The steal is on

Xan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The steal is on

Post by Xan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:04 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:26 pm
Regardless of how widespread the voter fraud is on either side, I think the appropriate time to fight it was before Election Day, not afterwards. I.e., legally fight the new state rules/laws that opened the door to much more potential voter fraud.

The states that altered their election rules this year in a potentially illegal way (e.g., allowing votes to be counted for days or weeks after November 3rd) should have been federally sued, potentially all the way up to SCOTUS, before November 3rd. At the very least, the lawsuits in all of those states should have been set in motion well before November 3rd even if it wasn't possible to get rulings in time for the election. Instead, what I saw was largely just a Twitter campaign by Trump against mail-in voting.

By waiting until after the election to set all of these lawsuits in motion, Trump's team -- even if their intention is to ensure fairness and integrity -- is allowing more people to perceive their actions as an attempt to cheat.
This is an especially good point because the Supreme Court precedent in 2000 was that the state laws that are on the books at the time of the election are the ones that apply to that election. Sure sounds like it would be better to change those ahead of time if they're bad!
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Is this shocking? Stop counting where I'm ahead, keep counting where I'm behind. People!!!! Trump is a scumbag lying whiny bitch ass piece of shit....he's been that his entire life. Why would you believe anything he says? Wake the f up!
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:29 pm

doodle wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 pm
Is this shocking? Stop counting where I'm ahead, keep counting where I'm behind. People!!!! Trump is a scumbag lying whiny bitch ass piece of shit....he's been that his entire life. Why would you believe anything he says? Wake the f up!
SLWBAPOS - maybe you've coined a new acronym or whatever it is they call those things nowadays when you use them online.
Last edited by pp4me on Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Tortoise » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:34 pm

doodle wrote:
Doodle, it's posts like this that make it seem like you may have even less self-control over your emotions than Trump does. Are you trying to be more like Trump or less like him?

It's Friday. Pour yourself a stiff drink and start enjoying the weekend. I'm looking outside right now, and it looks like the world hasn't ended yet. The sun is in the sky, birds are chirping, people are out walking their dogs. It's nice.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:37 pm

YEAH. This is in Chicago, too. On Nov 6th! Still riding my bike to work

doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:34 pm
doodle wrote:
Doodle, it's posts like this that make it seem like you may have even less self-control over your emotions than Trump does. Are you trying to be more like Trump or less like him?

It's Friday. Pour yourself a stiff drink and start enjoying the weekend. I'm looking outside right now, and it looks like the world hasn't ended yet. The sun is in the sky, birds are chirping, people are out walking their dogs. It's nice.
Yeah, he unglues me! Turns me into an Alex Jones ranting maniac! Time to up my meds
Simonjester wrote:
CALM DOWN .... i have never accused somebody of having tds but you seem to be letting it get the best of you...
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:02 pm

If Biden wins I'm going to do what was never done for Trump - give him a chance before writing him off as a SLWBAPOS (scroll back to see what that means). I'll do the same thing for Harris if it comes to that.

In years past I would have said I would beseech the Almighty but I don't believe in that sort of thing any more. I do believe that, when the awesome responsibility of being the most powerful person on the planet finally sinks in, it might very well be a humbling experience that will bring out the better angels of a person's nature. Best not to just assume they are Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot to begin with.
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by GT » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:21 pm

doodle wrote:
Dammit doodle - Would you get to the point - Do you like Trump or not - Stop beating around the bush. ;)
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:07 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:32 pm
If you guys think that fraud is not afoot in the election, you’re crazy. I’m not suggesting an Illuminati-level fraud. I’m referring to individuals who decide to vote twice, or vote for their dead/comatose grandmother, or vote in a state that’s a swing state even though they moved, etc.

Unless you guys think everyone drives the speed limit and no one exaggerates their tax deductions.

The relevant questions are:

1- is the level of fraud engaged in by Biden supporters material enough to impact the election?

2- does the level of fraud engaged in by Trump supporters balance the fraud by Biden supporters? Yes, fraud occurred on both sides.

3- can the fraud be proven in an appropriate time frame to make a difference in the outcome?

I would assert that based on the numbers I’m seeing, yes, the Biden fraud is material to the election when we are seeing 5k vote difference in some states.

