Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by doodle »

Links please
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by doodle »

Okay after doing a little digging I'd like to make a bet with you. Since Bidens chances are now 5%...the kraken being released and all. If Trump takes office I'll send you 100. If Biden wins you send me $1000.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:49 am Just watched a video of a hearing today in PA. Data scientist or whoever showing the massive, unexplainable (other than by fraud according to him) sudden spikes in vote totals rather than a smooth increase over time.

The several spikes accounted for about 600k votes. 98% for Biden, 2% for Trump. The crowd gasped when they heard the evidence.

Sorry lefties. I don't think your champion is going to take office. The Americans aren't going to stand for this.

That one video has 1.3M views as of right now.

I suspect soon more than half of dems will admit the election results are fraudulent. Only the hardcore TDS victims will be left in the minority (of the dems since they're already in the minority of the total voting public).

Even CNN and FOX won't be able to cover this up. Liberal judges can refuse to look at the evidence but the Supremes won't be able to hide from it.
Sorry, but some YouTubers opinion is not admissible in court as evidence. The amount of views on YouTube is not admissible in court as evidence. What CNN and Fox say is not admissible in court as evidence. Even "right" leaning judges have stated lack of evidence in all claims. So, once again, until you can bring forth proof that is admissible in a court of law, all you're providing here is "lies, damned lies, and statistics".

The gullibility of the "right" is just ridiculous these days. You guys are so easy to manipulate. Just because someone claims they are an expert does not make it so. Just because someone knows how to publish a video to YouTube or an article online does not make them an expert. Just because something is on the internet does not make it true. It's both appalling and scary that I actually have to state this stuff here...
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

doodle wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 am Okay after doing a little digging I'd like to make a bet with you. Since Bidens chances are now 5%...the kraken being released and all. If Trump takes office I'll send you 100. If Biden wins you send me $1000.
Ok That's 10 to 1 odds which technically are better than i give kneepads and the big guy but........

A betting line is where the supply and demand between the bettors meet.

I'm sure you think biden has a much greater chance than Trump of being inaugurated so a fair bet would meet art the halfway point between us.

What do you think the likelihood is Trump gets the election win due to fraud knocking Biden out?
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

pmward wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:40 am The gullibility of the "right" is just ridiculous these days. You guys are so easy to manipulate.
Hmmmm sorta like believing sleepy Joe who didn't campaign, didn't win the nomination, had huge swaths of the Bernie brigades saying they wouldn't vote for him, having no positions on anything other than higher taxes and more lockdowns, being a human gaffe reel, being a swamp creature and having his corruption revealed yet somehow is the most popular candidate ever???

Excuse me, the most popular candidate ever just in the dem cities of key states after 4AM on election night and the counting had been suspended with Trump miles ahead?

You have to be the world's greatest coincidence theorist to think creepy kid sniffing Joe won. Even a third of dems think it was fraud Soon that number will be the total population of dens minus the hardcore TDS victims. I have not estimated yet what that number is.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:19 am
pmward wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:40 am The gullibility of the "right" is just ridiculous these days. You guys are so easy to manipulate.
Hmmmm sorta like believing sleepy Joe who didn't campaign, didn't win the nomination, had huge swaths of the Bernie brigades saying they wouldn't vote for him, having no positions on anything other than higher taxes and more lockdowns, being a human gaffe reel, being a swamp creature and having his corruption revealed yet somehow is the most popular candidate ever???

Excuse me, the most popular candidate ever just in the dem cities of key states after 4AM on election night and the counting had been suspended with Trump miles ahead?

You have to be the world's greatest coincidence theorist to think creepy kid sniffing Joe won. Even a third of dems think it was fraud Soon that number will be the total population of dens minus the hardcore TDS victims. I have not estimated yet what that number is.
Hey, that was pretty good. You rolled up almost everything bad about Biden in three paragraphs. You missed Hunter's laptop. Happy Thanksgiving!
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged »

Twitter is blocking links to the news about Powell’s court filings.
These Orwellian creeps are getting on my nerves.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

I Shrugged wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:18 am Twitter is blocking links to the news about Powell’s court filings.
Do they block people talking about the loch mess monster? See there is no need to block lies because everyone can see them. They never blocked russia collusion. They're blocking facts because they don't like them.

Lefties, any theory why Twitter would block info about a lawsuit where a Republican governor is the defendant?

They are in panic mode. I'm afraid it's going to get much worse for them. Imagine when they block Trump's inauguration.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:19 am

All baseless claims. Bring proof or GTFO, you look silly. I'm embarrassed for you seeing you pass off this meaningless opinion as if it is fact.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds »

SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:28 am
I Shrugged wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:18 am Twitter is blocking links to the news about Powell’s court filings.
Do they block people talking about the loch mess monster? See there is no need to block lies because everyone can see them. They never blocked russia collusion. They're blocking facts because they don't like them.

Lefties, any theory why Twitter would block info about a lawsuit where a Republican governor is the defendant?

