Breaking News, Politics version

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Breaking News, Politics version

Post by vnatale » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:08 pm

InsuranceGuy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:31 pm

I just happen to see this in the local news https://www.deseret.com/utah/2021/1/7/2 ... r-sullivan.

A Utah native who supports BLM claimed to be documenting the protest activity but is seen in the recordings “kicking vehicles and threatening drivers” and directing protesters to block intersections.

I'll have to do some more research, but would be an interesting development if there are other people associated with left-wing organizations such as Insurgence USA (antifa) or BLM that incited violence at the capitol.

It just continues to amaze me that statements like that are made which can only lead to a few conclusions. Trump supporters are sheep in every way. Not only do they follow his every command but outsiders, unknown to them, can cause them to do things that they'd not otherwise do. Therefore, Trump supporters must be the most gullible, easily led people in the world.

Did you not hear Representative Keven McCarthy, a Trump sycophant of the highest order, himself on the House floor yesterday declare that it was clear that there were no such outsiders involved and that Trump was clearly responsible for what happened? He could not bring himself to actually vote for Impeachment but he was willing to go far enough to vote for a Censure.

Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
InsuranceGuy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Breaking News, Politics version

Post by InsuranceGuy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:26 pm

[deleted]