How far can it go

Vil
Executive Member
Executive Member

How far can it go

Post by Vil »

Even though not related to US Politics, recalling dualstow's signature from my fellow countryman Velina Tchakarova (@vtchakarova: "It’s easy to be a communist in a free country. But try being free in a communist country."), decided to post a link to pretty new investigation documentary published by Navalny and his team. Actually, it would be more properly stated as fine example of Totalitarianism, though IMHO this is how applied communism v2.0 looks like, and practically (+quite often) those are entangled to the point of being non-distinguishable. Movie is called Putin's palace. It's on YouTube as you can see and it has English subs inside, as well.
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: How far can it go

Post by Kriegsspiel »

Vil wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:21 am I decided to post a link to pretty new investigation documentary published by Navalny and his team. Actually, it would be more properly stated as fine example of Totalitarianism, though IMHO this is how applied communism v2.0 looks like, and practically (+quite often) those are entangled to the point of being non-distinguishable. Movie is called Putin's palace. It's on YouTube as you can see and it has English subs inside, as well.
Very interesting documentary. It paints Putin in a pretty bad light, though, so I suspect Navalny is currently being tortured to death à la Magnitsky.

In addition, I wouldn't be so sure there are no parallels to US politics. I mean, he talks about (paraphrasing) how members of Putin's inner circle are holders of equity for "the big guy." And later about Putin getting spergy family members jobs and registering his wealth in their name. 8)
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.