Minneapolis violence surges as cops quit in droves

doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Minneapolis violence surges as cops quit in droves

Post by doodle »

The right has plenty of violent crazies...from the bugaloo boys plotting kidnap and murder to McVeigh blowing up federal building. No reasonable voice on the left supports the tactics of some of the individuals in antifa...as I'm sure reasonable voices on the right denounce the crazies on their side of the aisle.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

MangoMan wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:08 am
doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:32 am The right has plenty of violent crazies...from the bugaloo boys plotting kidnap and murder to McVeigh blowing up federal building. No reasonable voice on the left supports the tactics of some of the individuals in antifa...as I'm sure reasonable voices on the right denounce the crazies on their side of the aisle.
So are you saying Kamala isn't rational? Because she's been bailing them out.
Don't look for a defense of Kamala from me. Im not a fan of Kamala. Im not a huge fan of Biden either...although I have been impressed with his demeanor post election. I hope he can stay coherent and alive for four more years.

I'm not sure what Kamala has said. If she supports rioting and looting then she isn't rational. If she says rioting and looting are unacceptable but that she understands why people might be angry and frustrated that is something different. What did she say exactly?
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

MangoMan wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:45 am
doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:14 am
MangoMan wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:08 am
doodle wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:32 am The right has plenty of violent crazies...from the bugaloo boys plotting kidnap and murder to McVeigh blowing up federal building. No reasonable voice on the left supports the tactics of some of the individuals in antifa...as I'm sure reasonable voices on the right denounce the crazies on their side of the aisle.
So are you saying Kamala isn't rational? Because she's been bailing them out.
Don't look for a defense of Kamala from me. Im not a fan of Kamala. Im not a huge fan of Biden either...although I have been impressed with his demeanor post election. I hope he can stay coherent and alive for four more years.

I'm not sure what Kamala has said. If she supports rioting and looting then she isn't rational. If she says rioting and looting are unacceptable but that she understands why people might be angry and frustrated that is something different. What did she say exactly?
Here's one of a pile of stories on this:
Kamala Harris slammed for tweet sucking up to small businesses after bailing out rioters
Political hypocrisy? Yeah, thats a favorite game of both parties.

How do I say this...I don't like her. She sucks. I hope she doesn't run again and if she does and the Republicans field a candidate who isn't a lying scumbag conman I will vote republican.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

If you ask my opinion (I know many would not) the absolute worst thing for republicans would be for Trump to announce 2024 and short circuit any other primary contenders, or at least forcing them to scramble for 3 years on why they should be voted for in a primary vs. Trump, or work on making him irrelevant.

Other than to satisfy his insane ego, it makes no sense to run for 2024. He'd make more money and be better off being a financial source and kingmaker to others who want to run.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Bret Weinstein had a great conversation pertaining to the issue of race in America on his podcast this summer. I just came across it now but I think its worth a listen. I think many right leaning members here will nod their heads to much of what is said.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGt733yw3g