Ted Cruz and other senators stepping up

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Ted Cruz and other senators stepping up

Post by SomeDude » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:02 pm

This is long overdue........

"A growing number of Republican senators — led by Ted Cruz — announced today they also will object to certifying state Electoral College votes on Wednesday and called for resurrecting an Electoral Commission to conduct an emergency audit of the results."

Republicans involved: Sens. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), James Lankford (R-Okla.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), and Mike Braun (R-Ind.), as well as Sens.-elect Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.) and Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.).

What they're saying: "Congress should immediately appoint an Electoral Commission, with full investigatory and fact-finding authority, to conduct an emergency 10-day audit of the election returns in the disputed states. Once completed, individual states would evaluate the Commission’s findings and could convene a special legislative session to certify a change in their vote, if needed," the senators said in a joint statement.

https://www.axios.com/multiple-senators ... 0dfd4.html

If they actually get a real audit......Kamala will be glad she didn't quit her day job yet.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Ted Cruz and other senators stepping up

Post by doodle » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:43 pm

Of course, none of the Republican officeholders objecting to Biden's victory have objected to their own wins on the same day on the same ballots using the same election systems.

The republican party is doing a great job of ensuring that no moderate will ever vote republican again.

If they actually get a real audit......Kamala will be glad she didn't quit her day job yet.
There is no amount of evidence that will ever appease you. Just come out and be honest.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:30 pm

doodle wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:43 pm
There is no amount of evidence that will ever appease you. Just come out and be honest.
You are 100% correct Doodle. No commission, audit, debate, etc. will convince me Biden won.

The statistical probability of hundreds of thousands of Biden votes coming in with virtually zero for Trump after the counting "stopped" and republican poll watchers were kicked out in all those states is nonsensical. There is so much else but lets see it all get laid out.

Quite frankly, Biden should welcome this if he actually won those states. A huge portion of the country thinks its illegitimate. He should want the evidence examined in public and shown to be false.

Ultimately it doesn't matter what i think. What matters is these states getting their legislative bodies together to look at the evidence and confirm their certifications or overturn them if the evidence of fraud is clear.

I have implored you to get the popcorn ready. You'll need at least 4 bags in my estimation.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:49 pm

That’s the gist of the credibility problem here. In 5 cities in swing states, they stopped counting with Trump ahead. When they resumed, everything was for Biden.

Who stops counting votes? Why did it happen simultaneously in those key cities? Why were observers removed? Etc.

I’m expecting Biden but, absent some good answers, I’ll never believe he won.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:55 am

I Shrugged wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:49 pm
That’s the gist of the credibility problem here. In 5 cities in swing states, they stopped counting with Trump ahead. When they resumed, everything was for Biden.

Who stops counting votes? Why did it happen simultaneously in those key cities? Why were observers removed? Etc.

I’m expecting Biden but, absent some good answers, I’ll never believe he won.
These arguments are so convincing that all of them got immediately tossed out of the courts.

But it makes sense...the universe has been rigged against Donald Trump since his birth and he is good at constantly reminding us of this fact.

a brief history of the Universe denying Donald Trump what is rightfully his:

In the 1980s, Forbes was rigged because Trump wasn't on their world's richest list.
Also in the 80s, American sports were rigged because Trump's USFL team failed.
In the 1990s, Atlantic City was rigged because Trump's Taj Mahal failed.
In the 2000s, the Emmys were rigged because Trump didn't win one for The Apprentice.
In 2012, the presidential election was rigged because Obama won and Trump didn’t like that.
In 2016, the Iowa caucuses were rigged because Ted Cruz beat Trump 27% to 24%.
Also in 2016, the presidential election was rigged because Trump "only" won the Electoral College.
In 2018, the Florida recount was rigged because… it happened?
Last year the Nobel prizes were rigged because Trump didn't win one.
And then came the 2020 elections...
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:23 am

You trust the courts more than I do, Doodle.

The courts on every level are political too. You disagree?
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:19 am

I Shrugged wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:23 am

Let me start by answering your questions with a question.

Do you disagree that Trump has a pattern of crying foul everytime he loses something he thinks he should have won?

As to your question. What do you mean by politics? That judges have philosophical beliefs? I think short of robot judges, that's just going to be a reality in a justice system comprised of humans. That said, don't you think it's telling that judges from across the spectrum..including ones nominated by Trump flatly denied every lawsuit on account of them being so completely baseless?

