Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post Reply
User avatar
tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by tomfoolery » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:36 am

For the first time in a while, I’m proud of our democratically elected leaders.
💉
User avatar
I Shrugged
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 1376
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by I Shrugged » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:23 pm

Trump killed 400,000 people who died of Covid. I remember people saying that.

Joe Biden has only killed about 200,000. I have not heard anyone saying that.
User avatar
Tortoise
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 2553
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 am

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by Tortoise » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm

We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.
User avatar
vnatale
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 5953
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by vnatale » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:43 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm

We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.


Before our very eyes.....Tortoise has gone "tomfoolery"!
Above provided by: Vinny, who always says: "I only regret that I have but one lap to give to my cats."
User avatar
tomfoolery
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:47 pm

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by tomfoolery » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:32 pm

vnatale wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:43 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm
We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.
Before our very eyes.....Tortoise has gone "tomfoolery"!
That's one way to account for his recent behavior!
💉
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by Don » Sat May 01, 2021 1:54 pm

Tortoise wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm
We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.
The very fact that you say "democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election" tells me that, deep down, you know in your bones that the election was rigged, which it was.
User avatar
Xan
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3400
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by Xan » Sat May 01, 2021 2:08 pm

Don wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:54 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm
We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.
The very fact that you say "democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election" tells me that, deep down, you know in your bones that the election was rigged, which it was.
This place is turning into one huge, glorious example of Poe's Law.
User avatar
moda0306
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 7665
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by moda0306 » Sat May 01, 2021 2:14 pm

Xan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:08 pm
Don wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:54 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm
We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.
The very fact that you say "democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election" tells me that, deep down, you know in your bones that the election was rigged, which it was.
This place is turning into one huge, glorious example of Poe's Law.
Add to that, even if Tortoise should be taken literally, Don's position is shit.
User avatar
pugchief
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 4492
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: suburbs of Chicago, IL

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by pugchief » Sat May 01, 2021 2:38 pm

moda0306 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:14 pm
Xan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:08 pm
Don wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:54 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm
We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.
The very fact that you say "democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election" tells me that, deep down, you know in your bones that the election was rigged, which it was.
This place is turning into one huge, glorious example of Poe's Law.
Add to that, even if Tortoise should be taken literally, Don's position is shit.
Ah Moda, we can always count on you to just Ad Hominem everything. But at least you did it this time without the usual verbosity of word spaghetti, so there's that to be thankful for. :P
User avatar
moda0306
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 7665
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by moda0306 » Sat May 01, 2021 2:51 pm

pugchief wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:38 pm
moda0306 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:14 pm
Xan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:08 pm
Don wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:54 pm
Tortoise wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 pm
We already cured it. Trump was the cancer, and democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election was the cure.
The very fact that you say "democratically voting him out of office in a lawful election" tells me that, deep down, you know in your bones that the election was rigged, which it was.
This place is turning into one huge, glorious example of Poe's Law.
Add to that, even if Tortoise should be taken literally, Don's position is shit.
Ah Moda, we can always count on you to just Ad Hominem everything. But at least you did it this time without the usual verbosity of word spaghetti, so there's that to be thankful for. :P
Ad hominem? I attacked his position, and said absolutely nothing about him. Of course, I didn't elaborate, so it wasn't really an argument with stated premises and conclusions, relying on argument validity and soundahahaha who the fuck am I kidding Trumpanzees don't really understand how logic and argumentation works nor do they care.

Now THAT was at least flirting with an ad hominem.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by glennds » Sat May 01, 2021 3:46 pm

pugchief wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:38 pm
moda0306 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:14 pm
Xan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:08 pm


This place is turning into one huge, glorious example of Poe's Law.
Add to that, even if Tortoise should be taken literally, Don's position is shit.
Ah Moda, we can always count on you to just Ad Hominem everything. But at least you did it this time without the usual verbosity of word spaghetti, so there's that to be thankful for. :P
I had heard of word soup before. Word stew too. But never heard of word spaghetti and ironically it Trumps them all.
Added to the save file. Thank you!
Don
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by Don » Sat May 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Biden is shit. And so are his puppet masters.
glennds
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Re: Trump Wasn’t Going To Cure Cancer

Post by glennds » Tue May 04, 2021 1:53 pm

Xan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:08 pm


This place is turning into one huge, glorious example of Poe's Law.
Interesting read, and yes, we seem to be deeply ensconced in that rabbit hole.
Did not realize the phenomenon had been codified. One more contributor (or symptom) of our society slowly devolving into a Tower of Babel.
Post Reply