I would speculate that Biden supporters would engage in fraud more so than Trump supporters because:

A- they vote more by mail and mail is significantly easier to fraud than in person
B- they hate Orangeman so much they would be willing to break the law to get rid of orange hitler
C- they are more educated than Trump supporters and more likely to pull off successful fraud

However, to point 3, I don’t think we can prove fraud in the appropriate time frame and therefore the election may be stolen.

If you don’t think there’s 5,000 Biden supporters willing to do a single extra mail in ballot for their dementia-induced grandparent with virtually no chance of getting caught, you’re insane. And the election is coming down to a few thousand votes to be sure.

The question you have to ask yourself, is there at least a single person who voted for Biden through fraudulent means, whether it be for a recently deceased relative, a comatose/demented relative, or by registering to vote in a swing state they don’t actually live in?

Do you really think not a single American would do that? Not one? Of all the people taking to the streets and setting shit on fire, they wouldn’t mess with the sanctity of an election?

And if there’s one, could there be two? And of 300+ million Americans, could there be a a few thousand? Or maybe just a few hundred who would each did 10 fake ballots individually? Maybe a postal worker who discarded a few dozen ballots from a known republican city?

I’m not saying a big conspiracy group has planted 100k+ fake ballots. I’m just saying all it would take is a few thousand to steal the election and the likelihood a few thousand out of 200+ million ballots are fraud is near 100%
The main flaw in all your write and which Cortopassi has already brought up and which no one has answered......

If there are the cheating, fraudulent votes for Biden, why are they NOT also doing the same for the races for the U.S. Senate, the U.S. House of Representatives and all the individual state legislatures. Plus, even some judges get elected in states. Who is president is not the sole political power in this country. All the others I named are also key in a president getting his or her will done.

How do you explain Biden getting so many more votes than did Trump yet on the other hand it seems like the Republicans for the House have received more votes proportionately than they did in 2016.

I'd think logically that if there were all these votes going for Biden (that are illegal) they would have been added to all these House votes. They would not have looked suspicious because it would have seemed reasonable that the House would either attracted more votes or stayed the same relative to 2016. Who would ever think stolen votes would think that LESS would be the result?

Implicitly you are still arguing that some masterminds were behind this whole thing to decide where those few thousand should be placed.

Finally. Yesterday I asked someone highly knowledgeable about political history if we could agree the 1960 election was stolen. He said, No! Yes, the Kennedy faction stole a lot of votes in Illinois. When Nixon was told that he wanted to pursue it. Until he was informed his side stole just as many in Illinois.

For months the malevolent Trump, in his usual style, tried to paint this as a Democratic political tactic, i.e., stealing votes, with the result that he's planted in many (some quite receptive) minds that Democrats are going to engage in stealing votes. We have no idea if the Republicans engaged in it at the same, more, or less levels.

Finally, finally....it'd take a lot more than just a few thousand to explain the results we have been seeing. Which brings us back to their being some mastermind(s) behind it all to orchestrate it successfully.

I have to pull out Occam's Razor that what we have been seeing is reality with no significant vote stealing that has affected anything. Your semi-conspiracy scenario has the usual set of holes which brings up even more problems, questions to be answered than the original perceived problem.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:08 pm

glennds wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:06 pm
Is it possible that election turnout was a record high and Biden simply won more votes?
End of story?

Could it be as simple as that?
Occam's Razor!!!!

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Cortopassi wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:16 pm
Stealing the election. C'mon.

Again, the nationwide democratic masterminds just:

1) Happened to know all the polling was way over-rated for Biden and figured out they better print up a lot more fake ballots last minute to make up the difference! Whew, they did it just barely!
2) Happened to only want Biden to win, and let the down ballot democratic races lose?
3) Wanted to have a 3-5 day squeaker of a win to make it look, what, more valid? Well, that was stupid, just causes more allegations.

These Illuminati, New World Order people apparently just suck at the simple job of rigging an election? They should have gone to Belarus or Russia for training.

I do not understand how people can fall for this. It really worries me.

I am sure some level of fraud happens at some small level all over. But a coordinated nationwide, multi-state fraud? Is there anyone who actually believes that? Unfortunately, I know the answer.

And I still can't get over how Trump was bemoaning that he was winning on the 3rd and then slowly his leads got smaller and smaller. It's called counting the votes. Those mail in ballots that came mainly from democrats because Trump scared his people of mail in voting.
EXCELLENT!

