Get out of NYC now

sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Get out of NYC now

Post by sophie »

I voted early yesterday, so I will be staying home on November 3rd, in my out of the way little corner of the city where there have been exactly zero protests or riots. I've got a bunch of Zoom meetings and will otherwise have a nice enjoyable day since technically it's supposed to be a holiday.

Tip: Go vote in the rain. When I walked past the early voting polling location on Tuesday, the weather was nice and there was a long line, at least an hour's wait by the looks of it. Yesterday, there was no line at all and I was in and out in a couple of minutes.
Mountaineer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Get out of NYC now

Post by Mountaineer »

MangoMan wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:11 pm Also happening in DC and Chicago, so I assume big cities nationwide.
Philadelphia has called in the National Guard to help deal with the violence/looting etc. that erupted after police shot and killed a black guy a couple days ago who refused to drop his knife after repeated warnings. I can only imagine what might happen if Trump wins the election.
DNA has its own language (code), and language requires intelligence. There is no known mechanism by which matter can give birth to information, let alone language. It is unreasonable to believe the world could have happened by chance.