Mostly Peaceful Capital "riot" led by FBI

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Mostly Peaceful Capital "riot" led by FBI

Post by SomeDude »

Remember that thing where some people did something at the capital on Jan 6?

Donald Trump was speaking to supporters and at the same time people with Trump flags were let into Congress by the police and then we were told it was a violent coup attempt. Since then antifa and blm folks were spotted in the crowd, no doubt the main culprits of any vandalism.

Well in addition to BLM and Antifa, now it's come out that the leader of the proud boys and the oath keepers are fbi informants and agents. Article from Time on the oath keepers below.

Funny how that works huh? The election cert dissent was squashed, trump impeached, biden demonizes white people and the capital occupied by the Army because antifa, blm, and the Fbi (three heads of the same beast) lead a "mostly peaceful" protest.

What do you think they're up to?

https://time.com/5937535/us-capitol-rio ... h-keepers/
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Mostly Peaceful Capital "riot" led by FBI

Post by sophie »

SomeDude, with all due respect...did you read this article?

The guy in question is being charged with a crime, and the fact that he held top secret clearances while apparently organizing and planning the protest has the FBI (presumably) concerned. There's nothing in here that indicates he was in the crowd to serve as an informant.

I have to say that the text about trapping congresspersons in the tunnels under the Capital and "turning on the gas" is not all that benign sounding. Absent other evidence of planned violence, though, I still don't think there's anything here except a protest that got out of control.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Mostly Peaceful Capital "riot" led by FBI

Post by SomeDude »

He was a section chief in the FBI.

The proud boys leader was an "ex-FBI" informant.

What is likelihood of any of that?

I'm reading between the lines Sophie. I don't think Time magazine has a great track record for connecting the dots accurately. They want to control the narrative I'm sure.

The top two right wing orgs supposedly involved in the Capitol "riot" have ex FBI at the top of their leadership. Add the BLM and ANTIFA which surely have FBI up top and look at what you get. A perfect pretense for more grab of government power.

Or it's a coincidence. That is possible too.