the Liberals - the Russian revolution...

https://www.firstthings.com/article/202 ... e-liberals
Anyone wearing a uniform was a candidate for a bullet to the head or sulfuric acid to the face. Country estates were burnt down (“rural illuminations”) and businesses were extorted or blown up. Bombs were tossed at random into railroad carriages, restaurants, and theaters. Far from regretting the death and maiming of innocent bystanders, terrorists boasted of killing as many as possible, either because the victims were likely bourgeois or because any murder helped bring down the old order. A group of anarcho-­communists threw bombs laced with nails into a café bustling with two hundred customers in order “to see how the foul bourgeois will squirm in death agony.”
How did educated, liberal society respond to such terrorism? What was the position of the Constitutional Democratic (Kadet) Party and its deputies in the Duma (the parliament set up in 1905)? Though Kadets advocated democratic, constitutional procedures, and did not themselves engage in ­terrorism, they aided the terrorists in any way they could. Kadets collected money for terrorists, turned their homes into safe houses, and called for total amnesty for arrested terrorists who pledged to continue the mayhem. Kadet Party central committee member N. N. Shchepkin declared that the party did not regard terrorists as criminals at all, but as saints and martyrs.
Tut, tut... something like that could NEVER happen in the US. We're special.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5994
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Libertarian666 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:55 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:52 am
Cold fusion is fun but getting back on topic....

Suicide of the Liberals - the Russian revolution...

https://www.firstthings.com/article/202 ... e-liberals
Anyone wearing a uniform was a candidate for a bullet to the head or sulfuric acid to the face. Country estates were burnt down (“rural illuminations”) and businesses were extorted or blown up. Bombs were tossed at random into railroad carriages, restaurants, and theaters. Far from regretting the death and maiming of innocent bystanders, terrorists boasted of killing as many as possible, either because the victims were likely bourgeois or because any murder helped bring down the old order. A group of anarcho-­communists threw bombs laced with nails into a café bustling with two hundred customers in order “to see how the foul bourgeois will squirm in death agony.”
How did educated, liberal society respond to such terrorism? What was the position of the Constitutional Democratic (Kadet) Party and its deputies in the Duma (the parliament set up in 1905)? Though Kadets advocated democratic, constitutional procedures, and did not themselves engage in ­terrorism, they aided the terrorists in any way they could. Kadets collected money for terrorists, turned their homes into safe houses, and called for total amnesty for arrested terrorists who pledged to continue the mayhem. Kadet Party central committee member N. N. Shchepkin declared that the party did not regard terrorists as criminals at all, but as saints and martyrs.
So that's where Antifa and BLM learned their trade!
User avatar
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 743
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by pp4me » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:46 am

Libertarian666 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:55 pm
pp4me wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:52 am
Cold fusion is fun but getting back on topic....

Suicide of the Liberals - the Russian revolution...

https://www.firstthings.com/article/202 ... e-liberals
Anyone wearing a uniform was a candidate for a bullet to the head or sulfuric acid to the face. Country estates were burnt down (“rural illuminations”) and businesses were extorted or blown up. Bombs were tossed at random into railroad carriages, restaurants, and theaters. Far from regretting the death and maiming of innocent bystanders, terrorists boasted of killing as many as possible, either because the victims were likely bourgeois or because any murder helped bring down the old order. A group of anarcho-­communists threw bombs laced with nails into a café bustling with two hundred customers in order “to see how the foul bourgeois will squirm in death agony.”
How did educated, liberal society respond to such terrorism? What was the position of the Constitutional Democratic (Kadet) Party and its deputies in the Duma (the parliament set up in 1905)? Though Kadets advocated democratic, constitutional procedures, and did not themselves engage in ­terrorism, they aided the terrorists in any way they could. Kadets collected money for terrorists, turned their homes into safe houses, and called for total amnesty for arrested terrorists who pledged to continue the mayhem. Kadet Party central committee member N. N. Shchepkin declared that the party did not regard terrorists as criminals at all, but as saints and martyrs.
So that's where Antifa and BLM learned their trade!
I think they have cleaned it up but BLM did openly proclaim on their website that they were "trained Marxists" so yes, that is where they learned their trade. How much clearer can they make it? And you have to admit they have much of the "educated liberal society" is right where they want them.
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:25 pm

