How to monitor and rebalance your portfolio

General Discussion on the Permanent Portfolio Strategy

Moderator: Global Moderator

distefam

How to monitor and rebalance your portfolio

Post by distefam » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:11 pm

I’ve been a member of these forums for a while now and have learned a ton about investing here. I’m hugely grateful to everyone who posts on these forums. I don’t want to overstep any bounds so please let me know if this doesn’t belong here but I just made public a tool of mine I’ve been working on for a long time to help monitor and manage passive investing portfolios and I’m excited to share it here first. It’s called Holdings and basically it allows you to specify asset allocations and then monitors your portfolio to let you know when it’s time to rebalance and how to do so.

I designed and built Holdings with my own savings. I'm quite proud of it and I'd love for you to take it for a spin. I really respect the people on these forums and I truly hope it’s helpful. I’m committed to making it into a useful tool for others and I trust that people here will have a lot of good ideas.

There’s a free trial for everyone and you can use the code GYROSCOPIC to get three months for a dollar a month thereafter.