Arizona Election Audit

Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Arizona Election Audit

Post by Don » Sat May 01, 2021 5:02 pm

Why are Democrats in total panic over the Arizona election audit now underway?

You would think that if Biden won fair and square that they would welcome the transparency of an audit where everything is on camera and available to the general public.

What are they trying to hide?
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Arizona Election Audit

Post by glennds » Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm

Don wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 5:02 pm

You would think that if Biden won fair and square that they would welcome the transparency of an audit where everything is on camera and available to the general public.

Do you know the details of the "audit" going on? I live in Arizona. Here are some fun facts:

1. It is being run by a private company called Cyber Ninjas, that has no background or experience in election auditing. Supposedly the owner has ties to Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, the infamous lawyers behind the Kraken lawsuit that was going to expose the election to be the greatest fraud in American (and possibly World) history.
2. Cyber Ninjas initially refused to disclose any of its auditing procedures citing that they are proprietary trade secrets.
3. No press is allowed with the exception of OAN.
4. The owner of Cyber Ninjas is on record regarding his belief in the various conspiracy theories regarding the election, though he now says he will be fair and impartial in his handling of this audit.
5. Since this audit is not official in any way, Cyber Ninjas has abandoned all State guidelines. All rules and procedures for this audit have been set by the private contractor. Cyber Ninjas' lawyers have argued that none of the State statutes mention a post-election audit therefore they are free to conduct it any way they wish.
6. No public is allowed into the arena. The livestream is a view from cameras above the arena floor. If you can tell anything from it, you have sharper eyes than I do. Here have a look: https://azaudit.org/

I'll also note that this audit is only covering Maricopa county, and no other counties of Arizona, so it is not a statewide audit if that makes any difference. Also, it might be useful to know that the vote count in Arizona was officially recounted three times already but the recount was done by the official elections boards of the counties using State procedures and guidelines.
None of this can have any legal effect. It is purely political and/or PR oriented. There is no mechanism for Arizona or any state to amend or withdraw its electoral votes, and I don't believe the Constitution allows for un-inaugurating a President due to vote recounts after the fact.

I would not be surprised if this escapade results in no votes for Biden, because it's possible that one of the private contractor's rules will be to discard any non Trump votes. Because after all, how legitimate could a non-Trump vote be? Anything is possible at this point.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Sun May 02, 2021 12:34 pm

glennds wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm
None of this can have any legal effect. It is purely political and/or PR oriented. There is no mechanism for Arizona or any state to amend or withdraw its electoral votes, and I don't believe the Constitution allows for un-inaugurating a President due to vote recounts after the fact.
When laws are ignored or selectively enforced, the only things left are competing narratives. That's where the battles are being fought these days.
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Don » Sun May 02, 2021 3:44 pm

glennds wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:08 pm
Don wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 5:02 pm

Do you know the details of the "audit" going on? I live in Arizona. Here are some fun facts:

1. It is being run by a private company called Cyber Ninjas, that has no background or experience in election auditing. Supposedly the owner has ties to Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, the infamous lawyers behind the Kraken lawsuit that was going to expose the election to be the greatest fraud in American (and possibly World) history.
2. Cyber Ninjas initially refused to disclose any of its auditing procedures citing that they are proprietary trade secrets.
3. No press is allowed with the exception of OAN.
4. The owner of Cyber Ninjas is on record regarding his belief in the various conspiracy theories regarding the election, though he now says he will be fair and impartial in his handling of this audit.
5. Since this audit is not official in any way, Cyber Ninjas has abandoned all State guidelines. All rules and procedures for this audit have been set by the private contractor. Cyber Ninjas' lawyers have argued that none of the State statutes mention a post-election audit therefore they are free to conduct it any way they wish.
6. No public is allowed into the arena. The livestream is a view from cameras above the arena floor. If you can tell anything from it, you have sharper eyes than I do. Here have a look: https://azaudit.org/

I'll also note that this audit is only covering Maricopa county, and no other counties of Arizona, so it is not a statewide audit if that makes any difference. Also, it might be useful to know that the vote count in Arizona was officially recounted three times already but the recount was done by the official elections boards of the counties using State procedures and guidelines.

I would not be surprised if this escapade results in no votes for Biden, because it's possible that one of the private contractor's rules will be to discard any non Trump votes. Because after all, how legitimate could a non-Trump vote be? Anything is possible at this point.
You sound guilty and worried. Trump won.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Sun May 02, 2021 3:54 pm

Don wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:44 pm

You left out "BY A LOT"
fenns

Post by fenns » Mon May 03, 2021 5:42 am

glennds wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:54 pm
Don wrote:

You left out "BY A LOT"
and THE DEMOCRATS KNOW IT
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 pm

fenns wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:42 am
glennds wrote:
Don wrote:

You left out "BY A LOT"
The entire world knows it except for the brain dead or completely uninformed. The fraud was massive and obvious. The US Federal government is completely illegal. No wonder DC is an armed camp.

America's rulers were not going to allow the Americans to pick their leader two times in a row, or ever again for that matter. Trump won massively against Hillary. His win over Biden must have been gargantuan.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed May 05, 2021 9:55 am

SomeDude wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 pm

fenns wrote:

glennds wrote:

Don wrote:

You left out "BY A LOT"

The entire world knows it except for the brain dead or completely uninformed. The fraud was massive and obvious. The US Federal government is completely illegal. No wonder DC is an armed camp.

America's rulers were not going to allow the Americans to pick their leader two times in a row, or ever again for that matter. Trump won massively against Hillary. His win over Biden must have been gargantuan.

I know that you will disagree with me and I have ZERO facts to back up this opinion but my rarely used intuition says that TODAY (not saying as of the day of the election) 25% of the country is pro-Trump and 75% of the country is anti-Trump.

Again strictly an opinion which I cannot defend on any basis and which I know you will disagree.

Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
fenns

Post by fenns » Fri May 07, 2021 5:09 am

vnatale wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:55 am
SomeDude wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 pm
fenns wrote:
glennds wrote:
Don wrote:

You left out "BY A LOT"

I know that you will disagree with me and I have ZERO facts to back up this opinion but my rarely used intuition says that TODAY (not saying as of the day of the election) 25% of the country is pro-Trump and 75% of the country is anti-Trump.

Again strictly an opinion which I cannot defend on any basis and which I know you will disagree.
the world never really doubted that at least 25% of Americans are nuts
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Fri May 07, 2021 7:15 pm

It sounds like the Cyber Ninjas are looking for evidence that the Arizona voters were bamboozled.
Benko
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Benko » Fri May 07, 2021 8:21 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 3:41 pm
It’s over, we won, get over it.
Are you really that far gone that you can't see what your side did after Trump was elected? I.e. totally refuse to accept the results of that election?
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Fri May 07, 2021 9:12 pm

Benko wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:21 pm
tomfoolery wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 3:41 pm
It’s over, we won, get over it.
Are you really that far gone that you can't see what your side did after Trump was elected? I.e. totally refuse to accept the results of that election?
Benko, Tom is adopting a persona which helps to preserve his personal safety against left-wing elements that have taken control of government, corporations, and academia. Please don't try to blow his cover by pushing too hard.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Sat May 08, 2021 12:16 am

tomfoolery wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:23 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:15 pm
It sounds like the Cyber Ninjas are looking for evidence that the Arizona voters were bamboozled.
You’ve been Trumpboozled.