Julie Burchill's book about cancel culture cancelled over Twitter row

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-55331063
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by tomfoolery » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:59 pm

dualstow wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:25 pm
Julie Burchill's book about cancel culture cancelled over Twitter row

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-55331063
0821C5CD-2E42-462A-A86E-934D36959F23.jpeg
0821C5CD-2E42-462A-A86E-934D36959F23.jpeg (49.18 KiB) Viewed 475 times
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:52 am

Woke teachers want to cancel Shakespeare because it’s about colonization and white supremacy.
- source: the usual tabloids, Daily Mail, Washington Times, etc
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:36 pm

On the NY Times' recent firing of a science editor who referred to the N-word:

https://youtu.be/Ya6oHUkG4tw
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Also regarding the above.
Executive Editor Dean Baquet had previously declined to fire Mr. McNeil over the two-year-old incident, saying it was clear the term hadn’t been uttered in a “hateful or malicious” way.

But that was before a tsunami of intolerance from the forces of tolerance inside the paper. Mr. Baquet announced last week that Mr. McNeil would be leaving after all because “we do not tolerate racist language regardless of intent.” Oops, it was universally pointed out that the Times then would have to fire itself. A Factiva search shows the paper using the word 1,271 times as far back as 1969 and as recently as a week ago, as it must in covering the world. The new standard, “a threat to our journalism,” was “a deadline mistake and I regret it,” Mr. Baquet admitted on Thursday.
- WSJ Opinion / https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-times- ... 1613170637
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:01 am

The North Thurston Public Schools in Lacey, Wash., made headlines in November when their “equity report” classified Asian-Americans along with whites instead of as “students of color.” Apparently the Asian-Americans were doing too well academically to be students of color. After what the district said was “an overwhelming public response,” it admitted its “category choices” had “racist implications” and dropped the equity report from its website.
...
... America’s most progressive cities have been failing their black and Latino children for decades. How does New York Mayor Bill de Blasio respond? In January America’s self-styled progressive in chief announced that New York will abolish the entrance exam for the city’s gifted-and-talented programs for young students. If you can’t fix the schools that are broken, you cut down to size the schools that are working.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-woke-m ... opin_pos_2
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4294
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by sophie » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 am

dualstow wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm
Also regarding the above.
Executive Editor Dean Baquet had previously declined to fire Mr. McNeil over the two-year-old incident, saying it was clear the term hadn’t been uttered in a “hateful or malicious” way.

But that was before a tsunami of intolerance from the forces of tolerance inside the paper. Mr. Baquet announced last week that Mr. McNeil would be leaving after all because “we do not tolerate racist language regardless of intent.” Oops, it was universally pointed out that the Times then would have to fire itself. A Factiva search shows the paper using the word 1,271 times as far back as 1969 and as recently as a week ago, as it must in covering the world. The new standard, “a threat to our journalism,” was “a deadline mistake and I regret it,” Mr. Baquet admitted on Thursday.
- WSJ Opinion / https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-times- ... 1613170637
Reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian. Click for a much needed laugh, all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4PFgOmAsI

**** Response to dualstow here. I had to edit because apparently I've been shadow-banned to limit posts.
dualstow wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 am
I don’t even need to click. it’s the Jehovah utterances, right? O0
Yup. And especially the part about every one of them being taken out of context.

It is amazing to me how on point virtually all of Life of Brian was. So many of the political battles going on today were pre-spoofed in that movie. Actually not so much spoofed as depicted in a way that faithfully represents current arguments and underscores how ridiculous many of them are. Other scenes that come to mind are the "I want you to call me Loretta" scene, the fighting between the People's Front of Judea and the Judean People's Front, and the scene about "We hate the Romans and what have they ever done for us" - followed by a long list of things like the aqueduct, roads, keeping order etc.

