Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post Reply
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by flyingpylon » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:35 am

Very interesting segment from Tucker Carlson last night.

https://youtu.be/MgXq8S02NJc

TL;DR (or watch): Permanent Washington has decided that Biden is done, just like they did with JFK, Nixon, and others. They'll use the classified document scandal as the excuse because it will limit collateral damage.

When people nobody voted for run everything, you're not living in a free country. - Tucker Carlson

Even if you don't like Tucker, you kinda have to give him credit for just layin' it out there. Worth the watch for entertainment value if nothing else.
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Maddy » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:43 am

There is obviously a plan here. Anyone want to speculate?
User avatar
Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1267
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Hal » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:11 pm

Maddy wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:43 am
There is obviously a plan here. Anyone want to speculate?
;D The "Only source of truth" Jacinta Adern needs a new country to destroy. Vacancy coming up in USA!!

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... t-resigns/
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by vnatale » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:34 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:35 am

Very interesting segment from Tucker Carlson last night.

https://youtu.be/MgXq8S02NJc

TL;DR (or watch): Permanent Washington has decided that Biden is done, just like they did with JFK, Nixon, and others. They'll use the classified document scandal as the excuse because it will limit collateral damage.

When people nobody voted for run everything, you're not living in a free country. - Tucker Carlson

Even if you don't like Tucker, you kinda have to give him credit for just layin' it out there. Worth the watch for entertainment value if nothing else.


Listened to it twice while working.

I know I've seen him briefly but this must have been the longest exposure I've had to him.

I assume every one of his "entertainment shows" are as laden with this one with half-truths, lies, exaggerations? Thereby rendering it of no intellectual value other than whatever entertainment value one can derive from it?

That then makes him a a poor man's Trump.

I remember the time I watched three times in a row the event that Trump was at Mt. Rushmore. That included watching not just Trump but all that went on before and after him. Did not agree with anything he had to say but he is a superb entertainer. He's worth the price of admission just for his facial expressions alone!
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Maddy » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:04 pm

vnatale wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:34 pm
I assume every one of his "entertainment shows" are as laden with this one with half-truths, lies, exaggerations? Thereby rendering it of no intellectual value other than whatever entertainment value one can derive from it?
That's it? We don't get any analysis, facts, or even elaboration, to support the charge of "half-truths, lies, [and] exaggerations?"
SilentMajority
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by SilentMajority » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:45 pm

Maddy wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:04 pm
vnatale wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:34 pm
I assume every one of his "entertainment shows" are as laden with this one with half-truths, lies, exaggerations? Thereby rendering it of no intellectual value other than whatever entertainment value one can derive from it?
That's it? We don't get any analysis, facts, or even elaboration, to support the charge of "half-truths, lies, [and] exaggerations?"
Did you expect more?

Admittedly I didn't watch the clip, I might get to it.

It looks like all the media are dumping Biden as he's completely toxic and a baffoon. Even if he ran against a ham sandwich he'd need 30M fake votes to win.

They will likely run Newsome I think.
User avatar
Dieter
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Dieter » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:51 pm

You mean, like Fox lawyers / judge saying he's not to be taken literally?

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774712 ... ox-s-lawye
User avatar
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2023
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:08 pm

I predicted that they would dump Biden early in his term. Using the info from the laptop. When it didn’t happen, I figured they realized they didn’t want the embarrassment of President Harris. So then I figured they’d allow the laptop stuff in time to make sure he doesn’t stand for reelection.

The document affair seems weak in comparison.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by flyingpylon » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:47 am

Dieter wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:51 pm
You mean, like Fox lawyers / judge saying he's not to be taken literally?

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774712 ... ox-s-lawye
You mean, like the same way no opinion show should be taken literally?

It’s an opinion, commentary, whatever… who cares? It’s not being presented as hard news (if that’s even a thing).

I find the entertainment of an idea to be entertaining. It doesn’t matter where it comes from. I found the main idea expressed in the segment to be very interesting, that’s all.

Anyone have any more thoughts about the actual topic?

I don’t know where Biden’s document scandal will end up, but it might simply be a high and inside fastball meant to ensure that he doesn’t run again. It’s weak sauce given his other issues but it wouldn’t take out too many other people or institutions. He’s starting to lose some of his media protection which may be a significant sign.

DC politics are cutthroat, and there are trillions of dollars at stake. I suspect things are not always as they appear from the outside, nor do I suspect we’ll ever know the truth. It’s entirely possible that things are controlled in ways we don’t understand.
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by vnatale » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:36 am

Maddy wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:04 pm

vnatale wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:34 pm

I assume every one of his "entertainment shows" are as laden with this one with half-truths, lies, exaggerations? Thereby rendering it of no intellectual value other than whatever entertainment value one can derive from it?