Stated it far better than my recent attempt.

Vinny
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:13 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:43 pm
tomfoolery wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:32 pm
If you guys think that fraud is not afoot in the election, you’re crazy. I’m not suggesting an Illuminati-level fraud. I’m referring to individuals who decide to vote twice, or vote for their dead/comatose grandmother, or vote in a state that’s a swing state even though they moved, etc.
This election is being compared to the 2000 election between Bush and Gore but I don't think it's all that applicable because it didn't involve allegations of fraud - just procedural issues that had to be decided by the Supreme Court. Unlike what we've been hearing of in Pennsylvania and other states, the counting of ballots was performed in a completely open and transparent way, with each side being able to inspect the "hanging chads" in real-time as they were being counted. If what they are saying is happening in Pennsylvania is true, then you have to ask yourself what reason there could possibly be for being secretive about counting ballots. I've tried to think of other explanations besides the most nefarious one but I haven't been able to.

A more apt comparison might be Nixon/Kennedy in 1960. In that case there was real voter fraud, mostly in Chicago, and you even had the mafia, along with the unions they controlled, in on it. It is said that Nixon knew all about this but decided not to contest the election, even though it was close, for the "good of the country". Knowing Tricky Dick, I think it may be more likely that a prolonged investigation would have revealed that Kennedy just cheated better than he did so Nixon preferred to concede and preserve his future viability.

Trump's willingness to pursue this all the way to the Supreme Court suggests to me that he isn't worried about fraud on his part.

As for conceding for "the good of the country", that's going to be a hard call for Trump to make, but I think at some point it may come to that. Not for one minute do I think the Harris/Biden administration is going to be good for the country, but an extended court battle decided by the Supreme Court with Amy Coney Barret casting the deciding vote might make an already explosive situation much worse than it already is. Sometimes you just have to accept your losses and regroup to fight again another day, unless you are ready for an all out war that neither side can ultimately win.
Smart man! It would have been a fight Nixon would not have won since all the Kennedy votes he'd have thrown out would have been equaled by his votes that would have been thrown out, leading to no net gain to him. Otherwise does anyone think that Nixon was the type to do anything "for the good of the country"? He only resigned during Watergate when he realized he was not going to survive.

Vinny
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:14 pm

doodle wrote:
Again, I come back to if someone is a proven liar, how can you trust ANYTHING that person has to say?

Vinny
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:16 pm

pp4me wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:02 pm
If Biden wins I'm going to do what was never done for Trump - give him a chance before writing him off as a SLWBAPOS (scroll back to see what that means). I'll do the same thing for Harris if it comes to that.

In years past I would have said I would beseech the Almighty but I don't believe in that sort of thing any more. I do believe that, when the awesome responsibility of being the most powerful person on the planet finally sinks in, it might very well be a humbling experience that will bring out the better angels of a person's nature. Best not to just assume they are Hitler, Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot to begin with.
It certainly NEVER did sink in AT ALL with Trump over almost four years!

Vinny
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:03 pm

True the Vote says "Election law experts have long held that the margin of election fraud is 3 – 5%. Nearly 25% of elections are decided by less than 2%."

https://truethevote.org/
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:50 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:03 pm
True the Vote says "Election law experts have long held that the margin of election fraud is 3 – 5%. Nearly 25% of elections are decided by less than 2%."

Seems like an unbiased, objective source...

Vinny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_the_Vote

True the Vote's website runs stories on election fraud being perpetrated by liberals[9] and Democrats.[10] The organization maintains a list of stories of voter fraud, including two videos featuring J. Christian Adams.[11]

The organization was a vocal critic of Obama Administration actions and nominations, particularly in late 2014.

Criticism
The Internet outlet Talking Points Memo has criticized True the Vote for engaging in what it says is caging, voter intimidation, and advancing statements about the pervasiveness of voter fraud that it says are unfounded.[46][47] In 2012, Democratic Congressman Elijah Cummings opened an investigation into the organization.[48] In May 2013, following the IRS targeting controversy, Engelbrecht stated True the Vote was subject to additional scrutiny in applying for tax-exempt status.[49]
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:51 pm

vnatale wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:50 pm
flyingpylon wrote:

Vinny

True the Vote's website runs stories on election fraud being perpetrated by liberals[9] and Democrats.[10] The organization maintains a list of stories of voter fraud, including two videos featuring J. Christian Adams.[11]

The organization was a vocal critic of Obama Administration actions and nominations, particularly in late 2014.

