I know who I will be voting for President!

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

I know who I will be voting for President!

Post by vnatale »

I know who I will be voting for President.

Dean Phillips is so far beyond any present (or recently dropped out) presidential candidate.

I cannot believe that someone of his quality is actually running.

The two major parties should be ashamed of themselves for each having frontrunners so unworthy of getting a vote.

I will enthusiastically be voting for Dean Phillips at every opportunity.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?533100-1/ ... -hampshire

JANUARY 22, 2024

Campaign 2024

Dean Phillips Meets With Voters in Nashua, New Hampshire

2024 Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Dean Phillips (MN) met with voters at a meeting of a Rotary Club in Nashua, New Hampshire, the day before the Granite State is set to hold its first-in-the-nation primary contest. The congressman spoke about the economy, immigration and the Southern Border, and the need for bipartisanship in government. At the end of his remarks, Rep. Phillips took questions from the audience on several topics, including tax reform, foreign policy, and protecting social security. After the event, he spoke with C-SPAN about partisanship in American politics and finding common ground while speaking with supporters of former President Trump the previous day.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: I know who I will be voting for President!

Post by boglerdude »

If he condemns martial law/lockdowns he has my vote

Watching the commies beg for an open border is getting as ridiculous as covid

https://old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ ... cut_razor/

edit1: https://old.reddit.com/r/Conservative/c ... sed_texas/

edit2: https://twitter.com/SteveLovesAmmo/stat ... 7573818513
DogBreath

Post by DogBreath »

Dean Phillips is a non-starter as long as he continues to be a proponent of DEI (aka reverse racism).

Ya, Vinny, I know you don't believe it exists, even after the whole Harvard scandal.
Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Smith1776 »

I'm voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho!

Electrolytes!
MB
Ruby on Rails rules all
www.allterraininvesting.com
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by boglerdude »

^ not a joke. People want the drama, and they're gonna happily give up their right to protest to get it.

Why come u dont have tattoo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdPmNM0IF7Y
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

A few nights ago I was with someone when Biden was live speaking at a New Hampshire rally.

We both looking at the Biden and the reaction of his supporters and expressing amazement that these supporters could have so much enthusiasm for the Biden we were looking at and hearing.

Then I said let me show some of the C-Span Phillips. I think I showed him about 10 minutes total.

The contrast between him and Biden was as vast as could be.

He said he's joining me in voting for Phillips.

In 2016 he voted for Trump.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong »

vnatale wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:24 pm I know who I will be voting for President.

Dean Phillips is so far beyond any present (or recently dropped out) presidential candidate.

The two major parties should be ashamed of themselves for each having frontrunners so unworthy of getting a vote.

JANUARY 22, 2024

Campaign 2024

2024 Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Dean Phillips (MN) met with voters at a meeting of a Rotary Club in Nashua, New Hampshire, the day before the Granite State is set to hold its first-in-the-nation primary contest. The congressman spoke about the economy, immigration and the Southern Border, and the need for bipartisanship in government. At the end of his remarks, Rep. Phillips took questions from the audience on several topics, including tax reform, foreign policy, and protecting social security. After the event, he spoke with C-SPAN about partisanship in American politics and finding common ground while speaking with supporters of former President Trump the previous day.
So how does “fiscally conservative” Vinnie align himself with Phillips’ support for universal healthcare, govt funding of renewable energy, student loan forgiveness and universal pre-K schooling? The same way you did with Amy Klobuchar 4 years ago?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

jalanlong wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:00 pm
vnatale wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:24 pm
I know who I will be voting for President.

JANUARY 22, 2024

Campaign 2024

So how does “fiscally conservative” Vinnie align himself with Phillips’ support for universal healthcare, govt funding of renewable energy, student loan forgiveness and universal pre-K schooling? The same way you did with Amy Klobuchar 4 years ago?

The only one I'm solidly against is student loan forgiveness. I could be persuaded on the others if done in an intelligent, effective manner.

There is NO one out there is going to 100% align with the way I'd do things. For that reason I'd get little to no votes if I was running.
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow »

There’s one thing Dean Phillips has to answer for: why are those Talenti jars so damned hard to open?!
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

dualstow wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:48 am
There’s one thing Dean Phillips has to answer for: why are those Talenti jars so damned hard to open?!

One of the few things I held against him was that he produced a relatively unhealthy product.