That's it? We don't get any analysis, facts, or even elaboration, to support the charge of "half-truths, lies, [and] exaggerations?"


1) You conveniently clipped out the part where I said: "Listened to it twice while working.". Which meant while someone was paying me to do work for them I was not going to pause to keep making notations of his unending "half-truths, lies, [and] exaggerations".

2) But, more importantly, if I were to listen to it again right now and notate all of them ... I suspect you and several others would dispute all or most of my assertions. That's obvious to me if you or anyone else believe that clip of him has any validity.

Long ago I made it a point to memorize what I read in a Bill James baseball analysis book: "To be in command of the issues, you must be in command of the facts". Tucker seems to major in "alternative facts". Therefore, he has no command of the issues.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Maddy » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:47 pm

In other words, you took a wild pot shot at a position with which you were predisposed to disagree.
User avatar
Dieter
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Dieter » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:01 pm

Maddy wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:47 pm
In other words, you took a wild pot shot at a position with which you were predisposed to disagree.
Yup, that sounds like a description of Tucker Carlson to me
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by flyingpylon » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:46 pm

Don't look now, but...

Investigators Seize More Classified Documents From Biden’s Home (NYT)

And in totally unrelated news...

Ron Klain set to depart as Biden’s chief of staff (Politico)
It comes as the administration enters a new phase of Biden’s presidency.
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by vnatale » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:08 am

Maddy wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:47 pm

In other words, you took a wild pot shot at a position with which you were predisposed to disagree.


No. I try to go into these things with an open mind and ready to have it changed with facts, logic, persuasion. Tucker Carlson failed on all those counts.

He's strictly an entertainer playing to his audience. Not to be taken seriously. Similar to the Alex Jones defense.

You don't go to either of them for serious, wise commentary.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by vnatale » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:10 am

flyingpylon wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:46 pm

Don't look now, but...

Investigators Seize More Classified Documents From Biden’s Home (NYT)

And in totally unrelated news...

Ron Klain set to depart as Biden’s chief of staff (Politico)
It comes as the administration enters a new phase of Biden’s presidency.


1) Looks worse and worse for Biden.

2) I was shocked to read that Biden's chief of staff had set the record for longest tenure being a chief of staff to a Democratic President. Had now known they'd generally all had such short tenure. On the one hand in the political world we have these people in Congress who seemingly never leave until they die and then on the other hand we have these extremely short tenure positions.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Maddy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:19 am

vnatale wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:08 am
Maddy wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:47 pm
In other words, you took a wild pot shot at a position with which you were predisposed to disagree.
No. I try to go into these things with an open mind and ready to have it changed with facts, logic, persuasion. Tucker Carlson failed on all those counts.

He's strictly an entertainer playing to his audience. Not to be taken seriously. Similar to the Alex Jones defense.

You don't go to either of them for serious, wise commentary.
Forget about who said it. What about the IDEAS expressed, and the facts you dispute?
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by vnatale » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:15 am

Maddy wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:19 am

vnatale wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:08 am

Maddy wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:47 pm

In other words, you took a wild pot shot at a position with which you were predisposed to disagree.


No. I try to go into these things with an open mind and ready to have it changed with facts, logic, persuasion. Tucker Carlson failed on all those counts.

He's strictly an entertainer playing to his audience. Not to be taken seriously. Similar to the Alex Jones defense.

You don't go to either of them for serious, wise commentary.


Forget about who said it. What about the IDEAS expressed, and the facts you dispute?


I came to listening to it being open to being educated and informed.

But the ideas expressed were not supported by facts / analysis / logic.

If you want to list what you see are facts in what he said, I will respond to whether or not I agree with those facts.

You'd also then need to list the conclusions that came from those facts and I'd tell you whether those conclusions are logical.
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Maddy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:26 pm

I figured as much.
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Maddy » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:50 am

This is no longer about the mishandling of classified documents. It is about the trafficking of national secrets.

From Miranda Devine at the New York Post, regarding a "curiously well-informed email about Ukraine, Russia and the UK on Hunter Biden’s laptop. . .that links the President’s classified documents scandal to the Delaware federal investigation into his son’s foreign business dealings.”
One striking email during this period stands out. It was from Hunter to Archer on April 13, 2014, a week before Joe Biden visited Ukraine to meet then-Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and refers to “my guys upcoming travels.”

For Hunter, it was an uncharacteristically lengthy email, listing 22 points about Ukraine’s political situation, with detailed information about the upcoming election and predicting an escalation of Russia’s “destabilization campaign, which could lead to a full-scale takeover of the eastern region, most critically Donetsk.

