Executive Member

Antifa and BLM come out for Karl Marx

Post by Libertarian666 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:07 pm

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Antifa and BLM come out for Karl Marx

Post by SomeDude » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:38 pm

I said this back when the George Floyd stuff was getting pushed. I told my wife this BLM is the communists latest attempt. She thought i was crazy. Then she saw BLM emails where they say at the bottom the goal is to overthrow capitalism.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Antifa and BLM come out for Karl Marx

Post by pp4me » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:16 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:38 pm
I said this back when the George Floyd stuff was getting pushed. I told my wife this BLM is the communists latest attempt. She thought i was crazy. Then she saw BLM emails where they say at the bottom the goal is to overthrow capitalism.
True communists are the ultimate fanatics when it comes to political ideology. I don't put Nazis in the same category, not because I'm a Nazi sympathizer, but I don't see them motivated as much by the ideology itself as some other deep, dark impulse of human nature. True communists have killed far more people than the Nazis ever did but they have the veneer of a deceptive ideology that hides the darkness of death and destruction. To prove my point just compare the reaction people have to the Nazi symbol of the swastika and that of the sickle and hammer of the Soviet Union or the five-starred red flag of the people's republic of China, even though the latter are responsible for much more suffering and death around the world.

I don't think black people will ultimately let themselves be used as pawns in the communist revolution but that seems to be the obvious attempt to me.

BLM did the restaurant thing not far from where I live and it left me wondering how I would react if it happened to me. If they demanded the black power salute like they did in some other restaurants I think I would have felt strongly compelled to stand up and give them a two finger salute of another kind but maybe I wouldn't have done it because my wife would have been with me.