Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by SomeDude » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:54 am

I'd give Biden less than a 10% chance of taking office. The fraud is so obvious, i don't think the Republican state legislatures in these battleground states will direct the electors to vote for him. I think it's more likely this doesn't even get to the Supreme court.

Sidney Powell is a beast.
Last edited by SomeDude on Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

Post by Hal » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:53 am

Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:05 am

SomeDude wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:54 am
I'd give Biden less than a 10% chance of taking office. The fraud is so obvious, i don't think the Republican state legislatures in these battleground will not direct the electors to vote for him. I think it's more likely this doesn't even get to the Supreme court.

I remember giving long bond yields about the same chance of going down further when they hit 4%....It was pretty obvious to me that we had massive inflation coming due to Ben Bernankes helicopter money. I'm still waiting for that...12 years later.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:25 am

Tucker doesn't seem so certain about Powell's evidence...

"After four years this might be the single most open-minded show on television,” said Carlson. “We literally do UFO segments. Not because we’re crazy. Or even a bit interested in the subject. But because there is evidence that UFOs are real and everyone lies about it. There’s evidence that a lot of things responsible people used to dismiss out of hand as ridiculous are in fact real.”

But not Sidney Powell’s claims apparently.

“We invited Sidney Powell on the show, we would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the entire week, actually. … But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”

“She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”
Ad Orientem
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Ad Orientem » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:55 pm

Quote of the day...
“Right now Trump is throwing rocks through windows, he is the political equivalent of a street rioter,” John Bolton
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:01 pm

SomeDude wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:54 am
I'd give Biden less than a 10% chance of taking office. The fraud is so obvious, i don't think the Republican state legislatures in these battleground will not direct the electors to vote for him. I think it's more likely this doesn't even get to the Supreme court.

Maybe she's a beast, but what exactly is her role?

Statement from the Trump campaign:
“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

- Rudy Giuliani, Attorney for President Trump, and Jenna Ellis, Trump Campaign Senior Legal Adviser and Attorney for President Trump
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trum ... egal-team/

Apparently Sidney Powell says that this week she will be bringing forward a lawsuit in Georgia that she promises to be "biblical". But if she doesn't represent the Trump campaign or Trump himself, then I do not understand on whose behalf she would be bringing the lawsuit. Maybe biblical means it will be a Hail Mary.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:06 pm

She's a pretty respected former Fed prosecutor and private litigator. And she's made very inflammatory claims about Dominion, which interestingly they have not tried to rebut. If she doesn't have proof, I would think she will be ruined by them and their supporters.

It should be a compelling week. I don't think it would be hard to find a plaintiff or class, if the accusations are solid. I'm sure she has that covered.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:38 pm

I Shrugged wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:06 pm
She's a pretty respected former Fed prosecutor and private litigator. And she's made very inflammatory claims about Dominion, which interestingly they have not tried to rebut. If she doesn't have proof, I would think she will be ruined by them and their supporters.

It should be a compelling week. I don't think it would be hard to find a plaintiff or class, if the accusations are solid. I'm sure she has that covered.
And I'm sure when this falls flat we are going to move on, or will trumpsters take this fraud thing to the grave?
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by glennds » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:40 pm

I Shrugged wrote:

Given what you're saying her credentials, I wonder why the Trump campaign would be distancing itself from her. Maybe it has to do with the overvote fiasco where it was revealed that she was erroneously comparing Minnesota voter registrations to Michigan votes cast?

If she has the smoking gun she claims, then let's see it. If she does not, then I will be among those who say it's time for her and the rest of the fraud allegation drama to go away because we all have more important things to do.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:42 pm

glennds wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:40 pm
I Shrugged wrote:

Given what you're saying her credentials, I wonder why the Trump campaign would be distancing itself from her. Maybe it has to do with the overvote fiasco where it was revealed that she was erroneously comparing Minnesota voter registrations to Michigan votes cast?

If she has the smoking gun she claims, then let's see it. If she does not, then I will be among those who say it's time for her and the rest of the fraud allegation drama to go away because we all have more important things to do.
She's hardcore QAnon...maybe her lawsuit will simultaneously uncover the globalist deepstate lizard cabal of child blood drinking pedophiliacs!
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:43 pm

I think this video provides something of a blueprint for understanding the allegations. Yeah, it's 50 minutes long. Only because he shows several examples of the same highly suspicious pattern. You can watch the first 15 minutes and then skip ahead. One interesting note is the lack of prime numbers in the individual vote count lines. When do you not get primes? When your numbers are the results of some multiplication instead of being counts of votes. Anyway, the skeptics should spend a few minutes here before deciding whether or not something big happened in the vote tabulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOKFZeZ ... e=emb_logo
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:52 pm

I'll watch it but, but my hunch is she is going to get tossed out of court. From what I've seen she has allegations...no evidence. She claims, the computers could have been hacked...okay, but again has no evidence. The lady believes in democratic child sex slave blood drinking lizard people. Just like Giuliani, I think she is suffering from some late life delusions.