“The strategic value is to create a land bridge for RU to Crimea. That won’t directly affect Burisma holdings but it will limit future UK exploration and utilization of offshore opportunities in particular,” Hunter wrote.

“It will also result in further destabilization of UK nationally and for whatever govt is in power. And the US will respond with even stronger sanctions. Those sanctions will threaten the tenuous support of the EU which does not have the political will to incur steep energy price increases.”

In point 22, Hunter instructed Archer to buy a “burner phone,” presumably to keep their conversations private. “Buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS tmrw and ill do the same.”

It’s a prescient and very well-informed email, unlike anything else Hunter wrote in the nine years covered in the laptop, and it has the distinct flavor of an official briefing, perhaps even a classified one.

Here is a screenshot of Hunter Biden’s original 22-point Ukraine email cited in the column. Note the strategic detail. pic.twitter.com/kt6GNdQD85
https://nypost.com/2023/01/22/theres-no ... t-scandal/

The American Thinker is on to this as well:
Two Biden scandals are converging: (1) Joe’s illegal possession of classified documents and (2) the contents of that genuine, 100%, all-real Hunter Biden hard drive. The conversation isn’t only pictures of Hunter Biden, drug addict and “international businessman,” suspiciously close to the garage trove of classified documents; it’s also a compelling claim that, on at least one occasion, Hunter Biden sent his business partners an email that has the smell of a reworked classified briefing.

From the moment in October 2020 when the New York Post broke the news about Hunter Biden’s laptop, Miranda Devine has been all over the laptop story. She’s probably one of the few people with the breadth and depth of knowledge that allows her to suggest that one of Hunter Biden’s business emails, written while he was on Burisma’s payroll, seems awfully like a classified briefing, not a typical Hunter scribble.

In an article entitled “There’s no hiding Biden’s fright over classified document scandal,” Devine notes that many of the documents being discovered, to the extent we know anything about them, are from 2013 through 2016 and include intelligence memos and briefing materials from multiple foreign countries, including Ukraine and China. Devine explains, “That three-year period corresponds to the most frenetic influence-peddling activity overseas by his son Hunter and brother Jim Biden, who made millions of dollars from shady interests in Ukraine, China, Russia and elsewhere.”

However, just because things happen at the same time does not mean they’re related. Devine, thankfully, is too good an analyst to stop with mere temporal correlation. Instead, she assembles other pivotal facts: (1) The laptop reveals Joe’s involvement in Hunter’s business deals; (2) Hunter traveled on Air Force 2 with his Dad to countries that figure in both the stolen documents and Hunter’s deals; (3) during the key time period, Hunter lived in the Delaware mansion in which documents were found and drove the Corvette parked next to documents; and (4) during the same time period, Hunter had unlimited access to Biden’s official White House office.

Image: Hunter Biden. YouTube screen grab.

What really grabs Devine is a “striking email.” The predicate for Devine’s analysis is that most people have a distinctive writing style. Hunter’s consistent writing style is terse, ungrammatical, poorly spelled, and poorly organized. That’s why it sticks out a mile when he suddenly writes an email showing none of those traits:

It was from Hunter to Archer on April 13, 2014, a week before Joe Biden visited Ukraine to meet then-Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and refers to “my guys upcoming travels.”

For Hunter, it was an uncharacteristically lengthy email, listing 22 points about Ukraine’s political situation, with detailed information about the upcoming election and predicting an escalation of Russia’s “destabilization campaign, which could lead to a full-scale takeover of the eastern region, most critically Donetsk.

“The strategic value is to create a land bridge for RU to Crimea. That won’t directly affect Burisma holdings but it will limit future UK exploration and utilization of offshore opportunities in particular,” Hunter wrote.

“It will also result in further destabilization of UK nationally and for whatever govt is in power. And the US will respond with even stronger sanctions. Those sanctions will threaten the tenuous support of the EU which does not have the political will to incur steep energy price increases.”

In point 22, Hunter instructed Archer to buy a “burner phone,” presumably to keep their conversations private. “Buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS tmrw and ill do the same.”

It’s a prescient and very well-informed email, unlike anything else Hunter wrote in the nine years covered in the laptop, and it has the distinct flavor of an official briefing, perhaps even a classified one.
https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://ww ... lings.html
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by flyingpylon » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:37 am

LOL...

Vice President Mike Pence discovered classified documents in Indiana home (Fox News... so probably false, right?)

I'm waiting for Oprah to stand up and yell "YOU get classifed docs... and YOU get classified docs... and EVERYONE gets classified docs!!"

It's apparent that classified docs are not tracked that carefully for certain types of people. But they can later be used as a tool for the government to accomplish other things.
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 8278
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by vnatale » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:44 pm

flyingpylon wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:37 am

LOL...

