Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Mar A Lago documents

Post by Mark Leavy » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:51 pm

Dieter wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:12 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/01/politics ... index.html

The three-judge panel of the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals reversed US District Judge Aileen Cannon's order appointing a so-called special master to sort through thousands of documents found at Trump's home to determine what should be off limits to investigators. The court said the judge should not have intervened in the first place.

A bad sign. A bad sign indeed. Oh noes.

But fortunately for you Dieter, my offer is still open. Easy money. DM me where to ship your one ounce American Eagle if you're in.

Now only accepting full ounce coins. No fractional coins as the walls are closing in. I accept any coin that contains one full ounce of gold. No preference.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:53 pm

Dieter wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:12 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/01/politics ... index.html

The three-judge panel of the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals reversed US District Judge Aileen Cannon's order appointing a so-called special master to sort through thousands of documents found at Trump's home to determine what should be off limits to investigators. The court said the judge should not have intervened in the first place.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.74 KiB) Viewed 3053 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:29 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:53 pm
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.74 KiB) Viewed 3051 times
Get in while you still can! The walls are closing in! Offer void after actual indictment occurs.

Limit one ounce per punter. Are you a punter or are you a poster?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:57 am

Mark Leavy wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:29 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:53 pm

Capture.JPG

Get in while you still can! The walls are closing in! Offer void after actual indictment occurs.

Limit one ounce per punter. Are you a punter or are you a poster?

It is one thing to hope something will happen. It is another thing to rationally evaluate the possibilities of something happening, particularly when you have zero control over whether or not it happens.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:53 pm

vnatale wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:57 am
It is one thing to hope something will happen. It is another thing to rationally evaluate the possibilities of something happening, {blah blah blah}.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
QED
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:40 pm

Biden aides have found a second batch of classified docs at a different location.

Awkward. No bets 8)

Andrei, you have lost another submarine?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:29 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (101.76 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:38 pm

Spin it baby, spin it! ;D
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jalanlong » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:16 am

During an interview on "60 Minutes" from September, Biden was asked about the viral photograph of top secret documents spread across the floor by the FBI following the raid of former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

"When you saw the photograph of the top secret documents laid out on the floor at Mar-a-Lago, what did you think to yourself looking at that image?" CBS' Scott Pelley asked.

"How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible," Biden responded.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:17 am

jalanlong wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:16 am

During an interview on "60 Minutes" from September, Biden was asked about the viral photograph of top secret documents spread across the floor by the FBI following the raid of former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.

"When you saw the photograph of the top secret documents laid out on the floor at Mar-a-Lago, what did you think to yourself looking at that image?" CBS' Scott Pelley asked.

"How that could possibly happen, how one anyone could be that irresponsible," Biden responded.

Is there anywhere near a similar type photograph of the Biden documents?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:25 am

vnatale wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:17 am
jalanlong wrote:

Surely not, because the photograph did not show how the documents were found; it was staged.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:59 am

vnatale wrote:
jalanlong wrote:

Biden says the documents were in his garage next to his Corvette... maybe they're in those boxes! LOL

glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:09 pm

Maddy wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:21 am

At least the rise of the Trump cult, all faults notwithstanding, represented a clear rejection of the establishment. Which is something that has not been forthcoming from the dems in any form whatsoever.
The principle of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:41 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:59 am
vnatale wrote:
jalanlong wrote:

Biden says the documents were in his garage next to his Corvette... maybe they're in those boxes! LOL

Good guess! Also evidence that Biden looks backwards, perhaps to the good old days of Trump, truth, and the American way? You know, prior to the wokeness pandemic.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:10 pm

Special Counsel appointed: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointm ... -counsel-1

House will be precluded from investigating. Ongoing investigation... nothing to see here...

O0
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:41 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:10 pm
Special Counsel appointed: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/appointm ... -counsel-1

House will be precluded from investigating. Ongoing investigation... nothing to see here...

O0
I hadn't heard that congressional inquiries on this were precluded. Where did you hear that?

At least the Special Counsel appointed by the Justice Department is a Trump appointee. According to Federal campaign filings, he made contributions to Republican candidates and he clerked for Reagan appointees after law school.

Either way, the Justice Department can't indict a sitting President so if they do determine Biden broke the law, it will be 2025 at the earliest that they could indict him.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:43 pm

Xan wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:25 am

vnatale wrote:

jalanlong wrote:

Surely not, because the photograph did not show how the documents were found; it was staged.

How would you best stage a photograph of 12 documents?
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:30 pm

glennds wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:41 pm
flyingpylon wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:10 pm

O0
I hadn't heard that congressional inquiries on this were precluded. Where did you hear that?

At least the Special Counsel appointed by the Justice Department is a Trump appointee. According to Federal campaign filings, he made contributions to Republican candidates and he clerked for Reagan appointees after law school.

Either way, the Justice Department can't indict a sitting President so if they do determine Biden broke the law, it will be 2025 at the earliest that they could indict him.
Perhaps I should say effectively precluded. The House may have an investigation, but key people will start all of their non-answers with “Due to the ongoing investigation…”, agencies will refuse to turn over docs, etc. If the Special Counsel takes an overly broad scope, it could conveniently prevent insight into adjacent areas.

I’m not sure how much of a difference it makes that Robert Hur was appointed by Trump or contributed to Republicans, etc. Is he a UniParty tool or not? What are the chances that he’s not?

This is probably not just about taking some documents. But whether the whole thing ever amounts to anything more than a farce remains to be seen.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:41 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:43 pm
Xan wrote:
vnatale wrote:
jalanlong wrote:

Go look at the Trump photo. If it's more than 12 (that actually say secret or classified) then it's not by much.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:16 pm

Xan wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:41 pm

vnatale wrote:

Xan wrote:

vnatale wrote:

jalanlong wrote:

Go look at the Trump photo. If it's more than 12 (that actually say secret or classified) then it's not by much.

From the above which I prior posted (if the information is accurate):

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (12.72 KiB) Viewed 2778 times
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:28 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:16 pm
From the above which I prior posted (if the information is accurate):

Capture.JPG

You asked how one could stage 12 documents:
doj-secret-documents-trump-fla-01445fb22334731efe1e0a6d9e7154d8771dc83d-s800-c85.jpg
doj-secret-documents-trump-fla-01445fb22334731efe1e0a6d9e7154d8771dc83d-s800-c85.jpg (140.77 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
And, I believe the number 12 has gone up since your earlier post.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:42 am

vnatale wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:29 pm
Capture.JPG
[Comparing the documents recovered from Mar-a-Lago to the documents discovered in Biden's possession]

How can you even ATTEMPT such a comparison with a straight face? We won't know how many documents there are--or, more importantly, what they are and with whom they were shared--until the swat-style raid occurs.

WHERE IS THE RAID?

[Should this thread be merged with the "Twitter" thread in view of the fact that the DOJ concealed the discovery of these documents some six days prior to the 2020 election? (Sarc.)]
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:59 am

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that Biden, Obama et al. essentially sold the United States to China.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:12 am

Was the reason for the raid that the former President was in possession of the documents?
Or was it that he allegedly refused to give them back?
Or was it something else?

I'm just looking for the official reason, whatever it may be worth.
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:46 am

vnatale wrote:
Xan wrote:
vnatale wrote:
jalanlong wrote:

In the Garage - On the hood of the Corvette -