They are in panic mode. I'm afraid it's going to get much worse for them. Imagine when they block Trump's inauguration.
I don't know if I'm a Lefty, and I don't know why Twitter is blocking anything.
But for anyone else curious enough to want to look into the eyes of the Kraken, you can see Powell the beast's full Complaint here: https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-con ... 5.2020.pdf

It looks like the evidence (at this stage) is mainly affidavits of people attesting to improper activity they observed like placing ballots for Donald Trump in the Joe Biden stack. That plus lots of allegations about the Dominion software with roots back to Hugo Chavez. What will be interesting is to see if it has any more legs that the other lawsuits, enough to make it through the court system at least to the point of evidentiary hearings. Maybe we'll know next week?
If the court tosses it, will Trump supporters conclude the court is rigged, or accept the legal outcome?
And if Powell wins, same question to the Biden supporters...

No faith in the election process and no faith in the court system either? If it walks like a banana republic and quacks like a banana republic....
Either way, if half the country is in that state of mind, it's not a good sign.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

glennds wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:04 am
SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:28 am

I don't know if I'm a Lefty, and I don't know why Twitter is blocking anything.
But for anyone else curious enough to want to look into the eyes of the Kraken, you can see Powell the beast's full Complaint here: https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-con ... 5.2020.pdf

It looks like the evidence (at this stage) is mainly affidavits of people attesting to improper activity they observed like placing ballots for Donald Trump in the Joe Biden stack. That plus lots of allegations about the Dominion software with roots back to Hugo Chavez. What will be interesting is to see if it has any more legs that the other lawsuits, enough to make it through the court system at least to the point of evidentiary hearings. Maybe we'll know next week?
If the court tosses it, will Trump supporters conclude the court is rigged, or accept the legal outcome?

No faith in the election process and no faith in the court system either? If it walks like a banana republic and quacks like a banana republic....
Of course the courts would also have to be in on it! I mean Trump could never actually lie about anything. He is the gold standard of truth. The "deep state" has effected not only all the polling locations, state elections boards, equipment used to count votes, and election workers... it's also infected the entire judiciary system. Even the "Republican" judges, election workers, etc are really just RINO's that are in on it. Literally every democrat, half the republicans, every judge, every state legislature, every state election board, etc are all in on this gigantic organized coup just to screw Trump. And somehow this massive conspiracy that now entails like 75% of the population of the country somehow has no real evidence to date of fraud? They are all obviously lying. Damn the "deep state", damn the "liberals", damn the "states". They are all rigged. It's so unfair. Wah wah wah.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

Also, anyone who could possibly think the lowest rated, most unpopular, and most divisive president in modern history could somehow fail to be re-elected is obviously stage 4 TDS!!! And let's not forget while we are at it, that even though we say that half of the population has TDS, that there is no way that half of the population would vote for anybody other than Trump! Blasphemy! All votes that are not Trump are fraud and they all should be thrown out! While we are at it, we need to throw out the 2 term limit so we can have Trump forever!!!
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

The scary thing is everything you said is believed to a great extent by millions.

Twitter, never had an account, or if I did it was just a test. For how long, without any pushback, has it been Trump’s soapbox? Worked fine until they started putting the little notes on the tweets.

This forum fills my need for hearing the right and left sides. I don’t need to make a Parler account!
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

While we are at it, since we are going to throw out all non-Trump votes and get rid of the 2 term limit... let's have Trump really "drain the swamp". I mean let's just get rid of the "deep state" entirely. Let's have Trump phone up every congressman, judge, governor, state and federal worker and say those magical two words... "you're fired!!!". All in on Trump, swamp drainer extraordinaire! Trump is the best, most caring, and most honest person in the world anyways. I mean Trump said himself that he was even greater than honest Abe! We have no need for lesser men to be involved in the process. All hail Supreme Leader Trump!!!!!
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

glennds wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:04 am If the court tosses it, will Trump supporters conclude the court is rigged, or accept the legal outcome?

OJ was found not guilty in criminal court, after a massive televised trial, but I doubt it changed many people's belief about his guilt (based on the evidence).

If the courts just "toss out" the evidence, without addressing it, Trump supporters, the Biden supporters who think there was serious fraud, and other people who also see fraud will not be able to unsee it.

If we truly have corrupt banana republic style elections and criminals in power, it's not a bad thing that half the population has no faith in the election process and court system. It's a bad thing that half the population either has faith in it or doesn't care.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

pmward wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 am While we are at it, since we are going to throw out all non-Trump votes and get rid of the 2 term limit... let's have Trump really "drain the swamp". I mean let's just get rid of the "deep state" entirely. Let's have Trump phone up every congressman, judge, governor, state and federal worker and say those magical two words... "you're fired!!!". All in on Trump, swamp drainer extraordinaire! Trump is the best, most caring, and most honest person in the world anyways. I mean Trump said himself that he was even greater than honest Abe! We have no need for lesser men to be involved in the process. All hail Supreme Leader Trump!!!!!
In all seriousness and all disagreements about facts and evidence aside, this is a real possibility I think exists. I'd put it at least at 5% chance Trump declares martial law and has people arrested.