Vice President Mike Pence discovered classified documents in Indiana home (Fox News... so probably false, right?)

I'm waiting for Oprah to stand up and yell "YOU get classifed docs... and YOU get classified docs... and EVERYONE gets classified docs!!"

It's apparent that classified docs are not tracked that carefully for certain types of people. But they can later be used as a tool for the government to accomplish other things.


Is this now a game of chess played by seeing which political party can get revealed another member of the other political party who possesses classified documents?
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats." AND "I'm a more-is-more person."
User avatar
Maddy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by Maddy » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 am

Tucker Carlson nails it again. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... en-crimes/

I infer from Pence's "me too" statement (his gratuitous admission that he, also, is in possession of classified documents) is supposed to make us go, "Hey, no big deal, everybody's doing it." The mainstream media is already out there this morning suggesting that a majority of classified documents are big "nothingburgers" that contain nothing more than what is already publicly known.

I doubt that Edward Snowden or Julian Assange are finding this tactic particularly compelling. Nor, I suspect, would the majority of American people who are still trying to digest the democrat party's unremittingly ugly, no-holds barred assault against Trump for his alleged mishandling of classified documents--one that elicited charges of treason and that called for his permanent disqualification from ever holding public office again.

But let's not get distracted here. This is not just about classified documents being found in Biden's possession. It is about what those particular clasified documents contain and about the evidence that the president's crack addicted, whore-jumping son not only had access to those documents but used the classified information they contained to enrich the Biden family and to further a subversive relationship with the Chinese Communist Party.

The dems are so completely fucked.
Last edited by Maddy on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by flyingpylon » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 am

vnatale wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:44 pm
flyingpylon wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:37 am
LOL...

Vice President Mike Pence discovered classified documents in Indiana home (Fox News... so probably false, right?)

I'm waiting for Oprah to stand up and yell "YOU get classifed docs... and YOU get classified docs... and EVERYONE gets classified docs!!"

It's apparent that classified docs are not tracked that carefully for certain types of people. But they can later be used as a tool for the government to accomplish other things.
Is this now a game of chess played by seeing which political party can get revealed another member of the other political party who possesses classified documents?
Pence self-reported, so it's not as if the Democrats "got him".

The issue is that the government tends to over-classify things. Then "classified documents" can be used to create powerful narratives when the government chooses to, even though the documents themselves may be no big deal. Classification (or the creation of an investigation over classified documents) can also be used to cover things up and prevent proper oversight. Both can be a problem when the DOJ has been politicized. People will have different opinions about whether that is currently the case.
SilentMajority
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 am

Re: Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

Post by SilentMajority » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:49 pm

Maddy wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 am
Tucker Carlson nails it again. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... en-crimes/

I infer from Pence's "me too" statement (his gratuitous admission that he, also, is in possession of classified documents) is supposed to make us go, "Hey, no big deal, everybody's doing it." The mainstream media is already out there this morning suggesting that a majority of classified documents are big "nothingburgers" that contain nothing more than what is already publicly known.

I doubt that Edward Snowden or Julian Assange are finding this tactic particularly compelling. Nor, I suspect, would the majority of American people who are still trying to digest the democrat party's unremittingly ugly, no-holds barred assault against Trump for his alleged mishandling of classified documents--one that elicited charges of treason and that called for his permanent disqualification from ever holding public office again.

But let's not get distracted here. This is not just about classified documents being found in Biden's possession. It is about what those particular clasified documents contain and about the evidence that the president's crack addicted, whore-jumping son not only had access to those documents but used the classified information they contained to enrich the Biden family and to further a subversive relationship with the Chinese Communist Party.

The dems are so completely fucked.
Do you think Dem voters even care?

They will run Newsome and between that and all the fake votes, they will steam roll the republicans.

Democrat voters do not care about things like crack or whores (actually they make Hunter one of the more normal and cool "Democrats" and certainly relatable). They definitely don't care about their politicians being compromised by foreign entities.

This looks more like a 100% Dem plot to have an easy excuse to move old Joe aside. They maybe need an ace-up-their-sleeve" in case old Joe or Jill refuse to play ball and try to burn the joint down. Pence is in the uniparty, so he's doing his job here running cover for his buddy Joe. The whole thing looks like a big Psy-op.

Right now Newsome is +2200 to win in '24. That's about a 4.5% chance to win. I'd take that bet.

Biden is +225 or 27%. Not a good bet imo.

Desantis leads at 31% odds, Trump at 20% and Kamala at just over 5%.

Do not bet on KH.

Whitmar/Pence/Haley are on the list also.
Post Reply