Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by SomeDude » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:48 pm

pugchief wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:42 am
SomeDude wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:24 pm
Libertarian666 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:15 am

Just block the lunatics and it will look as it did before.
I've looked around but i don't see how to do that. Can you give me a quick tip please? It's necessary on every forum to not feed the trolls. Thanks
Click on the user's name in the left column to view their profile. Then click 'add foe'.

Btw, welcome to the forum.
Thanks!!!! I promise to use those powers only for good!
User avatar
Ad Orientem
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 3483
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 pm
Location: Florida USA
Contact:

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by Ad Orientem » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:49 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 pm
Don wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:26 pm

The problem is that even though many Democrats know that the election was stolen away from Trump in the middle of the night they just don't care.
Lack of a moral compass, perhaps?
...The evidence of coordinated fraud is so obvious the only way to claim it doesn't exist is to be ignorant of any facts or be intellectually dishonest. I mean for God's sake between the dead people voting, the massive 4AM dumps of hundreds of thousands of biden votes in dem cities without even the down ballot races selected, the exclusion of observers in those cities (only one reason for that), the fact Trump could draw 50,000 in a rural area and joe couldn't fill a parking lot in a major city. The software and statistical anomalies in the voting data alone make the whole thing a joke.

Except... most of that never happened outside of the fever swamps of the internet. If it did, Trump's lawyers would have walked into court with so much evidence they would have needed an army of staff to carry in the boxes of paper records and digital records. Instead they walked into court holding their dicks, and that was about it. That's why Trump and his lawyers have been laughed out of court, over and over again, by both liberal and conservative judges... until yesterday when the judge in PA finally had enough and told them off. The lack of crowds at Biden's events was deliberate. He insisted on social distancing and most of his events were drive ins. Unlike Trump's that were basically biological warfare attacks on his own supporters/staff and Secret Service.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by SomeDude » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:18 am

Ad Orientem wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:49 pm
SomeDude wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 pm
Don wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:26 pm

The problem is that even though many Democrats know that the election was stolen away from Trump in the middle of the night they just don't care.
Lack of a moral compass, perhaps?
...The evidence of coordinated fraud is so obvious the only way to claim it doesn't exist is to be ignorant of any facts or be intellectually dishonest. I mean for God's sake between the dead people voting, the massive 4AM dumps of hundreds of thousands of biden votes in dem cities without even the down ballot races selected, the exclusion of observers in those cities (only one reason for that), the fact Trump could draw 50,000 in a rural area and joe couldn't fill a parking lot in a major city. The software and statistical anomalies in the voting data alone make the whole thing a joke.

Except... most of that never happened outside of the fever swamps of the internet. If it did, Trump's lawyers would have walked into court with so much evidence they would have needed an army of staff to carry in the boxes of paper records and digital records. Instead they walked into court holding their dicks, and that was about it.
I thought they have hundreds of affidavits of people testifying they were obstructed from observing the ballots, being told to back date ballots, observing batches of ballots being run over and over, video footage millions of people have now seen showing workers filling out ballots with ummmm.....just one name on them, crazy things like 80k votes with only Biden's name on them in GA and just 700 like that for Trump, multiple instances of ballots found that favor Trump that were misplaced on election night on some flash drives, biden winning 100% of the votes of people over 120 years old. The list goes on and on.

Courts ruling against Trump is not evidence of anything, Republican or not. The Republican establishment hate Trump and love Biden. Biden is a swamp creature through and through. As Sidney Powell is pointing out, a lot of the fraud has also helped Republicans.

Did you see the public threats against the Michigan republicans in Wayne country to coerce them to certify? People were saying "i know where your kids go to school". What did you think is being said to these judges behind closed doors?

Nothing was ever going to happen with the court cases at the state level. I've seen Trump's lawyers say that from the start. They had to start the legal fight somewhere. This fight will be to see what the state legislators do with the electoral college or with the Supremes.