So the possibilities are...we have dozens of judges from across political spectrum that are all politically corrupt.

Or..Donald Trump a man with a historical record of crying fraud in the face of defeat is doing it once again.

Non politically speaking, which one do you think is more likely?
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:11 pm

The massive expansion of mail-in voting and relaxed election security rules in the contested swing states were unconstitutional (the state legislatures were bypassed).

The way the counting played out on Election Night in the contested swing states was suspicious as hell.

Tens of millions of American voters (close to 40% of them, last I checked) believe the election result was affected by fraud.

Given that, we should have fully transparent audits of the ballots and machines in all of the contested swing states to address the concerns of those tens of millions of American voters.

Refusing to perform the fully transparent audits is like refusing to pour water on a spreading fire. It’s not a smart move.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:38 pm

1. Trump won Ohio and FL and Iowa easily.

2. Trump won 18/19 bellweather counties

3. Trump got 12M more votes than in 2016, almost all in person and unchallenged, suggesting he got lots of indenpendants.

4. Trump is massively popular with Repubs, maybe the most popular repub ever.

5. Repubs smashed the dems across the country.

6. Trump was like minus 800 on vegas odds late on election night after most returns were in. Its like being up 4 TDs in the 4th quarter.

He won in an electoral landslide until the fake votes started getting counted in those few cities where they kicked the observers out.
Last edited by SomeDude on Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:57 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:59 am

doodle wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:19 am

I Shrugged wrote:

Do you disagree that Trump has a pattern of crying foul everytime he loses something he thinks he should have won?

As to your question. What do you mean by politics? That judges have philosophical beliefs? I think short of robot judges, that's just going to be a reality in a justice system comprised of humans. That said, don't you think it's telling that judges from across the spectrum..including ones nominated by Trump flatly denied every lawsuit on account of them being so completely baseless?

So the possibilities are...we have dozens of judges from across political spectrum that are all politically corrupt.

Or..Donald Trump a man with a historical record of crying fraud in the face of defeat is doing it once again.

Judges should be neutral, not partisan, and adjudicate based on law not feelings. If they don't, they aren't judges, they are partisan hacks. And if you disagree, idk what else to say.

How is your answer relevant to the discussion? Do you believe that Trump is a constant whiner when anything goes against him? Or, do you believe that there have been some sort of conspiracy against him each time he does not get his way? Do you believe the judges who he appointed were somehow part of the conspiracy to undermine him at every turn in regards to the 2020 election?

Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:33 pm

doodle wrote:

Having been in the field of litigation for decades, and having gotten out precisely because the outcome of cases was no longer based upon legal principle but rather upon the personal and political whims of judges (and the dishonest tactics of attorneys for whom the suppression and alteration of evidence had become routine), I don't have to guess at which is more likely. I KNOW.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:27 pm

MangoMan wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:06 pm
vnatale wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:57 pm
MangoMan wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:59 am
doodle wrote:
I Shrugged wrote:

Judges should be neutral, not partisan, and adjudicate based on law not feelings. If they don't, they aren't judges, they are partisan hacks. And if you disagree, idk what else to say.
How is your answer relevant to the discussion? Do you believe that Trump is a constant whiner when anything goes against him? Or, do you believe that there have been some sort of conspiracy against him each time he does not get his way? Do you believe the judges who he appointed were somehow part of the conspiracy to undermine him at every turn in regards to the 2020 election?
If you're directing that question at me, I am simply responding to, and disagreeing with, Doodle's assertion (large font) that because judges are human that they should not do their job and follow law instead of politics.

The better question is what relevance do any of the questions in your last post have? The only thing that matters is whether the election was fraudulent or not. If Biden won bc of widespread cheating in key cities of swing states, then he should not ascend to the presidency. Trump's character and tweets are irrelevant.
Where did I say that judges should not do their job and follow the law? Why is such a big deal made out of nominating justices if philosophy doesn't play a role in interpreting the law? If there was no room for interpretation, then why even have judges at all? It's all so straighforward and black and white, right?

I don't disagree with the second paragraph, except that issue has been processed through our legal system...unfortunately not in Trump's favor. Yet, you refuse to concede. There is literally no amount of proof that would be sufficient for you....kind of like there is no amount of science that will convince some Christians that the world is more than 6000 years old.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:16 pm

Pence told the crowd in GA that on Wed we will hear the objections and see the evidence of fraud.

