Thank You Donald Trump

pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Thank You Donald Trump

Post by pp4me » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:03 pm

On this Christmas Eve....

Thank you that in Saudi Arabia people are displaying the Israeli Flag as a sign of peace and solidarity and that people can now freely travel between those two countries. I know from foreign workers from the Philippines in the past that if you even had an Israeli stamp in your passport you would not be permitted back into Saudi Arabia.

And thank you for standing on the border between North and South Korea and shaking hands with the dictator of North Korea as a sign that we here in America are not interested in continuing the war with your country.

And thank you for doing it even though you knew very well that you would never receive any credit for it, at least among the news media that believes you, your wife, and all of your kids are nothing but evil people and the scum of the earth.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Thank You Donald Trump

Post by SomeDude » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:16 pm

Don't forget that when he took office, some group called ISIS was supposedly taking over the world. He cut off the funding and moral support Barrak Hussein was providing and that rabble dried up in a couple months.

Also it looked like the secular moderate leader of Syria was going to be toppled and replaced with radical Islamist overlords like barry and Hillary did with Lybia.

Thanks again Trump.

Thanks also for at least not escalating further tension with Russia, despite the political risk since half the country fell for a hoax about some peeing prostitutes.

Thanks for being a peacemaker, when every president since maybe Carter was a warmonger.

Despite being a New York liberal Democrat who loves Obamacare and all the entitlements......thank you.

Orangeman good indeed.

And thanks for the funny tweets.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:12 pm

An objective appraisal of his performance could not but conclude that he has been the greatest US President in our history so far.
And maybe ever, if the current unpleasantness does not have a miraculous ending.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Libertarian666 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:12 pm
An objective appraisal of his performance could not but conclude that he has been the greatest US President in our history so far.
And maybe ever, if the current unpleasantness does not have a miraculous ending.
Don't put down the popcorn Tech. If God wills it, and the President doesn't surrender, he has an excellent chance. I don't think God will be mocked.

I believe a second term will be better than the first. I'm eager to see Trump as a lame duck.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:49 pm

Trump has given the corrupt, Marxist MSM a huge middle finger for four years so far, and for that alone he gets a heartfelt “thank you” from me. He’s a hero in my book.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:49 pm
Trump has given the corrupt, Marxist MSM a huge middle finger for four years so far, and for that alone he gets a heartfelt “thank you” from me. He’s a hero in my book.
Except that without the assistance of the reviled Main Stream Media he would have NEVER, EVER been elected and maintained his rock steady popularity with all his ALWAYS Trumpers.

Every time he tweeted or said something nonsensical which I would characterize as such the same Main Street Media would be forced to cover it.

They ALWAYS gave him free, invaluable amplification of anything he had to say.

This constant lamenting of how he was treated by the Main Street Media (which I always viewed as playing victim by both Trump and his supporters) cuts both ways.

From my admittedly biased point of view I believe, on net, he far more benefited from his Main Stream Media coverage than it hurt him.

I am a decidedly NEVER Trumper (although I many times said I may have voted for him over Bernie). I don't think he was anywhere close to a net positive for our country in almost any way.

But I do have to admit that he did have some skills like...

1) Being a master, compelling entertainer so that someone like me could listen to one of his rallies three times in a row and continue to entertained (but not persuaded any) by what he had to say.

2) HIs playing the Main Stream Media was brilliant.

But, as usual, when it comes to Donald Trump is it always first and foremost if something will benefit him. If it also happens as a byproduct to benefit the country, then we were lucky. Never his primary goal. Him benefiting was ALWAYS his primary goal.

Back to reading my book: "The Master Handbook of All Home Heating Systems".

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:56 pm

vnatale wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:13 pm
Except that without the assistance of the reviled Main Stream Media he would have NEVER, EVER been elected
Vinny....................i think you're 100% correct here.

I would go so far as to say the corrupt and vile media deliberately supported his campaign through the primaries. I seem to remember the wikileaks release of Podestas emails showing hildebeasts campaign asking the media to cover Donald in a way to help him. They wanted to run against him so they enlisted their media lapdogs to assist.

Now of course they tried every lie and fake poll against him in the general election and were really butt hurt to the point of meltdowns that her walloped her. The compilation vids are works of art.

Regarding how their crooked lies and repugnant coverage helps him now....i see your point again.

