BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

Post by Libertarian666 »

I wonder if this will be enough to dissuade Biden supporters?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ain-minor/
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MI

Post by vnatale »

It's been out for over 12 hours now?

Not even on Twitter's top 29 trending in United States......It may only be showing up in the Right Wing "echo chambers".

Vinny
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (50.19 KiB) Viewed 4348 times
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MI

Post by Libertarian666 »

vnatale wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:25 pm It's been out for over 12 hours now?

Not even on Twitter's top 29 trending in United States......It may only be showing up in the Right Wing "echo chambers".

Vinny

Capture.JPG
Imagine my shock that the social media platforms that have thrown in their lot with the Democrats won't report such a story.
So that means it didn't really happen, right?
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: https://www.jwst.nasa.gov/content/webbL ... sWebb.html

Post by Cortopassi »

Libertarian666 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:59 pm I wonder if this will be enough to dissuade Biden supporters?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... ain-minor/
That website looks like the Enquirer, web edition.
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by I Shrugged »

There probably is wrong doing, but those texts don’t convict anyone.

rumor deleted by poster.
Last edited by I Shrugged on Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Libertarian666 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:03 pm

Vinny

Capture.JPG
Imagine my shock that the social media platforms that have thrown in their lot with the Democrats won't report such a story.
How do do explain the treatment by the Big Bad Main Stream Media in the Bill and Monica affair? They saw something there and they went at it relentlessly. Though Drudge leaked it first (I actually saw it when he first posted it)....it was all the work of Michael Isikoff of Newsweek, as mainstream as they come.

All the social media platforms and the Main Stream Media all had their secret cabal meeting sometime today to agree not to pursue the story? It's the same as believing that it was only me and you who were not in on the Kennedy assassination.

Vinny
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi »

vnatale wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 pm
All the social media platforms and the Main Stream Media all had their secret cabal meeting sometime today to agree not to pursue the story? It's the same as believing that it was only me and you who were not in on the Kennedy assassination.
You weren't invited? ;D
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

Cortopassi wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:22 am
You weren't invited? ;D
If you read ALL the Kennedy assassination books it does seem like everyone in the world was in on it EXCEPT for me and Libertarian666! And, of course, conspiracy believers believe it all!

Vinny
Libertarian666
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Libertarian666 »

Libertarian666 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:03 pm

Vinny

Capture.JPG
How do do explain the treatment by the Big Bad Main Stream Media in the Bill and Monica affair? They saw something there and they went at it relentlessly. Though Drudge leaked it first (I actually saw it when he first posted it)....it was all the work of Michael Isikoff of Newsweek, as mainstream as they come.

Vinny
They don't need a secret meeting, because they are all on the same team: the Democrat team.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

That term, "a certain minor," would seem to imply that it's someone we know.

This revelation is definitely not in the same league as children in tunnels, but I'll take it. The bigger, more interesting story, is the Biden family's relationship to China and the prototype technocracy the elites have built there. Query whether Hunter Biden's prepubescent love interest is the distraction?
Kriegsspiel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Kriegsspiel »

Maddy wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:07 pmQuery
Hmm, how has that word escaped the Woke-scold Choke-hold :D
You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

I love how the people here will jump all over the latest Biden conspiracy theories while they simultaneously dismiss such accusations against Trump. Humans suck.
Cortopassi
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cortopassi »

Sorry, tech, but the titling has been pretty over the top. I had to do this. Because EVERY time I READ those TITLES the CAPITALIZED words YELL in my BRAIN. :P

pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pp4me »

vnatale wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 pm How do do explain the treatment by the Big Bad Main Stream Media in the Bill and Monica affair? They saw something there and they went at it relentlessly. Though Drudge leaked it first (I actually saw it when he first posted it)....it was all the work of Michael Isikoff of Newsweek, as mainstream as they come.

Vinny
There are still a few political reporters out there who prioritize truth over politics but they seem to be few and far between.

Glenn Greenwald is a good example of the Isikoff model and also Matt Taibbi.

Here's a piece by the latter in which he demonstrates the sorry state of "journalism" today.
10 Ways to Call Something Russian Disinformation Without Evidence
The principles of American Newspeak, vol. 1

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/10-ways-t ... ng-russian
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon »

doodle wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:23 am I love how the people here will jump all over the latest Biden conspiracy theories while they simultaneously dismiss such accusations against Trump. Humans suck.
Well, so many of the ones about Trump turn out to be complete bullshit.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by flyingpylon »

pp4me wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:02 pm
vnatale wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 pm How do do explain the treatment by the Big Bad Main Stream Media in the Bill and Monica affair? They saw something there and they went at it relentlessly. Though Drudge leaked it first (I actually saw it when he first posted it)....it was all the work of Michael Isikoff of Newsweek, as mainstream as they come.

