Primaries

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Primaries

Post by vnatale » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:23 pm

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (88.48 KiB) Viewed 560 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:07 am

MangoMan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:02 am
boglerdude wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Politicians dont need qualifications...you want great surgeons to stay in practice forever and great politicians to get out
This is truer than you may realize. With new DEI standards for medical school, tomorrow's surgeons may not be the people you want to operate on you.
Especially since the intent of the Hypocratic Oath went bye-bye. :'(
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:02 am

Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:07 am

MangoMan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:02 am

boglerdude wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Politicians dont need qualifications...you want great surgeons to stay in practice forever and great politicians to get out

This is truer than you may realize. With new DEI standards for medical school, tomorrow's surgeons may not be the people you want to operate on you.

Especially since the intent of the Hypocratic Oath went bye-bye. :'(

Like accounting firms whose firm priority, it not their clients benefits .. it is the same for anyone in the medical field ... first priority is to not do anything that could result in being sued .... then attend to the client's / patient's needs as long as it does not involve the risk of being sued.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."