To that i would say, their attacks on him only help him insofar as the majority of people like the media even less than congress which they like even less than a cockroach. Personally one of the things i like best about the man is his enemies are scum of the earth. He can't be that bad if that many despicable people hate him.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:29 pm

Yes. This fits my definition of being anti-anti-Trump. He’s shown light on things that I hadn’t dreamed could be illuminated. Unfortunately many of them are even more disturbing than I would have thought.

And now Joe Biden has to play his part in the next act. Under the spotlights that Trump turned on.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:16 am

For any who may be suffering from Stage 4 TWD...watching the following could be enlightening...

Vinny

https://www.c-span.org/video/?507537-3/ ... tower-lies

DECEMBER 26, 2020 | PART OF WASHINGTON JOURNAL 12/26/2020
Washington Journal

Washington Journal: Barbara Res

Former Trump Organization executive vice president Barbara Res discussed her book “Tower of Lies: What My Eighteen Years of Working With Donald Trump Reveals About Him.”
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:55 am

Vinny, we all know who Trump is.
That’s the big disconnect in these discussions. One side can’t get past who he is, and the other side accepts it because they like what he does as president.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:22 am

I Shrugged wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:55 am
That’s the big disconnect in these discussions. One side can’t get past who he is, and the other side accepts it because they like what he does as president.
Nailed it. One side is centered on feelings, the other on what’s best for the country.

DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:04 pm

Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:22 am
I Shrugged wrote:
Nailed it. One side is centered on feelings, the other on what’s best for the country.

Of course, you would never get a second from me on that opinion!

One of your premises is that not one less person would have died from the virus if we'd had a far more competent and interested president. One who put the country's interests always ahead of his instead of him always putting his whining self-interests ahead of what's best for the country.

Therefore, it is no feelings and strictly centered on how bad he had been for the country in countless ways.

Vinny
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:25 pm

I'm pretty sure as President, Trump has the constitutional authority to ban ingress from afflicted countries which he did right away while Fauci was saying rona was no big deal (i agree with Fauci from Q1).

He did this despite heavy criticism from the lefties.

Everything else constitutionally is the states.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:34 pm

vnatale wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:13 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:49 pm
Except that without the assistance of the reviled Main Stream Media he would have NEVER, EVER been elected and maintained his rock steady popularity with all his ALWAYS Trumpers.

Every time he tweeted or said something nonsensical which I would characterize as such the same Main Street Media would be forced to cover it.

They ALWAYS gave him free, invaluable amplification of anything he had to say.

This constant lamenting of how he was treated by the Main Street Media (which I always viewed as playing victim by both Trump and his supporters) cuts both ways.

From my admittedly biased point of view I believe, on net, he far more benefited from his Main Stream Media coverage than it hurt him.

I am a decidedly NEVER Trumper (although I many times said I may have voted for him over Bernie). I don't think he was anywhere close to a net positive for our country in almost any way.

But I do have to admit that he did have some skills like...

1) Being a master, compelling entertainer so that someone like me could listen to one of his rallies three times in a row and continue to entertained (but not persuaded any) by what he had to say.

2) HIs playing the Main Stream Media was brilliant.

But, as usual, when it comes to Donald Trump is it always first and foremost if something will benefit him. If it also happens as a byproduct to benefit the country, then we were lucky. Never his primary goal. Him benefiting was ALWAYS his primary goal.

Back to reading my book: "The Master Handbook of All Home Heating Systems".

Vinny
You obviously have mind reading capabilities superior to my own to know what Trump's true motivations were. So congratulations might be in order if it weren't for the fact that so many in the media claimed the same powers. This makes me skeptical.

But good luck with the heating systems. Stay well and prosper.

(P.S. - I almost always edit my posts because when I re-read them it's clear to me that my fingers didn't accurately type what I really meant to say, including spelling and grammatical errors. May be due to age old).
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:20 pm

pp4me wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:34 pm

(P.S. - I almost always edit my posts because when I re-read them it's clear to me that my fingers didn't accurately type what I really meant to say, including spelling and grammatical errors. May be due to age old).
Some months back I adapted that as my practice for ALL that I write here after seeing me quoted and how much I'd written required editing that I had not done.

Vinny
Last edited by vnatale on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
l82start
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by l82start » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:30 pm

vnatale wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:20 pm
pp4me wrote:

Some months back I adapted that as my practice for ALL that I write here after seeing me myself quoted and how much I'd written required editing that I had none not done.

Vinny
fixed that for you
^-^
-Government 2020+ - a BANANA REPUBLIC - if you can keep it

-Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Thank you DT for the $2000 you want to give me!

