Re: Here is the evidence

Post by SomeDude »

Stop trying to confuse everyone by being reasonable ahhrunforthehills
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

SomeDude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:28 pm Stop trying to confuse everyone by being reasonable ahhrunforthehills
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

MangoMan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:21 pm
pmward wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:47 am Maddy did not refute anything really. He just said we should wait for more evidence before reaching a conclusion... which is something I agree with (especially since I'm honestly just getting tired of arguing). Can the other side agree to this as well? Or are they going to continue to spread their bad source propaganda here as if it's truth?
Maddy is a woman. Based on her posts, I'm pretty sure her preferred pronouns are SHE and HER. O0
However, given the lack of real names or real pictures and an ambiguous name, one would be nearly 100% correct if someone assumed she was a male. I think that it is only her and Sophie who are the females here? I know from my many months in the archives that there have been a handful of other females who have been in this forum but for one reason or another are now long gone.

For the longest time, for the above reasons, I'd also assumed that Maddy was a male. It therefore came as a shock to me many months into this forum and after having read a lot of what she had written to find out that she was a female.

I think that if you go through all her postings here that it would be only a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of them that you'd be able to tell that she is a female because she self-disclosed.

Now this opens the door to any other female who is currently active besides Sophie and Maddy to reveal herself as a female (presuming that is something she'd like to do). Alternatively we could do an anonymous poll to see if there are any other females here.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise »

Maddy or Maddie is a shortened form of the feminine given names Madeleine, Madison, Madelyn, etc. It may refer to: goddess or woman of god
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddy
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Tortoise wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:41 pm
Maddy or Maddie is a shortened form of the feminine given names Madeleine, Madison, Madelyn, etc. It may refer to: goddess or woman of god
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddy
Yes. However, names here oftentimes give zero clues to the person's gender. Plus, in the secrecy that pervades here regarding who you actually are, the name the person choses to use could actually be a cover to throw you off from even knowing what the person's gender is.

What guess of gender does one make upon reading "Tortoise" or "Pugchief"?

Vinny
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

MangoMan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:21 pm
pmward wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:47 am Maddy did not refute anything really. He just said we should wait for more evidence before reaching a conclusion... which is something I agree with (especially since I'm honestly just getting tired of arguing). Can the other side agree to this as well? Or are they going to continue to spread their bad source propaganda here as if it's truth?
Maddy is a woman. Based on her posts, I'm pretty sure her preferred pronouns are SHE and HER. O0
Apologies Maddy. My bad, it was an honest mistake.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

No harm done. Guess you missed the posts about sleep and menopause.