The dam has cracked on the Hunter Biden story

Smith1776
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: The dam has cracked on the Hunter Biden story

Post by Smith1776 »

I believe posts like this are most appropriate for our shiny new politics subforum. 8)
MM
Ruby on Rails rules all
www.allterraininvesting.com
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

Smith1776 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:04 pm I believe posts like this are most appropriate for our shiny new politics sub-forum. 8)
I didn't even know there was such a sub-forum.
A bit late in the game, no?
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

CNN and ABC too? What's the world coming to. Will they be banned by Twitter now?

It would be nice to think they had a come to Jesus moment and decided they needed to restore their journalistic integrity but I think it's more likely they have been looking at the FoxNews ratings and decided that if they keep up the charade Tucker Carlson is going to become the most trusted name in news (if he's not there already).
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

pp4me wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:24 pm CNN and ABC too? What's the world coming to. Will they be banned by Twitter now?

It would be nice to think they had a come to Jesus moment and decided they needed to restore their journalistic integrity but I think it's more likely they have been looking at the FoxNews ratings and decided that if they keep up the charade Tucker Carlson is going to become the most trusted name in news (if he's not there already).
Well, CNN has been known as the most trusted name in fake news, but maybe they're changing their business model?
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged »

Did anyone notice that progressive Glenn Greenwald resigned from the Intercept, which he co-founded? They would not publish an article he wrote about Biden.
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

I Shrugged wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:47 pm Did anyone notice that progressive Glenn Greenwald resigned from the Intercept, which he co-founded? They would not publish an article he wrote about Biden.
Yes, he was on Tucker Carlson explaining that.
What an outrage.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

I Shrugged wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:47 pm Did anyone notice that progressive Glenn Greenwald resigned from the Intercept, which he co-founded? They would not publish an article he wrote about Biden.
Yes. Someone provided that information to us a few days ago...You will see it if you look in the Active Topics list.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."