AZ audit

Post Reply
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

AZ audit

Post by SomeDude » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:46 pm

Anyone know anything about the AZ audit? My co-worker is following and says the fraud is massive and they can't keep a lid on it.

Obviously the media is doing a non-stop blitz to say there's nothing just like after the election.

Just wondering if anyone is following it and anything interesting is coming to light.
User avatar
GT
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by GT » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:40 am

SomeDude wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:46 pm
Anyone know anything about the AZ audit? My co-worker is following and says the fraud is massive and they can't keep a lid on it.

Obviously the media is doing a non-stop blitz to say there's nothing just like after the election.

Just wondering if anyone is following it and anything interesting is coming to light.
the audit seems to be taking a really long time
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by glennds » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:29 pm

For what it's worth:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizon ... 021-09-24/

Three possibilities:
1. The audit was rigged
2. This news is fake
3. He really lost
User avatar
tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1191
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by tomfoolery » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:47 pm

This very legitimate third-party independent audit run by cybersecurity experts who are so adept at discovering things in the shadows such as to deserve the title "ninjas" has come back today!

And this very real audit has affirmed what we all knew. That no voter fraud existed and Biden legitimately won the election.

Expertise takes times, so their delays were worth it for my truth to come out.
✊🏾Black✊🏾Lives✊🏾Matter✊🏾
User avatar
Desert
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 3282
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by Desert » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:53 pm

glennds wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:29 pm
For what it's worth:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizon ... 021-09-24/

Three possibilities:
1. The audit was rigged
2. This news is fake
3. He really lost
4. Cyber Ninjas are deep state
User avatar
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by I Shrugged » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 pm

Can we get an audit of how the Hunter Biden laptop story was suppressed, of Twitter and Facebook, the CIA and FBI, CNN, etc.?

A different kind of election fraud.
User avatar
Benko
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1892
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by Benko » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:24 pm

List every presidential election before this one in which vote counting was paused the night of the election.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by glennds » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:28 pm

Benko wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:24 pm
List every presidential election before this one in which vote counting was paused the night of the election.
Exactly. Plus the tampered software in the Dominion machines. Like a slot machine rigged so it will never pay. We all know what really happened.
User avatar
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1721
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 pm
Location: US Citizen, Permanent Traveler

Re: AZ audit

Post by Mark Leavy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:54 pm

glennds wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:28 pm
Benko wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:24 pm
List every presidential election before this one in which vote counting was paused the night of the election.
Exactly. Plus the tampered software in the Dominion machines. Like a slot machine rigged so it will never pay. We all know what really happened.
Are you still playing this game?

You feigned umbrage last time I called you out for it, but now it is on display for all to see.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by glennds » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:24 pm

Mark Leavy wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:54 pm
glennds wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:28 pm


Exactly. Plus the tampered software in the Dominion machines. Like a slot machine rigged so it will never pay. We all know what really happened.
Are you still playing this game?

You feigned umbrage last time I called you out for it, but now it is on display for all to see.
Not taking the bait this time Mark. Find another plebeian
User avatar
Mark Leavy
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1721
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 pm
Location: US Citizen, Permanent Traveler

Re: AZ audit

Post by Mark Leavy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:35 pm

glennds wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:24 pm
Find another plebeian
Me love you long time.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by glennds » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:12 pm

Mark Leavy wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:35 pm


Me love you long time.
Strong. like Bull.
Kbg
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2179
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by Kbg » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:47 pm

Oops...that didn't work out.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/24/arizona-e ... ver-trump/

Nuf said, you were lied to, repeatedly. 60+ times by most counts. Get over your delusions, move along. Good for you, good for America.

Or did the NY Post go libtard now?

Lost the White House (1 term pres), lost the Senate, lost Congress...in every book there is, that is know as a big time political loser.

Or continue to rage on in make believe land. I suppose some people like wasting their time that way, whatev.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by SomeDude » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Benko wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:24 pm
List every presidential election before this one in which vote counting was paused the night of the election.
It was only paused in a few cities in a few swing states where Trump had a massive lead then when the pause lifted, magically a million more Biden votes appeared. Dude was so popular, i think he got 140% in some of those Districts. The vote dumps were shown where Biden got 95%-99% in huge surges. This in states where it took them days and weeks to forge enough ballots (after kicking out observers and boarding up windows) to squeak out a tiny margin for Biden.

Ohhh and trump won ohio, florida, and 18/19 bellweather counties but lost? Mmm hmmmm. Fake election.

At this point there is no convincing anyone on either side so the only purpose of discussion is to see who can accept reality and who can't. Everyone is free to pick which is which.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by flyingpylon » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:39 pm

It was an audit not a recount, so of course the end result was the same (approximately). However the audit does seem to have identified several issues. If in the end it leads to elections that are more secure, transparent, and trustworthy then perhaps it will have been worth it.

Of course that depends on whether you see security, transparency, and trust in elections as good things.
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by pp4me » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:19 pm

flyingpylon wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:39 pm
It was an audit not a recount, so of course the end result was the same (approximately). However the audit does seem to have identified several issues. If in the end it leads to elections that are more secure, transparent, and trustworthy then perhaps it will have been worth it.