Hypothetically let's say there was massive fraud and Trump is certainly aware of all the major details. Isn't he under a moral obligation to protect the country from this gang? How could he possibly turn power over to a group that committed fraud on a massive scale across the country, regardless of what the courts say. Wouldn't he be justified in rounding them up?
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:37 pm
glennds wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:04 am If the court tosses it, will Trump supporters conclude the court is rigged, or accept the legal outcome?

OJ was found not guilty in criminal court, after a massive televised trial, but I doubt it changed many people's belief about his guilt (based on the evidence).

If the courts just "toss out" the evidence, without addressing it, Trump supporters, the Biden supporters who think there was serious fraud, and other people who also see fraud will not be able to unsee it.

If we truly have corrupt banana republic style elections and criminals in power, it's not a bad thing that half the population has no faith in the election process and court system. It's a bad thing that half the population either has faith in it or doesn't care.
This why belief is more dangerous than reality. Just because a large chunk of people believe something does not mean it's true. But even if it's not true, the consequences could play out as if it were. But I don't think Trump cares about the consequences of his baseless accusations. The only thing he cares about is power.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:44 pm
pmward wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 am While we are at it, since we are going to throw out all non-Trump votes and get rid of the 2 term limit... let's have Trump really "drain the swamp". I mean let's just get rid of the "deep state" entirely. Let's have Trump phone up every congressman, judge, governor, state and federal worker and say those magical two words... "you're fired!!!". All in on Trump, swamp drainer extraordinaire! Trump is the best, most caring, and most honest person in the world anyways. I mean Trump said himself that he was even greater than honest Abe! We have no need for lesser men to be involved in the process. All hail Supreme Leader Trump!!!!!
In all seriousness and all disagreements about facts and evidence aside, this is a real possibility I think exists. I'd put it at least at 5% chance Trump declares martial law and has people arrested.

Hypothetically let's say there was massive fraud and Trump is certainly aware of all the major details. Isn't he under a moral obligation to protect the country from this gang? How could he possibly turn power over to a group that committed fraud on a massive scale across the country, regardless of what the courts say. Wouldn't he be justified in rounding them up?
The obvious answer and what the actual evidence shows, is that there is no "group that committed fraud on a massive scale across the country". But he could pretend as if there is, so he can attempt a coup... and even if the coup fails, it still puts him in a position to benefit. He personally cannot lose from making baseless accusations. If the courts throw everything out, he will still walk away smelling like roses in the eyes of half the country. He will have more continued power over the Republican Party, and the thoughts of his devout worshipers than he would have if he had not made these baseless accusations. He has everything to gain and nothing to lose. "We The People" are the people that will actually lose from all this. We are all paying the price of admission for Trump to have continued power and influence in the future.
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

ac18646c27da80458e6ae0fc832cf7d8.png
ac18646c27da80458e6ae0fc832cf7d8.png (69.89 KiB) Viewed 2271 times
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds »

For anyone interested in the technical comments on the Powell lawsuits from some in the legal community:

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/s ... -lawsuits/
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pmward »

glennds wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:58 pm For anyone interested in the technical comments on the Powell lawsuits from some in the legal community:

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/s ... -lawsuits/
A good point I had not even thought of...

"Affidavits of poll watchers making claims that would have been caught in the recount?"
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

pmward wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:40 pm The obvious answer and what the actual evidence shows, is that there is no "group that committed fraud on a massive scale across the country".
Fake news!

How could the evidence possibly show this? Data is still being collected and court cases are still being filed. You could have written that sentence to say that no evidence has been shown and it would have been more accurate but I don't know how you would even know that this is correct. Presumably those court cases involve the presentation of evidence.

The way you stated your assertion makes me think you would be a good hire at CNN or MSNBC.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by SomeDude »

Libertarian666 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:14 pm It's obvious that all of those coordinated ballot dumps of thousands of ballots with only Biden marked, in the wee hours of November 4th all over the country, are a total coincidence!
Yes that's the most plausible explanation until a federal judge says otherwise. That's called evidence, when a judge has an opinion.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

SomeDude wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:44 pm

I think it would be historically poetic to set fire to Capitol building and create an American version of the Reichstag fire. I'm sure Der Trumper would love someone like you and tech in his new administration. Obedience and loyalty is really all that's required for the job. You could drive around and round up the anti american agitators....maybe put them on a train...send them away. After all, they hate apple pie and family. They are basically not human.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Screenshot_20201111-084539.png
Screenshot_20201111-084539.png (103.46 KiB) Viewed 2198 times
Tech, was there widespread fraud in the Iowa primaries in 2016, or was Trump just joking there? I have a hard time telling sometimes.