Criticism
The Internet outlet Talking Points Memo has criticized True the Vote for engaging in what it says is caging, voter intimidation, and advancing statements about the pervasiveness of voter fraud that it says are unfounded.[46][47] In 2012, Democratic Congressman Elijah Cummings opened an investigation into the organization.[48] In May 2013, following the IRS targeting controversy, Engelbrecht stated True the Vote was subject to additional scrutiny in applying for tax-exempt status.[49]
I was just putting it out there, not claiming that it was some kind of authoritative source. As one would expect, there will be a wide variety of opinions out there. Are you suggesting that Talking Points Memo is an unbiased, objective source?
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:06 pm

tomfoolery wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:20 pm
flyingpylon wrote:

I have no personal information, did not visit the website, and have not vetted any of it.

I apply a common sense test to everything I critically analyze. Is it reasonable to think that 3% to 5% of votes are fraudulent? Yes, that's very reasonable.

Are 25% of elections decided by less than 2%? I don't know but that's hard to fake. You can show the sources easily. So I don't need to apply my common sense test as much to this one, but if I did, then yes, it seems reasonable that 75% of elections are decided with a wider than 2% margin. So 25% would be less than 2%.

Which means 1/4 of elections have fraud materially impacting the vote. I would believe it.

As I said earlier, the fraud can come from both sides, but if we look at it objectively:

1- Democrats really really hate Orangeman

2- Democrats are smarter than Republicans, by their own admission

3- Democrats are more college educated than Republicans

4- Students in college learn to cheat, either by doing first hand or by witnessing it

5- Some small percentage of students in college only get by via cheating

6- If college educated intelligent people are more likely to perpetuate a successful fraud/cheat, then even if both sides are cheating, the one side will have a cheating advantage that will outweigh the other. Who's going to be better at forging a paper ballot? Someone who went to college and either personally cheated or had friends who cheated, or someone who is a plumber? Even if it's only 5% better, that's statistically significant such that if both sides cheat, and I think both sides do cheat, one side will have a 5% advantage relative the other.

7- The USPS is unionized which favors democrats and they are the ones handling ballots. There's very likely at least one postal worker who said fuck this and threw out some ballots. Even if I have no proof, it's more likely that at least one postal worker did it, than zero postal workers did it.

8- Ballots are generally counted in the state capitol, and major cities tend to be left-leaning even if the state is red.

9- The ability to cheat is greater with mail in ballots than in-person

10- More mail in ballots support Biden than Trump

Can anyone dispute any of those 10 points? Because if all 10 points are true, it seems to me that fraud would be more supportive on net of Biden. My bias is I want Trump to win, but I think I'd be making the same argument if the tables were turned somehow since it seems like the logical argument.

Let's try to set aside whatever raving and ranting Orangeman is doing on twitter or whatever kind of lawsuits he's filing or whatever he's asking states to do about this. Because that has nothing to do with whether fraud did or did not occur and which side it was biased towards on net. Let's ignore how much of a liar Orangeman is because that has nothing to do with whether fraud occurred. The fraud did or did not occur external to the actions and personality and twats made by Orangeman.

Let's focus on those 10 points, and if any of them are in dispute, I'm willing to concede that my total point is wrong.

We must first decide on the facts of the case before we venture in analysis or opinion. I opine that if the above facts are true, it supports the theory that more fraudulent ballots were cast towards Biden.

I will say that Vinny brings up a fantastic counterpoint, that doesn't counter any of my points directly, but he said if the cheating occurred to favor Biden, wouldn't it also have occurred to favor Congressional seats?

When I first read that, I didn't connect in my head that they were the same ballots. I separated them, and thought, well they wouldn't want to be obvious about the cheating so they only cheated on one. However, I now realize, of course, it's a single ballot, so someone cheating for Biden would have had to put a republican for senate if Biden is winning for that state but a republican is winning congress.