Too bad you waited until after the deal was done to bring it up!

Must be that 4D level chess he's playing. Or some sort of Art of the Deal plan. Or maybe like SomeDude says, he's actually a democrat at heart.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:31 pm

l82start wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:30 pm
vnatale wrote:
pp4me wrote:

Some months back I adapted that as my practice for ALL that I write here after seeing me myself quoted and how much I'd written required editing that I had none not done.

Vinny
fixed that for you
^-^
How did you do that?
l82start
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by l82start » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:36 pm

pp4me wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:31 pm
l82start wrote:
vnatale wrote:
pp4me wrote:

Vinny
fixed that for you
^-^
How did you do that?
lots of practice ;)
the first draft of the posts i make are borderline gibberish, and require extensive editing...
-Government 2020+ - a BANANA REPUBLIC - if you can keep it

-Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:01 pm

l82start wrote:
vnatale wrote:
pp4me wrote:

Vinny
fixed that for you
^-^
Thank you!! There are so many words to describe what I failed to do in the context of my message??? Some of them? Ironic? ???? Sloppy?

Vinny
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:28 pm

Cortopassi wrote:

Must be that 4D level chess he's playing. Or some sort of Art of the Deal plan. Or maybe like SomeDude says, he's actually a democrat at heart.
Ohhhh I'm right about that.....
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:24 am

MangoMan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:37 pm
vnatale wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:04 pm
Mountaineer wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:22 am
I Shrugged wrote:

Of course, you would never get a second from me on that opinion!

One of your premises is that not one less person would have died from the virus if we'd had a far more competent and interested president. One who put the country's interests always ahead of his instead of him always putting his whining self-interests ahead of what's best for the country.

Therefore, it is no feelings and strictly centered on how bad he had been for the country in countless ways.

Vinny
Vinny, I'm sure we've been over this, but what exactly is it you feel Trump should or could have done that he didn't?
For certain we've been over it. And, I've hesitant to discuss it any further because no matter how much we all present to on another here....it is generally the case that fixed positions / beliefs do not change.

But here is one:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics ... index.html

'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book

If anyone believes this is meaningless...then there is little else I can say...I will continue to believe what I believe and others will continue to believe what they want to believe.

Vinny
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:30 am

SomeDude wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:28 pm
Cortopassi wrote:

Ohhhh I'm right about that.....
Please enlighten me, Trump supporters.

--He doesn't give his input for months (or at least that's what the mainstream media allowed me to believe) to the Covid bill.
--He makes a speech saying it is a disgrace and wants $2000 per person
--He folds and signs it anyway.

????
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:17 pm

How many conservative heads are exploding over this? Or are they able to somehow justify it?

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:05 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:17 pm
How many conservative heads are exploding over this? Or are they able to somehow justify it?

Cort......I get about two posts a day and I'm using one here so please be nice in your reply, I might not be able to reply anymore on this thread.

In my opinion there is ZERO justification from anyone calling themselves a conservative to anything related to this bill. It's an abomination. It's wealth redistribution, a lot of it from Americans to non-Americans.

The government has destroyed huge swaths of the economy with the covid response, and people are getting desperate. The solution is to re-open the economy and deal with sick people the way we always have.

Trump is a Democrat at heart. He's a least a Democrat from 20-30 years ago. The difference is the current Dems are something new in America (open borders, destroy American History, reparations, kill fossil fuels, war with Russia because they think Putin cost Hillary the presidency etc.)

Having said all that I'm very disappointed he signed this. The Republican party should be torn down as they are just Democrat-lite now.

All that is off the table if he can retain the presidency and prosecute the fraudsters. So many are involved, a huge swath of the government could be brought down and then anything is possible, including relatively good government that respects the God-given rights of the people. In that case this bill and so many other things will be moot. Transfer of wealth to other countries can stop, the economy can re-open etc.

I realize you don't think there was fraud in the election. Many people here do not and so ridicule and personally attack those who think it happened. Likewise we think you guys are completely and utterly insane or blinded by Trump hatred to believe the impossible occurred (as we see it). That fraud (or lack of it) is a basic premise we don't agree on so conclusions about everything else happening are naturally going to be very different.

Bill is bad, signing it is bad, UNLESS it is part of the plan to get enough support to retain the presidency. I have theories about how that might be the case but this post is long enough already.

Again, I might not be able to respond to this one so direct questions to me will either be greatly delayed on non-existent. Best to direct them to the community.