Of course that depends on whether you see security, transparency, and trust in elections as good things.
I'm still in favor of people going to the polls, showing an ID which can be confirmed to determine if they are a registered voter in the precinct where they are voting and then privately casting their vote. Limited exceptions for absentee ballots, meaning you will be absent in the state at the time of the election seem okay but that seems to have been abused since it was allowed and never so much as the last election with mail-in ballots because of COVID. If it wasn't for the latter, I don't think there would have been nearly as many complaints about the election. People just weren't used to seeing the vote counts and then having to wait for all the mail-in ballots and then seeing those votes dramatically altering what they were seeing. No wonder there are questions.

The so-called "Russian interference" as claimed by Hillary Clinton and company still to this day and suppression of news like Hunter Biden's laptop are things we are probably going to have to live with so it seems important to me to at least get the vote counts by truly registered voters as exact as they can be to restore integrity to the system. Attempts to do that invariably seem to lead to claims of "voter suppression" however. Seems like part of a strategy to me.
User avatar
tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1191
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by tomfoolery » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:59 pm

pp4me wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:19 pm

I'm still in favor of people going to the polls, showing an ID which can be confirmed to determine if they are a registered voter in the precinct where they are voting and then privately casting their vote.
So you want to bring back Jim Crow laws.
✊🏾Black✊🏾Lives✊🏾Matter✊🏾
pp4me
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by pp4me » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:16 pm

tomfoolery wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:59 pm
pp4me wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:19 pm

I'm still in favor of people going to the polls, showing an ID which can be confirmed to determine if they are a registered voter in the precinct where they are voting and then privately casting their vote.
So you want to bring back Jim Crow laws.
Only at the polling places where they should not only require a state ID but a vaccination card. If you really want to suppress the black vote then that seems the way to go to me. How many black people in America can even come up with an ID let alone a vaccination card?

(That's a tomfoolery reply, BTW).
whatchamacallit
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by whatchamacallit » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:01 pm

I have come to accept it because when it is all said and done. There were still a ton of people that voted for Biden even if Trump really won by a hair.

Unfortunately that ends up disgusting me even more. What kind of person is going to vote for what we have now? Only a person that hates freedom and literally wants to burn the whole place down.


Here is what needs to be done at least in states that have concerns.

When you vote, you get a receipt with a unique identifier.

You can then go online and find your voting results that don't identify you. You can also see every other single ballot without it being tied to anyone.

Then make complete list of all of the people that voted public but not tied to their ballot.

That way you can prove that real people voted without knowing anyone's vote.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by SomeDude » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:33 pm

whatchamacallit wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Unfortunately that ends up disgusting me even more. What kind of person is going to vote for what we have now? Only a person that hates freedom and literally wants to burn the whole place down.
Unfortunately the country is riddled with these people and the communists trick more and more losers to join them every day.

Freedom shouldn't be on the line during the election.
flyingpylon
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by flyingpylon » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:05 am

Since 2000, I’ve thought that voting machines should operate like older cash registers. When you vote, you get a paper receipt with a transaction ID and your recorded votes. The voting machine keeps the same information on an internal paper tape and two forms of electronic storage. The data can be tabulated and published electronically (with better safeguards than we have now), but I think the physical paper is still important for auditing purposes.

Of course the voting machines are just one piece of the puzzle. There are lots of other areas to be addressed. But it’s clear that the ruling class as a whole doesn’t care to address them. Not sure what can really be done about that.
User avatar
sophie
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: AZ audit

Post by sophie » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:03 am

At the risk of being politcally incorrect, I feel obliged to point out that the Arizona audit book is not yet closed. 50,000 questionable ballots were found, and these have been referred to the Attorney General for further investigation. They included mail in ballots that were never sent out (i.e. potentially made up), votes from people who do not live at the address on the ballot, and instances of multiple voting. It is not yet clear whether there were enough definitely fraudulent ballots to have switched the election results, given that Biden won by only 10,000 votes.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/arizo ... s-deleted/

Either way though, the election is likely to remain very close. And 50,000 fraudulent ballots out of over 3 million cast (assuming they are all fraudulent) is 1.5%, which is hardly systemic fraud.

I do think the problems uncovered should be addressed by tightening up the process that mail in ballots go through. The AG's review should be very instructive.
SomeDude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:45 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by SomeDude » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:44 pm

sophie wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:03 am
And 50,000 fraudulent ballots out of over 3 million cast (assuming they are all fraudulent) is 1.5%, which is hardly systemic fraud.
What do you mean Sophie? Are you saying 1.5% is not indicative of a massive problem? I might be misunderstanding.

From my perspective 1.5% is massive and evidence either of deliberate fraud of total election incompetence.

You can bet at least 90% of fraudulent votes went to Sleepy Joe's earpiece for reasons discussed many times already.
boglerdude
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:40 am
Contact:

Re: AZ audit

Post by boglerdude » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:07 am

Paper ballots and Ranked Choice Voting. If the Left is happy to cheer the deaths of "anti-maskers" they'd have no qualms about fraud.

https://old.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAwar ... =top&t=all
User avatar
jalanlong
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:30 am

Re: AZ audit

Post by jalanlong » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:37 pm

pp4me wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:16 pm
tomfoolery wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:59 pm
pp4me wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:19 pm

I'm still in favor of people going to the polls, showing an ID which can be confirmed to determine if they are a registered voter in the precinct where they are voting and then privately casting their vote.
So you want to bring back Jim Crow laws.
Only at the polling places where they should not only require a state ID but a vaccination card. If you really want to suppress the black vote then that seems the way to go to me. How many black people in America can even come up with an ID let alone a vaccination card?

(That's a tomfoolery reply, BTW).
Well there are not a lot of Kinkos in black communities so...
Post Reply