Congress Required to Pass Metal Detector Screenings

tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member

Congress Required to Pass Metal Detector Screenings

Post by tomfoolery » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics ... index.html

Following the most tragic day of all of recorded history, congress is now required to pass metal detectors and have their bags searched to get into the Capitol, prompting many to get into arguments with police screeners and becoming angry.

One lawmaker was furious saying he needs to not be disarmed in the capitol because it’s obviously the police can’t protect them, even inside the “secure” building and my response to this is:

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

That must be so hard for you having to be disarmed and pass through a checkpoint and have their bags searched. I’m so sorry you all didn’t get universal permit less concealed carry laws and pro-self defense laws passed. And up until now you were able to illegally carry guns wherever because no police dared check you since your part of a protected class.

I feel so bad for you that you have to be subjected to the same restrictions you voted the populace fall under. What’s next? Closure of the congressional fitness center and cafeteria to match restrictions on private businesses?

No, no, I won’t be ridiculous now.