Poll: Politeness of Our Political Discourse

Level of politeness of our political discourse?

More Polite
90%
Equally Polite
No votes
Less Polite
10%

Total votes: 10
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Re: Poll: Politeness of Our Political Discourse

Post by Cortopassi »

I don't do politics on any other sites, but I have been told many times here I have TDS and am illogical and have been put on ignore because my views don't mesh with some, but I have no reference. ::)
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

MangoMan wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:15 am The comments on virtually site that still allows them (that's why many don't, but also because they don't want dissenting views) are filled with vitriol and hate. This place is orders of magnitude less nasty for the most part.
Agree!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Cortopassi wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 am I don't do politics on any other sites, but I have been told many times here I have TDS and am illogical and have been put on ignore because my views don't mesh with some, but I have no reference. ::)
On Facebook I am far more anti-Trump than I am here. But if I dare put one anti-Biden thing there then the hordes come out accusing me of being for Trump!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."