Is there still no evidence of massive fraud in Georgia?

doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Is there still no evidence of massive fraud in Georgia?

Post by doodle »

Who to believe, and why? What is the objective standard of truth to measure against?
I guess the question I have in response is why do you have so much trouble believing the opinion of the courts, the attorney general, the governor and sec of state of georgia, the head of election security, and other countless experts and insiders on both sides of the political aisle? On the other hand you seem very disposed to believe the continued accusations of a man who is motivated by his own personal narcissism to make all manner of outlandish claims regarding fraud in order to shelter his ego from the fact that he lost an election.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

To continue on that question do you believe that it's useful to judge the potential honesty or dishonesty of a person's behavior in the context of their past actions? That maybe certain patterns emerge in a person's behavior that can allow us to evaluate the seriousness with which we should listen to their claims if repetitive patterns emerge?

For example.

Do you believe that Ted Cruz committed widespread fraud in 2016 in order to win Iowa caucus and that Trump had solid evidence of that? Or, do you think Trump might have just been baselessly shouting foul in order to dull the pain of his loss?
En7ImnCWEAQZ9jh.jpeg
En7ImnCWEAQZ9jh.jpeg (76.41 KiB) Viewed 3250 times
En7ImnEXUAMN6-l.jpeg
En7ImnEXUAMN6-l.jpeg (79.11 KiB) Viewed 3250 times
Do you believe that Trump had evidence that millions of illegal votes occured, in the general election? Or was he again just making baseless accusations?
Screen_Shot_2016_11_27_at_4.17.23_PM.jpeg
Screen_Shot_2016_11_27_at_4.17.23_PM.jpeg (111.73 KiB) Viewed 3250 times

I guess what puzzles me is why you are so eager to believe Trump this time when every other person and even those that have stood by him through thick and thin have said they cannot see any evidence to suggest there was widespread fraud?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

This just in, the fraudsters have released a statement saying there was no fraud. See tech, you kooky Trump lover. Next time get the FACTs right and stop believing your lying eyes!
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

Didn't we already establish Trump was right about Cruz in Iowa? Cruz's campaign put out lies that Ben Carson had dropped out and endorsed Cruz, and Ben was polling very high. This was a scandal at least for a few weeks.

It's inedible that anyone on planet earth could still be a fraud denier. This can only be explained by TDS.

When the conspirators start confessing to save themselves, there will still be hard core deniers.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

SomeDude wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:23 pm This just in, the fraudsters have released a statement saying there was no fraud. See tech, you kooky Trump lover. Next time get the FACTs right and stop believing your lying eyes!
I don't think anyone of us really has an idea of what we're looking at in that tiny 90 second clip. At the end of the day we are probably going to have to let the lawyers and courts decide and listen to the leaders in charge of that state as to the validity of the election. Being that both GA Republican Governor and Sec of State have said they don't see any evidence of fraud, as well as judges nominated by Trump, as well as Bill Barr...one of the presidents staunchest allies, and countless insiders like Chris Christie....why do you continue to lend such weight to the accusations of man that shouts cheating and fraud anytime he loses? And why does the cheating and fraud always seem to occur against him and not in his favor?
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

SomeDude wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:30 pm Didn't we already establish Trump was right about Cruz in Iowa? Cruz's campaign put out lies that Ben Carson had dropped out and endorsed Cruz, and Ben was polling very high. This was a scandal at least for a few weeks.

It's inedible that anyone on planet earth could still be a fraud denier. This can only be explained by TDS.

When the conspirators start confessing to save themselves, there will still be hard core deniers.
I don't know anything about that...but just to get things straight, Cruz lied during his campaign but Trump always told the truth and therefore Cruz committed fraud? I'm trying to piece together your logic here.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

GT wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:02 pm
Cortopassi wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:35 pm Wait a second pp4me, you've been around a while, why does your info show just joined? Or who are you?! ;)
yeah - and a Jr member as well - Should he even be allowed to post yet
I'm pp4me. Xan is fixing it for me.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

I think you should change to pp4me4sho'
Ad Orientem
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Ad Orientem »

Once again, Trumpist lies and manufactured "evidence"...

* Video Doesn’t Show ‘Suitcases’ of Illegal Ballots in Georgia... https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/vide ... n-georgia/

* Fact-checking claims about Fulton County's election | These 'suitcases' are actually ballot containers... https://www.11alive.com/article/news/po ... 9dd9dcb888

* No, Georgia election workers didn’t kick out observers and illegally count ‘suitcases’ of ballots... https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... t-observe/

* No, Atlanta Didn’t Count Illegal Ballots In Secret (Or In Suitcases)... https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2 ... 765985e5a4

