Trump Supporters Say The Darndest Things!!!

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Trump Supporters Say The Darndest Things!!!

Post by vnatale »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (26.82 KiB) Viewed 770 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Trump Supporters Say The Darndest Things!!!

Post by vnatale »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1766329114292842930

Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
10h
Well it looks like Jonathan M. Katz has caught
@SenKatieBritt
in a pretty significant lie.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

I wonder what percentage of politicians are genuinely concerned with telling the truth? For example the “women’s rights” dressed up mantra that allows/condones killing of a human being. Or as we once heard, you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig.

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/03/factc ... the-union/
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Mountaineer wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:19 am
I wonder what percentage of politicians are genuinely concerned with telling the truth? For example the “women’s rights” dressed up mantra that allows/condones killing of a human being. Or as we once heard, you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig.

Now that you bring that up what is your position on the Alabama law regarding IVF? Is seems that you'd have to support it?

And, Biden?

These were two emails I sent out to various people regarding him.

1)

Listening to Biden speak now I realized that he is easily by far the Democrat I have most detested in my entire lifetime.

Listening to him is like listening to so many of those annoying Republicans.

The Democratic party is a party with zero integrity with no one willing to say that "The Emperor Has No Clothes"!!!!

2)

Each time I hear the chant for Biden, "Four more years!" .... I cannot control myself and as long as they are doing that I am chanting out loud "No more years!".

I am listening to Trump now live. It is always HIGHLY entertaining. Far funnier than any comedian I've ever heard.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

vnatale wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:07 pm
Mountaineer wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:19 am I wonder what percentage of politicians are genuinely concerned with telling the truth? For example the “women’s rights” dressed up mantra that allows/condones killing of a human being. Or as we once heard, you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig.

Now that you bring that up what is your position on the Alabama law regarding IVF? Is seems that you'd have to support it?

And, Biden?

These were two emails I sent out to various people regarding him.

1)

Listening to Biden speak now I realized that he is easily by far the Democrat I have most detested in my entire lifetime.

Listening to him is like listening to so many of those annoying Republicans.

The Democratic party is a party with zero integrity with no one willing to say that "The Emperor Has No Clothes"!!!!

2)

Each time I hear the chant for Biden, "Four more years!" .... I cannot control myself and as long as they are doing that I am chanting out loud "No more years!".

I am listening to Trump now live. It is always HIGHLY entertaining. Far funnier than any comedian I've ever heard.
I believe life begins at conception. I also believe we need to honor and respect our leaders and to carefully discern whether our government 'permits' things against God's Word or 'requires' them. If it requires me to do things that are against God's Word, I must refuse and then suffer the consequences. Suffering in this temporary life is far better than suffering eternally.

I think Biden is an outstanding example of corruption and lack of integrity and has been that way for decades. I think Trump also has serious character flaws but seems to understand what is better for the country and its people more than his opposition. Basically, Lord have mercy on us ... we are the ones who put them in office.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (65.59 KiB) Viewed 482 times
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

It sounds like they were more reluctant, lesser-of-two-evils Trump supporters. We do have a "lesser of two evils" system. This response would be more appropriate when directed to the people who seem to be mistaking Trump for Jesus himself.

But more broadly, maybe this is something the Jehovah's Witnesses do right. They don't participate in politics or even vote, exactly for this reason: they don't want it to compromise their religious witness.
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT »

Xan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:15 pm It sounds like they were more reluctant, lesser-of-two-evils Trump supporters. We do have a "lesser of two evils" system. This response would be more appropriate when directed to the people who seem to be mistaking Trump for Jesus himself.

But more broadly, maybe this is something the Jehovah's Witnesses do right. They don't participate in politics or even vote, exactly for this reason: they don't want it to compromise their religious witness.
Do you think this conversation even happened? The folks that come to my door have a pretty one-track mind with scripted ways to quickly bring the conversation back on track.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan »

GT wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:40 am
Xan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:15 pm It sounds like they were more reluctant, lesser-of-two-evils Trump supporters. We do have a "lesser of two evils" system. This response would be more appropriate when directed to the people who seem to be mistaking Trump for Jesus himself.

Do you think this conversation even happened? The folks that come to my door have a pretty one-track mind with scripted ways to quickly bring the conversation back on track.

Oh you're right, it probably didn't. Just written by somebody to make a point and then circulated.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.24 KiB) Viewed 114 times