Not to mention my personal favorite: "Crucifixion?" "Yes" "Good. Line on the left, one cross each."
Last edited by sophie on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 am

I don’t even need to click. it’s the Jehovah utterances, right? O0
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5637
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by vnatale » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 am

This topic seems to have reached that magic number of pages so that the "last unread post" feature is no longer reliable...anyone else experiencing the same in this topic? It seemed to work fine within the last half hour but not this lat time I came into it.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:10 am

vnatale wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 am
This topic seems to have reached that magic number of pages so that the "last unread post" feature is no longer reliable...anyone else experiencing the same in this topic? It seemed to work fine within the last half hour but not this lat time I came into it.
This is one of those threads that I’ve had to bookmark or rediscover with a google search.
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5637
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by vnatale » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:21 am

dualstow wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:10 am

vnatale wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 am

This topic seems to have reached that magic number of pages so that the "last unread post" feature is no longer reliable...anyone else experiencing the same in this topic? It seemed to work fine within the last half hour but not this lat time I came into it.


This is one of those threads that I’ve had to bookmark or rediscover with a google search.


Worked fine this time around...
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
User avatar
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1149
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by I Shrugged » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:58 pm

sophie wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 am
dualstow wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm
Also regarding the above.
Executive Editor Dean Baquet had previously declined to fire Mr. McNeil over the two-year-old incident, saying it was clear the term hadn’t been uttered in a “hateful or malicious” way.

But that was before a tsunami of intolerance from the forces of tolerance inside the paper. Mr. Baquet announced last week that Mr. McNeil would be leaving after all because “we do not tolerate racist language regardless of intent.” Oops, it was universally pointed out that the Times then would have to fire itself. A Factiva search shows the paper using the word 1,271 times as far back as 1969 and as recently as a week ago, as it must in covering the world. The new standard, “a threat to our journalism,” was “a deadline mistake and I regret it,” Mr. Baquet admitted on Thursday.
- WSJ Opinion / https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-times- ... 1613170637
Reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian. Click for a much needed laugh, all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4PFgOmAsI

**** Response to dualstow here. I had to edit because apparently I've been shadow-banned to limit posts.
dualstow wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 am
I don’t even need to click. it’s the Jehovah utterances, right? O0
Yup. And especially the part about every one of them being taken out of context.

It is amazing to me how on point virtually all of Life of Brian was. So many of the political battles going on today were pre-spoofed in that movie. Actually not so much spoofed as depicted in a way that faithfully represents current arguments and underscores how ridiculous many of them are. Other scenes that come to mind are the "I want you to call me Loretta" scene, the fighting between the People's Front of Judea and the Judean People's Front, and the scene about "We hate the Romans and what have they ever done for us" - followed by a long list of things like the aqueduct, roads, keeping order etc.

Not to mention my personal favorite: "Crucifixion?" "Yes" "Good. Line on the left, one cross each."
I always thought a very, very thin book would be, "Women who like Monty Python". :)

Bravo Sophie!
User avatar
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 11611
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by dualstow » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:15 pm

sophie wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:51 am
Reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian. Click for a much needed laugh, all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4PFgOmAsI

**** Response to dualstow here. I had to edit because apparently I've been shadow-banned to limit posts.
dualstow wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 am
I don’t even need to click. it’s the Jehovah utterances, right? O0
Yup. And especially the part about every one of them being taken out of context.
😂
The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.4% for the 12 months ended January 2021
User avatar
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4294
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by sophie » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:19 am

I Shrugged wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:58 pm
I always thought a very, very thin book would be, "Women who like Monty Python". :)

Bravo Sophie!
Thanks!

I think the very thin book would be "Women Geeks" - but if you start with that subset, you'll find no shortage of Monty Python fans. Maddy - what about you???
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by Maddy » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:29 am

I'm hardly neurotypical, but I confess that my one exposure to Monte Python (a movie about 40 years ago in which the characters pranced around on make-believe horses) left me thinking, "I don't get it!"
User avatar
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: suburbs of Chicago, IL

Re: The Left is Eating Itself Pt. II

Post by pugchief » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:56 am

Maddy wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:29 am
I'm hardly neurotypical, but I confess that my one exposure to Monte Python (a movie about 40 years ago in which the characters pranced around on make-believe horses) left me thinking, "I don't get it!"
I generally 'got it', I just never thought it was all that funny. Unlike many friends who thought it was the most hilarious thing they had ever seen.
Post Reply