UNLESS, perhaps there's write-ins or lesser candidates who took the votes away from the Democratic congress people. For example:

Fictional state:

1,005,000 Votes Biden
1,000,000 Votes Trump

1,000,000 Votes Democratic Congressman
1,005,000 Votes Republican Congressman

For this to shake up exactly like this, IF there was fraud, then the fraudsters should have also voted democrat down the line on their fraud ballot. That makes some sense.

Unless there's legitimate voters who vote for Biden for president but Republican for congress. Then those legitimate voters would have counter-acted the fraud votes for Biden that also voted Democrat congressman.

I personally have a good friend who voted for Biden in a swing state but voted Republican congress. This person is a republican, but abhores Orangeman. And abhores their inlaws who support Orangeman and post ridiculous shit on social media. So, to shut them all up, this person voted Biden for president but Republican down the line.

This person would counteract a fraud ballot that was democrat down the line, such that the republican congress could still win, but the fraud votes were all democrat down the line.

So Vinny, I concede at first, I didn't understand your concept here, and then I thought more about it and it made sense, but on further analysis doesn't hold as much weight. I assume you agree that Orangeman is hated by many, republicans included, then it makes sense some republicans would vote against him but still vote for congress along red party lines.
A TON to reply to!

I think it's completely unreasonable to believe that "3% to 5% of votes are fraudulent"!

I released the results of my tiny county's votes yesterday. Among the towns there were between 70% to 90% turnout. 50,000 total votes made. 3% to 5% would be 1,500 to 2,500! That is JUST in my tiny county! NO WAY!

As I stated yesterday every one of the 26 towns voted for Biden. I reviewed the Biden / Trump ratio for each state and each one seemed reasonable. I also looked at how each town voted on each our the two ballots votes. They also seemed reasonable.

25% of elections decided by less than 2%? I'd say that is a resounding NO also since incumbents generally win re-election and usually when they do they are winning by a lot more than 2%.

Reviewing your suppositions one by one.

1. For certain!

2. Maybe. Maybe not. There are certainly a lot of intelligent, well-educated Republican / conservatives (as witnessed by those in this forum. Definitely you!).

3. Yes. As this article points out, this is a reversal from 25 years ago: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... esearch-c/

4. Does not describe me nor have others ever disclosed to me that they were doing this.

5. What is a "small percentage"? How do they do it? This is actually the first time in my long life I've ever read such a concept. In some courses I took (and later dropped) I could not fathom any way of cheating my way towards passing those courses.

6. You are leaving out if non-college students have worst values (i.e., are willing to cheat and steal) any more than college students. Your preposition if that because some college students have cheated they therefore have a higher propensity to cheat than those who are not college educated. I'm not convinced at all on this point #6.

7. The post office is an extremely desired job for the non-college educated. It is high paying with wonderful benefits. You get a pension for life. I'm sure even being unionized if you get caught throwing out ballots you are gone with possible loss of pension benefits. This is about the highest crime you can perpetrate as a postal worker. You are saying that many postal workers are going to risk all the direct, immediate benefits of their jobs to them for exactly what? The chance they get to undermine someone getting elected? Which how benefits? I see a terrible reward / ratio here.

8. Yes, true. But this is denigrating all the elected officials on both side who oversee the vote counting plus all the volunteers who are counting votes. Are the volunteers only of one party? If not, are you going to allow me to cheat while I'm sitting next to you?

9. Not proven. I believe that the possibilities of your votes not being counted are greater with mail in ballots than in-person. With where I vote, all you had to go was get to where I vote before me, tell them my address and verify by your voice that you were me.

10. Yes. But Trump told his voters not to use mail in ballots!

I'm the "anyone" who disputed almost ALL the points!

This one is a HUGE (and not accepted) IF:

"UNLESS, perhaps there's write-ins or lesser candidates who took the votes away from the Democratic congress people"

It's the presidential candidate who is far more likely to get the write-in vote than the person for Congress.

And, this one:

"Unless there's legitimate voters who vote for Biden for president but Republican for congress. Then those legitimate voters would have counter-acted the fraud votes for Biden that also voted Democrat congressman."

It is undeniable that what you describe your friend doing WAS done by others.

The part that does does work for you is that Trump received the 2nd most votes of any presidential candidates in history.

That was a direct result of more votes coming out to vote for him in 2020 than did in 2016. They'd have all voted for the other Republicans on the ballot.