Good thing Biden's inaugural parade was cancelled yesterday and Kamala hasn't vacated her seat.

All that needs to happen now is to get this to the house for a vote and we will get the scene below:
Attachments
King.JPG
King.JPG (43.15 KiB) Viewed 5087 times
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:26 am

SomeDude wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:16 pm
Pence told the crowd in GA that on Wed we will hear the objections and see the evidence of fraud.

Good thing Biden's inaugural parade was cancelled yesterday and Kamala hasn't vacated her seat.

All that needs to happen now is to get this to the house for a vote and we will get the scene below:
Oh so now it's wed. I'll be waiting with bated breath!

What's really going to be interesting is to see the Repubs. Reaction when Dems take Senate. This gonna be close.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:38 am

doodle wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:26 am
SomeDude wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:16 pm

Oh so now it's wed. I'll be waiting with bated breath!

What's really going to be interesting is to see the Repubs. Reaction when Dems take Senate. This gonna be close.
Hopefully they actually care about the voting fraud then!
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Ooooo this gonna be so close!
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:19 am

So it's looking like Georgia will likely hand both Senate seats to the Dems. Wow! I would have thought that the divided-government vote would be much stronger. Single-party government elected by a knife's edge is just about the worst thing I can think of in terms of keeping this country together.

This also makes today's certification of the presidential election amazingly high-leverage. Both the presidency and the Senate are on the table. One direction, the Dems get single-party control of the entire govenrment; the other direction, the Reps get both the presidency and the Senate (meaning a clear path for judges, treaties, cabinet, etc).

Assuming Biden takes the presidency (and with it the Senate), Mountaineer's own Joe Manchin could suddenly become one of the very top most powerful people in the country. I would think he would put the brakes on a lot of craziness if he had to. Mountaineer, how likely he goes full Jim Jeffords and caucus with the Republicans? IIRC, Jeffords switched just at the moment that Dashiel would otherwise have lost the majority.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:38 am

Xan wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:19 am
So it's looking like Georgia will likely hand both Senate seats to the Dems. Wow! I would have thought that the divided-government vote would be much stronger. Single-party government elected by a knife's edge is just about the worst thing I can think of in terms of keeping this country together.

This also makes today's certification of the presidential election amazingly high-leverage. Both the presidency and the Senate are on the table. One direction, the Dems get single-party control of the entire govenrment; the other direction, the Reps get both the presidency and the Senate (meaning a clear path for judges, treaties, cabinet, etc).

Assuming Biden takes the presidency (and with it the Senate), Mountaineer's own Joe Manchin could suddenly become one of the very top most powerful people in the country. I would think he would put the brakes on a lot of craziness if he had to. Mountaineer, how likely he goes full Jim Jeffords and caucus with the Republicans? IIRC, Jeffords switched just at the moment that Dashiel would otherwise have lost the majority.
I wonder if the vote in GA is yet another referendum on Donald Trump. If so, it's quite a dismal record that in his four years the Republican party will have lost the House, Senate and Presidency.

I think the Republican Party could reconstitute itself and make a major comeback. All it would take is a more professional, less polarizing standard bearer and a departure from the take-no-prisoners style of congressional politics that Newt Gingrich and Mitch McConnell have perfected. I think in this way, they could recapture the center. If Trump personally retains a stranglehold on the GOP and they do not or cannot change, then it seems we'll be Blue for a while and it will be the Democrats' game to lose or not.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:06 am

Xan wrote:

I don't know. He did well as Governor, and I think as Senator. Over time, West Virginia can be solidly Democratic or solidly Republican and is generally solidly union oriented with its state history of lumber, coal, oil and gas. I think if Biden and company try to further stick it to the WV natural resources businesses, whatever is left of them, or WV in general, a party switch could be a real posibility. I think Manchin can play the political game rather astutely, perhaps not quite as well as Robert Byrd but pretty well. The biggest thing going for him in WV, and maybe the country, is his small town upbringing; his family is a very big fish in a very small stream with lots of upstream connections (based on 75 - 80 years of knowledge by family and friends). I do think he genuinely cares about people far more that most of the current DC crowd of either party. FWIW, he is well liked by the local community where he grew up.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:13 am

glennds wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:38 am

I wonder if the vote in GA is yet another referendum on Donald Trump. If so, it's quite a dismal record that in his four years the Republican party will have lost the House, Senate and Presidency.