I'm curious.......why do you think 1/3 of democrats think the election was rigged? I bet it's a lot more than believed the russian Facebook ads cost Hillary the election! 😂 talk about a conspiracy theory!
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by pmward » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:10 am

SomeDude wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 pm
Don wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:26 pm

The problem is that even though many Democrats know that the election was stolen away from Trump in the middle of the night they just don't care.
Lack of a moral compass, perhaps?
My theory on stuff like that is that lots of people all over the world believe the ends justify the means. They believe in the nobility of their cause so much that it doesn't matter what it takes to achieve it. I think those people are much more likely to identify as liberals or democrats because that group is all about achieving some social "good" (equality or whatever, nobody having their feelings hurt etc.) at ANY cost. Violence, fraud, theft, are all justifiable to get what they want. They see Trump as so evil for some reason that to them it's morally wrong NOT to commit fraud or violence to get him out.

The evidence of coordinated fraud is so obvious the only way to claim it doesn't exist is to be ignorant of any facts or be intellectually dishonest. I mean for God's sake between the dead people voting, the massive 4AM dumps of hundreds of thousands of biden votes in dem cities without even the down ballot races selected, the exclusion of observers in those cities (only one reason for that), the fact Trump could draw 50,000 in a rural area and joe couldn't fill a parking lot in a major city. The software and statistical anomalies in the voting data alone make the whole thing a joke.
Why have these "facts" not made it into court? Oh that's right, because they aren't true and Trump would be tried for perjury if he submitted them. The moment these things get submitted and accepted into court we can discuss them. Until then, it's purely conjecture, your argument is laughably weak, and it has no legs at all to stand on. Accusation is not guilt. You need to prove guilt. Your argument does not prove guilt in any way. If/when there is evidence that proves guilt, I will agree with you. Until that point, sorry to tell you but nobody here that hasn't drank the Trump Kool-Aide (aka Tech and Don) takes your argument seriously. The real, legally submitted evidence (or lack thereof) is my opinion. Unless the evidence changes, my opinion doesn't change.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by SomeDude » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:53 am

Libertarian666 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:36 am

However, arguing with stage 4 TDS victims is like arguing with a washing machine.
This is a very good point. I usually equate it to yelling at a rain cloud to stop raining.

Lots of people on forums are not very serious and will troll around for fun, taking nonsensical positions. I try to mute them as quickly as possible to avoid feeding them (internet rule #1). Keeps the conversations more productive and less combative, which starves trolls looking to get a rise out of people with outrageous posts.

In the era of Trump we have people suffering TDS that appear to be trolling but aren't. I think the only way to tell which one they are is by looking at non-political posts. So I have no idea who is who yet.

On a side note I have no problem with people who don't like Trump. I married a woman this year who voted for Hillary because she couldn't get over the "grab 'em by the kitty cat thing". We've talked a lot about the man this year and I'm proud to say she voted for him and was all-in.

The irony is I like Trump personally, the way he speaks and acts, I truly think he's a good man with good intentions and is personally charming and all that. It's that he's such a liberal and democract at heart that bothers me which is funny because the dems all have TDS. 16 years ago his platform would have been left of Gore's probably.
User avatar
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4246
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by doodle » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:57 am

^^^^ ...the embodiment of all that is wrong in our country succinctly rolled into one post!
User avatar
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4246
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by doodle » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:00 am

Lol, this is hilarious...Some Dude and Tech have created their own little forum where they can stroke Trump's nuts without harassment from trolling doodles. Lololol
User avatar
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4246
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by doodle » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:02 am

Ok heres my theory...some dude is techs imaginary friend who he created to have pleasant conversations with about Trump.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by SomeDude » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:17 am

pmward wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:10 am
SomeDude wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 pm
Don wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:26 pm

The problem is that even though many Democrats know that the election was stolen away from Trump in the middle of the night they just don't care.
Lack of a moral compass, perhaps?
My theory on stuff like that is that lots of people all over the world believe the ends justify the means. They believe in the nobility of their cause so much that it doesn't matter what it takes to achieve it. I think those people are much more likely to identify as liberals or democrats because that group is all about achieving some social "good" (equality or whatever, nobody having their feelings hurt etc.) at ANY cost. Violence, fraud, theft, are all justifiable to get what they want. They see Trump as so evil for some reason that to them it's morally wrong NOT to commit fraud or violence to get him out.

