A time for thankfulness

General Discussion on the Permanent Portfolio Strategy

Moderator: Global Moderator

Hal
Executive Member
Executive Member

A time for thankfulness

Post by Hal » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:59 am

With all the craziness going on, both in Australia and around the world, I am truly thankful that I don't have to worry about my finances.
It's a shame that I can't thank HB for his PP concept and the principles he outlined in his radio show.

As a bonus, a family member that was notoriously bad at managing his finances, has adopted the PP. He finally realised that all the crypto and share trading he was doing was less effective than just running a PP.

Also as the year draws to a close, I would also like to thank the forum members for their courtesy and input. It really does lift ones spirits when you are living in a state that is getting uncomfortably similar to 1930's Germany
Aussie GoldSmithPP - 25% PMGOLD, 75% VDCO
ppnewbie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: A time for thankfulness

Post by ppnewbie » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Hal wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:59 am
With all the craziness going on, both in Australia and around the world, I am truly thankful that I don't have to worry about my finances.
It's a shame that I can't thank HB for his PP concept and the principles he outlined in his radio show.

As a bonus, a family member that was notoriously bad at managing his finances, has adopted the PP. He finally realised that all the crypto and share trading he was doing was less effective than just running a PP.

Also as the year draws to a close, I would also like to thank the forum members for their courtesy and input. It really does lift ones spirits when you are living in a state that is getting uncomfortably similar to 1930's Germany
Really appreciate your input on the forum. Everytime I see your signature of 75% VDCO and 25% pmgold I immediately go down the rabbit hole and trying to replicate that.
johnnywitt

Re: A time for thankfulness

Post by johnnywitt » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:51 pm

Yeah, I really appreciate your contributions here Hal & I'm really shocked and somewhat horrified at the direction your country has taken. Who would've thought pre 2020 that Australia AND New Zealand would both turn authoritarian??? These were places that even the Elites thought that they would flee to in the event things went Tango Uniform.