I think the Republican Party could reconstitute itself and make a major comeback. All it would take is a more professional, less polarizing standard bearer and a departure from the take-no-prisoners style of congressional politics that Newt Gingrich and Mitch McConnell have perfected. I think in this way, they could recapture the center. If Trump personally retains a stranglehold on the GOP and they do not or cannot change, then it seems we'll be Blue for a while and it will be the Democrats' game to lose or not.

No need for wondering on my part!!!

I just earlier wrote to someone that the results of the 2018, 2020, and yesterday's elections can only be interpreted as the majority of the country repudiating Trump!

Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:45 am

Libertarian666 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:50 am
Xan wrote:

The divided-government vote was irrelevant. At a minimum, the Perdue election was fraudulent, even if the Loeffler one was legit.
They even used the old "stop counting until they can rig enough fake ballots into the system" trick that they used in November. Why shouldn't they? Nothing happened to anyone as a result of that cheating.

We can't count on Manchin to do anything if none of the other people have stood up to the criminals.

It's up to Pence to save the country by throwing it back to the state legislatures. I can't say I'm terribly optimistic though.
I watched the live returns coming in last night.

right at about 11PM Prudue was up 51.5 to 48.5 with 91% of the vote remaining.

That's a 3 point lead with only 9 points left.

In one second it went to 50 - 50 and 95% of the vote in. It was INSTANT.

That is a huge dump of votes almost all for the human weasel.

The Dems have perfected holding back a couple counties/districts they control until the very end so they know how many fake votes to manufacture.

Bubba McDonald (R) got over 20k more votes than Purdue and he was running for Public Service Commission. Does anyone really think 20k Republicans came out to vote for old McDonald but forget Purdue at the top of the ticket or voted for the weasel? If you believe that I've got a bridge in Utah to sell you.

20k is less than the margin separating Purdue and the weasel.

Trump campaigned for Purdue. Lots of people came out to cheer for Trump. Republicans love Trump. This is not possible without fraud.
Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Xan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:06 am

I've been really impressed lately with Just the News, which attempts to do what it says on the tin: just the news. They seem to do a good job of fairly covering stories.

There's a piece today on just what the election irregularity claims are for the presidential election. I haven't seen a simple summary like this anywhere else, and I don't know why.

Here are some of the voting irregularities that the Just the News election integrity project documented:

1. Wisconsin illegally permitted large numbers of residents to evade voter ID requirements by simply declaring they were "indefinitely confined" at home because of COVID-19. Wisconsin's Supreme Court ruled in December that state officials violated the law when they allowed this mass exemption without getting required legislative approval, putting in doubt as many as 200,000 votes in a state where Biden and President Trump were separated by 200,000.

2. Officials in Fulton County, Georgia, home of the city of Atlanta, prematurely moved data cards from 36 voting machines before voting ended. State officials had advised the county that the cards should be removed just before they reached 10,000 votes, the apparent storage limit for the cards, but county officials admit they removed cards with as few as 3,000 counted votes and locked them in a cabinet. The exact reasons and chain of custody are not fully clear.

3. Jessy Jacob, a career Detroit city employee with three decades of experience, testified both in an affidavit and at a legislative hearing that for weeks leading to Election Day and at least one full day after, she and her fellow election workers were instructed to manipulate and alter ballots and voter rolls, including falsely backdating ballot requests and actual ballots. City officials have not provided evidence to contest her claims.

4. Multiple GOP election observers in states like Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania have testified they were wrongly dismissed on election night or kept from being able to provide bipartisan oversight as has been required and embraced for decades.

5. Wisconsin did not, as required by state law, purge between 100,000 and 200,000 outdated voter registrations from its rolls before the November contest as had been done in prior elections. Litigation concerning this oversight is ongoing.

6. Georgia state officials acknowledged last month they have 250 open cases of alleged voter fraud or irregularities from the 2020 election and rolled in additional state investigators to help.

7. In Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, state election officials allowed county clerks to "cure" or "fix" errant ballots without rejecting them though the state legislatures had not approved such mechanisms. Some counties engaged in "curing" while others did not, fearful such activity was illegal.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:16 am

Xan wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:06 am

I've been really impressed lately with Just the News, which attempts to do what it says on the tin: just the news. They seem to do a good job of fairly covering stories.