The evidence of coordinated fraud is so obvious the only way to claim it doesn't exist is to be ignorant of any facts or be intellectually dishonest. I mean for God's sake between the dead people voting, the massive 4AM dumps of hundreds of thousands of biden votes in dem cities without even the down ballot races selected, the exclusion of observers in those cities (only one reason for that), the fact Trump could draw 50,000 in a rural area and joe couldn't fill a parking lot in a major city. The software and statistical anomalies in the voting data alone make the whole thing a joke.
Why have these "facts" not made it into court? Oh that's right, because they aren't true and Trump would be tried for perjury if he submitted them. The moment these things get submitted and accepted into court we can discuss them. Until then, it's purely conjecture, your argument is laughably weak, and it has no legs at all to stand on. Accusation is not guilt. You need to prove guilt. Your argument does not prove guilt in any way. If/when there is evidence that proves guilt, I will agree with you. Until that point, sorry to tell you but nobody here that hasn't drank the Trump Kool-Aide (aka Tech and Don) takes your argument seriously. The real, legally submitted evidence (or lack thereof) is my opinion. Unless the evidence changes, my opinion doesn't change.
Do you really believe Biden-Kamala got 10M more votes than Obama in 2012? Biden did much worse with non-whites, worse in FL and Ohio, and basically every state and area outside of these major cities in the swing states where they kicked out all the observers.

Do you really believe the Biden-Harris vote totals in Philly, Detroit, Atl, Pittsburg are legitimate? Why would they kick out the republican observers if there was no funny business? Why would turn-out in those cities be completely disproportionate to anywhere else in the country? Why would there be hundreds of thousands of votes that show up late in massive batches that are 100% for Biden, and just have his name and none of the down ballot ticket selected?

This just scratches the surface. I'm hopeful the mountains of evidence they are gathering (which would probably take years normally to compile), will make it impossible for the Supremes to ignore like these state judges, and the "results" in these states will be thrown out.
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5402
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by vnatale » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:21 am

SomeDude wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:17 am
pmward wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:10 am
SomeDude wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 pm
Don wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:26 pm

The problem is that even though many Democrats know that the election was stolen away from Trump in the middle of the night they just don't care.
Lack of a moral compass, perhaps?
My theory on stuff like that is that lots of people all over the world believe the ends justify the means. They believe in the nobility of their cause so much that it doesn't matter what it takes to achieve it. I think those people are much more likely to identify as liberals or democrats because that group is all about achieving some social "good" (equality or whatever, nobody having their feelings hurt etc.) at ANY cost. Violence, fraud, theft, are all justifiable to get what they want. They see Trump as so evil for some reason that to them it's morally wrong NOT to commit fraud or violence to get him out.

The evidence of coordinated fraud is so obvious the only way to claim it doesn't exist is to be ignorant of any facts or be intellectually dishonest. I mean for God's sake between the dead people voting, the massive 4AM dumps of hundreds of thousands of biden votes in dem cities without even the down ballot races selected, the exclusion of observers in those cities (only one reason for that), the fact Trump could draw 50,000 in a rural area and joe couldn't fill a parking lot in a major city. The software and statistical anomalies in the voting data alone make the whole thing a joke.
Why have these "facts" not made it into court? Oh that's right, because they aren't true and Trump would be tried for perjury if he submitted them. The moment these things get submitted and accepted into court we can discuss them. Until then, it's purely conjecture, your argument is laughably weak, and it has no legs at all to stand on. Accusation is not guilt. You need to prove guilt. Your argument does not prove guilt in any way. If/when there is evidence that proves guilt, I will agree with you. Until that point, sorry to tell you but nobody here that hasn't drank the Trump Kool-Aide (aka Tech and Don) takes your argument seriously. The real, legally submitted evidence (or lack thereof) is my opinion. Unless the evidence changes, my opinion doesn't change.
Do you really believe Biden-Kamala got 10M more votes than Obama in 2012? Biden did much worse with non-whites, worse in FL and Ohio, and basically every state and area outside of these major cities in the swing states where they kicked out all the observers.