We are not talking specific numbers here. 140,000,000 votes cast for president? 5% fraudulent?

that is 7,000,000 fraudulent votes that Biden received? Then those 7,000,000 should have also been 7,000,000 more votes for Democratic Congress people. Were there more than 7,000,000 Republican votes like your friend who voted for Biden but still voted Republican otherwise? 10,000,000? I just guessing at numbers here but that is the magnitude of certain votes that are necessary going by actual votes for Biden / Trump, Congress breakdown and the level of voter fraud you allege.

Vinny
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:08 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:51 pm
vnatale wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:50 pm
flyingpylon wrote:

Vinny

Criticism
I was just putting it out there, not claiming that it was some kind of authoritative source. As one would expect, there will be a wide variety of opinions out there. Are you suggesting that Talking Points Memo is an unbiased, objective source?
Probably not. But the tenor of this forum is to challenge any source that anyone provides. Especially if if ever comes from the dreaded "Main Stream Media".

Vinny
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Trump committed fraud in 2016. Massive voter fraud. I could list about 100 pieces of evidence here but I don't need to. Fakest presidential election ever. If you counted the honest ballots Hillary won by a landslide. If you counted the fake ballots dumped by Putin then they stole the election from the Dems.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:56 pm

I've seen pictures and documentaries on netflix. Tremendous documentaries by some of the best filmmakers. They all say the same thing there is proof Donald hijacked the election. You can't trust those sneaky lying conservatives.
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Hal » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:32 am

Maybe the US should just go to the British Colonies system where the Governor General can dismiss an elected Government ::)
None of that messy "Vote Fixing" now needed in Australia......

On 11 November 1975, Whitlam intended to call a half-Senate election in an attempt to break the deadlock. When he went to seek Kerr's approval for the election, Kerr instead dismissed him as Prime Minister and shortly thereafter installed Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Aust ... nal_crisis

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -intrigues
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:41 pm

Mark Leavy wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:43 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:38 pm

That is a surprising statement. Not so in my limited experience. I don't know if I have ever actually met anyone who I'd describe as a sociopath. I may have but not have had enough observations of them to come to that conclusion.

Can you name any public business owners or CEOs who we'd all know who you believe should be so described?

Vinny

I don't know anybody famous, but I had a really bright engineer buy this book for me:

The Wisdom of Psychopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success

He suggested that I might find it ahem 'relateable'.
It was a good read :)

Mark

In this engrossing journey into the lives of psychopaths and their infamously crafty behaviors, the renowned psychologist Kevin Dutton reveals that there is a scale of "madness" along which we all sit. Incorporating the latest advances in brain scanning and neuroscience, Dutton demonstrates that the brilliant neurosurgeon who lacks empathy has more in common with a Ted Bundy who kills for pleasure than we may wish to admit, and that a mugger in a dimly lit parking lot may well, in fact, have the same nerveless poise as a titan of industry.

Dutton argues that there are indeed "functional psychopaths" among us—different from their murderous counterparts—who use their detached, unflinching, and charismatic personalities to succeed in mainstream society, and that shockingly, in some fields, the more "psychopathic" people are, the more likely they are to succeed. Dutton deconstructs this often misunderstood diagnosis through bold on-the-ground reporting and original scientific research as he mingles with the criminally insane in a high-security ward, shares a drink with one of the world's most successful con artists, and undergoes transcranial magnetic stimulation to discover firsthand exactly how it feels to see through the eyes of a psychopath.

As Dutton develops his theory that we all possess psychopathic tendencies, he puts forward the argument that society as a whole is more psychopathic than ever: after all, psychopaths tend to be fearless, confident, charming, ruthless, and focused—qualities that are tailor-made for success in the twenty-first century. Provocative at every turn, The Wisdom of Psychopaths is a riveting adventure that reveals that it's our much-maligned dark side that often conceals the trump cards of success.

This book on Psychopaths is free for at least another 1 1/2 hours...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KSM3CCW

Serial Killers and Psychopaths: The Most Deranged Serial Killers of All Time Kindle Edition
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Mark Leavy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:28 pm

vnatale wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:41 pm
Serial Killers and Psychopaths: The Most Deranged Serial Killers of All Time Kindle Edition
tenor.png
tenor.png (819.76 KiB) Viewed 1538 times