* Surveillance tape breeds false fraud claims in Georgia... https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... f582a6659e
Trumpism is not a philosophy or a movement. It's a cult.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mountaineer »

doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:30 pm
Who to believe, and why? What is the objective standard of truth to measure against?
I guess the question I have in response is why do you have so much trouble believing the opinion of the courts, the attorney general, the governor and sec of state of georgia, the head of election security, and other countless experts and insiders on both sides of the political aisle? On the other hand you seem very disposed to believe the continued accusations of a man who is motivated by his own personal narcissism to make all manner of outlandish claims regarding fraud in order to shelter his ego from the fact that he lost an election.
In general, the former are foxes guarding the hen house. The latter is more of a skunk guarding the hen house. Most hens, especially the mature ones, but not all hens or many of their chicks and eggs, will fare better with the latter. ;D
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Mountaineer wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:32 am
doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:30 pm
In general, the former are foxes guarding the hen house. The latter is more of a skunk guarding the hen house. Most hens, especially the mature ones, but not all hens or many of their chicks and eggs, will fare better with the latter. ;D
I wouldn't classify things that way, but I can see how if you did it could lead to the beliefs that you do have regarding Trump.
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT »

pp4me wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:11 pm
GT wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:02 pm
Cortopassi wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:35 pm Wait a second pp4me, you've been around a while, why does your info show just joined? Or who are you?! ;)
yeah - and a Jr member as well - Should he even be allowed to post yet
I'm pp4me. Xan is fixing it for me.
My comment was in jest - sorry, should have put a smiley face at the end
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Rush Limbaugh says Trump supporters are coming across as 'kooks' in their legal efforts to overturn the election and demands President gets serious and lays out evidence before its too late
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti ... tion.html
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

Man, Rush is going to be thrown under the bus too? O0
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon »

For consideration from Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist

No, The Georgia Vote-Counting Video Was Not ‘Debunked.’ Not Even Close

A Big Tech-backed 'fact' 'checking' outfit claimed to debunk explosive evidence for Republicans' claims of significant election problems in Georgia. It didn't.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Cortopassi wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:09 am Man, Rush is going to be thrown under the bus too? O0
Hilariously, it appears so.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

doodle wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:09 pm

Rush Limbaugh says Trump supporters are coming across as 'kooks' in their legal efforts to overturn the election and demands President gets serious and lays out evidence before its too late
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti ... tion.html
One has to be off the deep (right) end to believe in something that Rush does not!!!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

For those inclined to believe Trump was robbed, tell me what the path forward is? The past week has seemed to focus exclusively on GA, which has 16 electoral votes.

If Trump proves something there, is there an expected domino effect for enough other states to do the same? Because GA would only get him to 248.
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy »

I believe that the envisioned path forward is to deny both candidates 270 votes. Then the election goes to the House to decide. Which would / should go Republican. One vote per state.

I think that is a bit of a long shot, but it is a path forward.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

And Sidney Powell's Kraken lawsuit quickly dismissed in court....the one that Some Dude I believe said brought Joe Biden's chances down to 2%.
Can we stop with the delusions already? In the words of Rush Limbaugh it's starting to make conservatives look like a bunch of "kooks"
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Simonjester wrote: “And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.” ― George Orwell
"After what I have seen in Spain I have come to the conclusion that it is futile to be ‘anti-Fascist’ while attempting to preserve capitalism. Fascism after all is only a development of capitalism, and the mildest democracy, so-called, is liable to turn into Fascism when the pinch comes…

“If one collaborates with a capitalist-imperialist government in a struggle ‘against Fascism’, ie. against a rival imperialism, one is simply letting Fascism in by the back door”.

- Also George Orwell

Orwell understood true libertarianism...unlike most on this board
https://orgrad.wordpress.com/a-z-of-th ... e-orwell/
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

I haven't read it yet but Sinclair Lewis's "It Can't Happen Here" written in 1935 as Fascist regimes rose to power throughout Europe apparently paints a picture almost identical to your beloved orangeman
The main character, Buzz Windrip, appeals to voters with a mix of crass language and nativist ideology. Once elected, he solidifies his power by energizing his base against immigrants, people on welfare, and the liberal press.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Simonjester wrote:
“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.” ― George Orwell

You can almost never go wrong quoting Orwell, correct?

However, it sometimes seems, though, that it could be similar to choosing certain Biblical passages in that both can be chosen to support a given position.

Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

doodle wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:04 am
Simonjester wrote:
“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.” ― George Orwell

"After what I have seen in Spain I have come to the conclusion that it is futile to be ‘anti-Fascist’ while attempting to preserve capitalism. Fascism after all is only a development of capitalism, and the mildest democracy, so-called, is liable to turn into Fascism when the pinch comes…

“If one collaborates with a capitalist-imperialist government in a struggle ‘against Fascism’, ie. against a rival imperialism, one is simply letting Fascism in by the back door”.

- Also George Orwell

Orwell understood true libertarianism...unlike most on this board
https://orgrad.wordpress.com/a-z-of-th ... e-orwell/

I think you just demonstrated what I'd written in my prior response.

vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

doodle wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:09 am I haven't read it yet but Sinclair Lewis's "It Can't Happen Here" written in 1935 as Fascist regimes rose to power throughout Europe apparently paints a picture almost identical to your beloved orangeman
The main character, Buzz Windrip, appeals to voters with a mix of crass language and nativist ideology. Once elected, he solidifies his power by energizing his base against immigrants, people on welfare, and the liberal press.
Definitely the first and the third, not so much of the second?

Vinny