Do you really believe the Biden-Harris vote totals in Philly, Detroit, Atl, Pittsburg are legitimate? Why would they kick out the republican observers if there was no funny business? Why would turn-out in those cities be completely disproportionate to anywhere else in the country? Why would there be hundreds of thousands of votes that show up late in massive batches that are 100% for Biden, and just have his name and none of the down ballot ticket selected?

This just scratches the surface. I'm hopeful the mountains of evidence they are gathering (which would probably take years normally to compile), will make it impossible for the Supremes to ignore like these state judges, and the "results" in these states will be thrown out.
How do you explain the many non-presidential elections on all levels won by the Republicans?

Were the tampered or fraudulent ballots only done so for the presidential elections and NONE of the other elections?

That is a basic question that needs to be satisfactorily answered by anyone believing the presidential election was stolen. Why stop there? Why not steal lots of other ones?

Vinny
"I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
pmward
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by pmward » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:29 am

SomeDude wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:17 am
Do you really believe Biden-Kamala got 10M more votes than Obama in 2012? Biden did much worse with non-whites, worse in FL and Ohio, and basically every state and area outside of these major cities in the swing states where they kicked out all the observers.

Do you really believe the Biden-Harris vote totals in Philly, Detroit, Atl, Pittsburg are legitimate? Why would they kick out the republican observers if there was no funny business? Why would turn-out in those cities be completely disproportionate to anywhere else in the country? Why would there be hundreds of thousands of votes that show up late in massive batches that are 100% for Biden, and just have his name and none of the down ballot ticket selected?

This just scratches the surface. I'm hopeful the mountains of evidence they are gathering (which would probably take years normally to compile), will make it impossible for the Supremes to ignore like these state judges, and the "results" in these states will be thrown out.
This is all opinion and conjecture. No proof, as such it's a weak argument that we all can (and will) dismiss instantly.

Look, if accusations were against Trump I would not believe them unless there was real proof. Likewise, when there are accusations against Biden, I will not believe them unless there is proof. Innocent until proven guilty. The ball is in Trump's court to bring evidence of guilt. If he cannot do that, that in itself is proof of innocence in the American justice system. Until there is real legally submitted proof, you're just wasting your breath. These baseless arguments are not going to change anybodies opinion here. What would change everyone's opinion here? Proof submitted, accepted and found guilty in court. Anything short of that is not good enough... just like it wouldn't have been good enough if the roles were reversed and it was accusations against Trump.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by SomeDude » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:31 am

vnatale wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:21 am
How do you explain the many non-presidential elections on all levels won by the Republicans?

Were the tampered or fraudulent ballots only done so for the presidential elections and NONE of the other elections?

That is a basic question that needs to be satisfactorily answered by anyone believing the presidential election was stolen. Why stop there? Why not steal lots of other ones?

Vinny
Who's to say they didn't steal a lot more?

Republicans winning back a lot of seats and holding the Senate despite having twice as many seats up for grabs is an argument that there WAS fraud at the presidential level, not against it.

Unless you believe one of these things:

1. Republican voters turned out in record numbers to enthusiastically vote for their congress people and senators who they love so much but decided to vote for Harris-biden as well.

2. Democrats and liberals came out in record numbers to vote for Harris-biden (millions more than for Obama), but then broke for republicans or otherwise ignored the down ballot races.

Those scenarios seem like wild conspiracy theories to me. Which one of them do you think happened?

Occam's razor - it's much more likely the down ballot stuff had less fraud. If there was too much fraud in the small races that are much more easily verifiable, audits of votes in congressional districts would put the obvious fraud at the presidential level at great risk.
Post Reply