Vinny
There are still a few political reporters out there who prioritize truth over politics but they seem to be few and far between.

Here's a piece by the latter in which he demonstrates the sorry state of "journalism" today.

Here's a new article by Greenwald:

Article on Joe and Hunter Biden Censored By The Intercept
An attempt to assess the importance of the known evidence, and a critique of media lies to protect their favored candidate, could not be published at The Intercept.

He has also resigned from The Intercept:

My Resignation From The Intercept
The same trends of repression, censorship and ideological homogeneity plaguing the national press generally have engulfed the media outlet I co-founded, culminating in censorship of my own articles.
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

flyingpylon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:58 pm
pp4me wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Vinny

Here's a new article by Greenwald:

Article on Joe and Hunter Biden Censored By The Intercept
An attempt to assess the importance of the known evidence, and a critique of media lies to protect their favored candidate, could not be published at The Intercept.

He has also resigned from The Intercept:

My Resignation From The Intercept
The same trends of repression, censorship and ideological homogeneity plaguing the national press generally have engulfed the media outlet I co-founded, culminating in censorship of my own articles.
Here is a third party assessment of it...

Vinny

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... i=17258835

Intercept co-founder Glenn Greenwald resigns from the website with scathing essay claiming editors 'violated his editorial freedom' by 'censoring' an article he wrote criticizing Joe Biden

Glenn Greenwald announced his resignation in a scathing essay on Thursday
The veteran journalist blasted a culture of 'repression, censorship and ideological homogeneity' at The Intercept and in the mainstream media at large
He said the 'final, precipitating cause' of his departure was his editors' refusal to publish an article he wrote unless he removed criticisms of Joe Biden
'I could not sleep at night knowing that I allowed any institution to censor what I want to say and believe — least of all a media outlet I co-founded,' he wrote
Greenwald did not specifically name the editors he claimed censored him in the essay, but later published emails that identified one of them as Peter Maass
The Intercept's Editor-in-Chief Betsy Reed responded to his essay by calling his claims 'preposterous' and accusing him of 'throwing a tantrum'
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

doodle wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:23 am I love how the people here will jump all over the latest Biden conspiracy theories while they simultaneously dismiss such accusations against Trump. Humans suck.
You're calling THIS a conspiracy theory? Just want to get clear on that.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... y-members/
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by vnatale »

How tweet it is: Twitter backs down, unlocks Post’s account

https://nypost.com/2020/10/30/twitter-b ... -719093899
doodle
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by doodle »

Maddy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:47 pm
That's exactly what I'm talking about. These are the double standards that drive me crazy. Trump grabs them by the pussy and has underage ms. teen usa competitors saying he walks in backstage on them in dressing room and it's perfectly fine. Some consistency out of you would be nice.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

doodle wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:00 am
Maddy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:47 pm
That's exactly what I'm talking about. These are the double standards that drive me crazy. Trump grabs them by the pussy and has underage ms. teen usa competitors saying he walks in backstage on them in dressing room and it's perfectly fine. Some consistency out of you would be nice.
doodle wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:11 pm Sorry to offend your feelings....I thought Trumspters didn't have those.
Doodle, why do you persist in referring to me as a Trump supporter and apologist when I have made perfectly clear that to me he's simply the indisputably lesser of two evils? And on what conceivable basis would you conclude that I would sanction any sort of child sexual abuse--including what you describe as "pussy grabbing?" Did you just pull that out of your ass?

Do you refuse to assimilate or acknowledge any fact that doesn't support your preordained belief set? Is the problem that all of us constitutional conservatives look alike? Or maybe this is a case of "If you don't love Trump, you ain't conservative?" Sheesh. Talk about bigotry.
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Maddy »

doodle wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:00 am That's exactly what I'm talking about. These are the double standards that drive me crazy. Trump grabs them by the pussy and has underage ms. teen usa competitors saying he walks in backstage on them in dressing room and it's perfectly fine. Some consistency out of you would be nice.
doodle wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:11 pm Sorry to offend your feelings....I thought Trumspters didn't have those.
Doodle, why do you persist in referring to me as a Trump supporter and apologist when I have made perfectly clear that to me he's simply the indisputably lesser of two evils? And on what conceivable basis would you conclude that I would sanction any sort of child sexual abuse--including what you describe as "pussy grabbing?" Did you just pull that out of your ass?

Do you refuse to assimilate or acknowledge any fact that doesn't support your preordained belief set? Is the problem that all of us constitutional conservatives look alike? Or maybe this is a case of "If you don't love Trump, you ain't conservative?" Sheesh. Talk about bigotry.