Maybe. Or, maybe not.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Just the News Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to four failed fact checks over a short period of time.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Just the News publishes videos, podcasts, and journalism from a conservative perspective. Articles and headlines typically do not utilize emotional language such as this: Trump campaign sues Wisconsin TV station for airing ‘defamatory’ ad. This story is appropriately sourced to the Washington Post and Priorities.org. Another properly sourced story that presents with little bias is this: Pentagon invokes Defense Production Act to make 40 million masks.

Editorially, Just the News does not label opinion content and actually, they don’t produce op-eds, however, in examining story selection they routinely favor President Trump such as this: Trump campaign slaps New York Times with libel suit while reporting negatively on Democrats such as this: Cruz decries ‘dangerous’ Schumer threats against justices, seeks censure. During the CoronaVirus outbreak of 2020, they have published misinformation as seen below in our failed fact checks section. In general, news reporting is not always factual and holds a moderately strong right-leaning bias.

Failed Fact Checks

Virginia’s new method for testing for coronavirus may significantly delay the state’s reopening – Partly False

COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC – False

Yale epidemiologist: Dr. Fauci running ‘misinformation campaign’ against hydroxychloroquine – False

“Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared to acknowledge that large numbers of positive COVID-19 cases may arise from oversensitive tests that pick up mere fragments of the virus rather than active, viable infections. If true, many patients may have been receiving false-positive test results” – Inaccurate

It should be noted that John Solomon has been accused by others of promoting false conspiracy theories regarding the Biden’s and Ukraine.

Overall, we rate Just the News Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to four failed fact checks over a short period of time. (D. Van Zandt 4/13/2020) Updated (11/12/2020)
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:19 am

Xan wrote:

There's a piece today on just what the election irregularity claims are for the presidential election. I haven't seen a simple summary like this anywhere else, and I don't know why.

Here are some of the voting irregularities that the Just the News election integrity project documented:

1. Wisconsin illegally permitted large numbers of residents to evade voter ID requirements by simply declaring they were "indefinitely confined" at home because of COVID-19. Wisconsin's Supreme Court ruled in December that state officials violated the law when they allowed this mass exemption without getting required legislative approval, putting in doubt as many as 200,000 votes in a state where Biden and President Trump were separated by 200,000.

2. Officials in Fulton County, Georgia, home of the city of Atlanta, prematurely moved data cards from 36 voting machines before voting ended. State officials had advised the county that the cards should be removed just before they reached 10,000 votes, the apparent storage limit for the cards, but county officials admit they removed cards with as few as 3,000 counted votes and locked them in a cabinet. The exact reasons and chain of custody are not fully clear.

3. Jessy Jacob, a career Detroit city employee with three decades of experience, testified both in an affidavit and at a legislative hearing that for weeks leading to Election Day and at least one full day after, she and her fellow election workers were instructed to manipulate and alter ballots and voter rolls, including falsely backdating ballot requests and actual ballots. City officials have not provided evidence to contest her claims.

4. Multiple GOP election observers in states like Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania have testified they were wrongly dismissed on election night or kept from being able to provide bipartisan oversight as has been required and embraced for decades.

5. Wisconsin did not, as required by state law, purge between 100,000 and 200,000 outdated voter registrations from its rolls before the November contest as had been done in prior elections. Litigation concerning this oversight is ongoing.

6. Georgia state officials acknowledged last month they have 250 open cases of alleged voter fraud or irregularities from the 2020 election and rolled in additional state investigators to help.

7. In Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, state election officials allowed county clerks to "cure" or "fix" errant ballots without rejecting them though the state legislatures had not approved such mechanisms. Some counties engaged in "curing" while others did not, fearful such activity was illegal.
Thanks for the link Xan!!!

This is just the tip of the fraud iceberg. Just the tip..............

Google/FB/Youtube etc. have been censoring the evidence anywhere anyone tries to show it or discuss it.

Ohhh wait, since courts have refused to look at the evidence that means there is no evidence lol.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:01 pm

vnatale wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:16 am
Xan wrote:

Maybe. Or, maybe not.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/
But who is checking the bias of mediabiasfactcheck.com? What makes them qualified to judge anything? How do we know the site was not just created to make money from advertising revenue? Their "fact checks" of individual stories are just links to the "fact checks" of mainstream media.