Q is a waste of time

DoomVoyager

Q is a waste of time

Post by DoomVoyager » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:33 am

The theory goes, Q and Trump and the Good Guys (tm) have it in the bag, and the Bad Guys are therefore screwed, 100% odds. Our job as normal civilians not involved in any of this stuff, according to Q and the diehard believers, is to Trust The Plan aka do nothing, except basic prepping everyone already should've been doing anyway.

So, why focus on it? Even if Q turned out to be authentic, why not ignore it and instead focus on 2735893 other useful things for self, family and community?

While they Trust The Plan and say prayers, the left forms affinity groups, holds ideological study sessions, creates entertainment media, builds tech infrastructure, advances their careers, puts together ambitious startup companies, makes a subreddit and a guide on every DIY/prep topic under heaven, promotes their ideological brethren, and viciously persecutes YOU.

Even if Q turned out to be fully authentic and legitimate, none of this "plan trusting" noise is a wise investment of time, it's a messianic religion spreading among the oppressed.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Q is a waste of time

Post by SomeDude » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:52 am

Here here DV. I've only heard of Q, I'm not sure who he is supposed to be or where he puts out content or any that.

I am sure that your enemy wants you to surrender, or at least do nothing. They will put out propaganda to that effect. Usually the method is demoralization, and there's plenty of that like fake polls and whatnot. Q appears to be discouragement through confidence, a con.

Patriots, freedom lovers, and the good guys in general need to take action to prevent the communists from completely taking over. At the federal level they're probably 90% there. A good section of this forum even supports them. I mean how much history did you have to sleep through to think having a communist government stripping you of the bill of rights would end well?

The enemy knows the tighter they clench their fist the more people escape through their fingers. They're trying to cut off means of communication now, and use social pressure to shame people who might resist. Their biggest enemy is white males for sure so they are always painted as the most dangerous members of society.

Anyway, patriots will need their own means of communication and a way to vet out people working for the other side. If Biden takes power as a figurehead Q should be totally discredited and the ball can get rolling.
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Hal » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 am

I prefer this Q ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oK4aBWIWl8

Having faith in a Q that predicts future events on a PP forum seems a little out of place. No?
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
DoomVoyager

Post by DoomVoyager » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:55 am

SomeDude wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:52 am
Here here DV. I've only heard of Q, I'm not sure who he is supposed to be or where he puts out content or any that.

I am sure that your enemy wants you to surrender, or at least do nothing. They will put out propaganda to that effect. Usually the method is demoralization, and there's plenty of that like fake polls and whatnot. Q appears to be discouragement through confidence, a con.

Patriots, freedom lovers, and the good guys in general need to take action to prevent the communists from completely taking over. At the federal level they're probably 90% there. A good section of this forum even supports them. I mean how much history did you have to sleep through to think having a communist government stripping you of the bill of rights would end well?

The enemy knows the tighter they clench their fist the more people escape through their fingers. They're trying to cut off means of communication now, and use social pressure to shame people who might resist. Their biggest enemy is white males for sure so they are always painted as the most dangerous members of society.

Anyway, patriots will need their own means of communication and a way to vet out people working for the other side. If Biden takes power as a figurehead Q should be totally discredited and the ball can get rolling.
I am personally actually really excited for everyone to face the irrefutable conclusion that no daddy figure of any sort is coming to save them, and that they'd better do as you said and get to organizing and developing alternative means of communication.

I personally am a really big fan of these old vbulletin style boards as an alternate means, it seems like a ton of little internet walled gardens have survived this way. I don't have certain knowledge but I suspect their self hosting has to be much simpler and less hardware intensive than hosting a large social media site with a million meme feeds.

I believe the format selects for better thought through people too, as there's nothing to do but compose original thoughts. I also believe that because the format can never be as efficient of an aggregator as a twitter/reddit clone, it encourages decentralization as boards grow too big and split. The "inefficiency" is IMO a feature.

Noting the tone of this forum, I would be inclined to post about useful organizational methods in a dry technical sort of sense if anyone was interested, both to share what I have and to get brainstorms going.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:03 am

Hal wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 am
Having faith in a Q that predicts future events on a PP forum seems a little out of place. No?
That’s probably why almost no one here does. I can think of maybe one person.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:22 am

DoomVoyager wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:55 am
I personally am a really big fan of these old vbulletin style boards as an alternate means, it seems like a ton of little internet walled gardens have survived this way. I don't have certain knowledge but I suspect their self hosting has to be much simpler and less hardware intensive than hosting a large social media site with a million meme feeds.

I believe the format selects for better thought through people too, as there's nothing to do but compose original thoughts. I also believe that because the format can never be as efficient of an aggregator as a twitter/reddit clone, it encourages decentralization as boards grow too big and split. The "inefficiency" is IMO a feature.
For years I've been saying that the golden age of the internet was right before social media, when blogs and forums and RSS feeds ruled the world.

Ah, the good old days...
DoomVoyager

Post by DoomVoyager » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:32 am

flyingpylon wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:22 am

For years I've been saying that the golden age of the internet was right before social media, when blogs and forums and RSS feeds ruled the world.

Ah, the good old days...
I think the things we used in the good old days may be the thing that can save us.

See - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11807#p220349
DoomVoyager

Post by DoomVoyager » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Me looking at Q believers right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j-XihbqkQ8
dualstow
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by dualstow » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Q is a waste of time
And water is wet.
Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:06 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:52 am

Watched 15 seconds total of the pukefest today. What did I hear out of the senile vegetable that's been installed? Surprise, surprise, the biggest danger facing us is.........white supremacy and domestic terrorists. Of course. Whatever group voted against the communists in overwhelming fashion is the enemy and will be targeted by the government. That is how they operate.

Has anyone here ever met a "white supremacist"? Is there even a single org that has "white" in it's title or claims white people are Supreme? I've heard rumors that something called the KKK exists. That was a democrat org from a long time ago before they switched strategies and went to trapping nonwites in poverty with welfare.

Good luck all.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:33 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:06 pm

Watched 15 seconds total of the pukefest today. What did I hear out of the senile vegetable that's been installed? Surprise, surprise, the biggest danger facing us is.........white supremacy and domestic terrorists. Of course. Whatever group voted against the communists in overwhelming fashion is the enemy and will be targeted by the government. That is how they operate.

Is that really what you heard?
Very Rorschach.

I once heard a saying that there's an insult in every bouquet of roses, if you're determined to find it.
Last edited by glennds on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoomVoyager

Post by DoomVoyager » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:22 pm

I renounce rightism and claim apoliticality until such time as the movement is not primarily comprised of people who are naive, gutless, gullible, lazy, outright stupid, or all of the above.

Maybe after a decade of living under actual hardship and communism, whatever rightists remain will have had the turds sifted out of their gene pool, until then may Darwin's ghost do his work, I wash my hands of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpgNxa8trc
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:02 am

DoomVoyager wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:22 pm
I renounce rightism and claim apoliticality until such time as the movement is not primarily comprised of people who are naive, gutless, gullible, lazy, outright stupid, or all of the above.

Maybe after a decade of living under actual hardship and communism, whatever rightists remain will have had the turds sifted out of their gene pool, until then may Darwin's ghost do his work, I wash my hands of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpgNxa8trc
Reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

If the tigers come .......

DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.